1D One Shots!

By LoveFromHeidi

So you Like..no let me rephrase that. So YOU LOVE One Direction? Well you're at the right place for a 1D one... More

1D One Shots!
Guitar Cry -One Shot for callmeleah92-
Sing Me A Love Song - One Shot for potterhead394 -
It Was Destiny - One Shot for RelentlessChaos-
Engaged to Harry Styles - One Shot For AlexxIiWish888-
Sweet Dreams - One Shot for Msliampayne93-
Playing Games - One Shot for callmeleah92 -
Friends with Liam, Lovers with Harry - One Shot For Carrotlover -
My Sweet-Heart Is Home - One Shot for Sgdragonl-
I'm The Girl for You - One Shot for EmSeguin1963-
Teach Me How To Surf -One Shot for 1D_Perfection-
"Hi, welcome to Nandos" - One Shot For Tetymercado-
Narry One Shot -One Shot for TeenageHearts-
Write me A Love Song - One Shot for ElyPelle-
Running To Love -One Shot For Grazianarunner-
Take A Picture Of Me -One Shot For itstessamalikb1tch-
Diving In The Deep End -One Shot for Capturethemoment
Tell Me A Lie -One Shot for Mrs.Horan25
Tell Me A Lie -One Shot for Emily_Styles123-
Stole My Heart -One Shot for WendyLostinNeverland-
What Makes You Beautiful - One Shot for XoEmilyxo11-
One Thing - One Shot for Ryliegh_horan -
I Should of Kissed You - One Shot for Reenabanana -
Up All Night - One Shot for Ally_Styles1D-
Na Na Na - One Shot By and For BellaBooxx -
I Wish - One Shot for Amby12 -
Save You Tonight - One Shot for Hayley_Cave -
Save You Tonight - One Shot for brianna_tomlinson7 -
Same Mistakes - One Shot for Ella-
I Want -One Shot for TeenageHearts-
Taken - One Shot for Elizabeth_L101-
Bumping Into You - One Shot for DeathNoteFan101 -
Little Things - One Shot for Callmemadeline99 -
Live While We're Young - One Shot for kittycatcutie123 -
Rock Me - One Shot for AnimeFreak89 -
Kiss You - One Shot For SkittlesismyNickname
DISCONTINUED

Dirty Dancing with Zayn -One Shot for LamPayning-

2.4K 9 1
By LoveFromHeidi

It was still when One Direction where in X-Factor when I met Zayn.  I was one of the dancers whenever they were on stage.  It was love at first sight and we have been together ever since the first my first dance on the X-Factor and his first performance with his group on X-Factor. 

-------------------Flash back------------------------------------------------

“That was One Direction” said the over-voice and the Crowd went berserk, One Direction and the dancers and I walked off stage.

That was the final performance of the night and I was ready to party.

My friend Isabella was one of the make-up and hair stylists on X-factor and tonight we were going to party as if we had never partied before.  I couldn’t wait for tonight.

I went to the dressing room for the dancers and hit the showers.  After ten minutes, I got out and got dressed.  I put on tight red dress, which was reached just above mid-thigh, some black platforms and put on striper red lipstick that complemented my complexion, some mascara on my grey eyes and light foundation.  I put up dark, long hair in a ponytail, which I would probably take out later into the night.

I walked out and met Isabella outside of the dressing room and said,

“Ready for a night out girl?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go all the way Emma” said Isabella.

I looked at what she was wearing, it was a tight, black, strapless dress, some red platforms and her fiery red hair was straightened, she wore some light girly lip-gloss, some  mascara and foundation.  If I was a guy, I would hook-up with her, then and there.

“Let’s go” I said and we both walked out of the studio hand in hand, ready for a night-out.

When we got to the club, I saw many of the dancers on the dance floor, already dirty dancing and grinding on hot guys, the atmosphere was great, and it was just what I needed.

I walked up to the bar and Isabella eyed off one of the boys from One Direction, he had blonde hair with brown roots, she looked pretty interested and so did he.

“Hey, could I have a vodka cruiser please” I asked the bar attender to see it was my good friend Ash.

I hadn’t seen him in ages.  “Yes you may Emma” he said laughing and he opened the fridge to get my drink.

“I haven’t seen you in ages, how are you?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m good, in uni, doing shift work here to get some money, the works, what about yourself?” he said.

“Yeah well I’m a dancer on X-Factor and Isabella is a make-up artist and hair stylist on X-Factor as well” I said.

“That’s amazing, you and Isabella, how is Bella any way” he said.

“Yeah she is good, she is with one of the guys from that boy band One Direction or something” I said, pointing at her.

“Oh, well I guess she looks happy” he said, looking sad and that’s where it hit me, he had a crush on her since forever, poor guy.

“Well it’s nice seeing you Ash, maybe we can catch up sometime” I said and handed him a fiver.

He pushed it back saying, “It’s on me Em, have a nice night” said Ash and I walked off into the dance floor.

I finished my drink and placed it on a table and looked around.  I saw Isabella and the boy, ash serving drinks and boy from that band that the Blondie was in as well.

I saw they boy with the stylish Mohawk walk over to me, so I ran on the dance floor, as my favourite song came on, it was “Scream” by Usher.  I started to dirty dance on the floor, everyone’s eyes were on me, it felt great to be on spotlight, and it was my passion to dance.  Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around, it was the guy with the Mohawk.

“Hello there, I’m Zayn” he said and put his hand out to shake mine.

When my hand touched his, sparks shouted up my arm and my heart started to beat faster.

“Hello there, I’m Emma” I said.

“Would you like to dance with me Zayn?” I asked him.

“No not really, I can’t dance” he told me.

“Wow, so why are you at a popular dance club and you can’t dance?” I said.

“Me and my band are here for celebration” he said.

“Oh, well just dance with me, I won’t make it too hard for you” I said and I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the dance floor.  The Dj started to Play “Dance with me tonight” by Olly Murs.

I started to loosen up and he did the same.  I started to dirtily dance with him, he looked like he was starting to enjoy himself, which was good.

After the song finished, he dragged me off the dance floor and went to a table to sit down. 

“Thanks for that, I really enjoyed myself, why don’t you wait here and I will get us some drinks, what do you want?” he said.

“Could I have a Bloody Mary please” I said to him.

“Ok Bloody Mary coming right up” he said and walked off.

He came back five minutes later with my drink and his.

“Emma, you look very familiar to me, what do you do for work?” he asked me.

“Well, I work with X-factor, and the reason why I look very familiar to you is that I’m a back-up dancer and my friends who is with blondie  is the make-up and hair stylist” I said.

“Wow, that’s really cool and you are a really good dancer” he said.

I looked around and saw Danielle with another boy from the band, god they look so cute together.

“Hey, another dance and friend of mine, Danielle looks cosy with another band member of yours” I said with a sexy smile on my face.

“Oh yeah, that’s Liam and the Blondie is Niall, then the boy with curly hair is Harry and the boy who looks like he owns a boat is Louis” said Zayn, he was laughing at Louis; he was dancing and look like a retard.

“Well do you want to go for another dance?” I asked him, while sipping my Blood Mary.

“Yeah sure why not” he said, he look happy and he took my hand, which made me feel so giddy and it felt as if I had set off a fire-works display inside.

“You Da One” by Rihanna was playing, the atmosphere was perfect, it was moulding our surroundings and made the place get from plain to sexy and raunchy.

We continued to dirty dance, when Zayn dragged me off the dance floor and took me out to the entrance.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

“Well, it was getting crowded, I know a great place to go to dance” he said.

“Where is it?” I asked him, wanting answers.

“Just wait and see it’s just five minutes up from here” he said with a cheeky grin on his face.

We got to the entrance, it was the club I used to go to and I used to be in a dance group there.  Our group was called Dirty Dance.  The place gives me so many memories.

“Hey I used to do dance offs here” I said, surprised that he would take me to such a place.

“Wow, I loved the group called Dirty Dance, they were the best group ever, they made this place” he said.

“I used to be in Dirty Dance” I said and I looked at his face, he was so surprised.

“Seriously, that was my favourite dance group” he said.

“Well lets go in” I said, and I took his hand again and he gave me fire-works.

As I walked in, people stopped dancing and looked at me and Zayn.

“Hey you’re the main girl form Dirty Dance” said a guy.

“Yeah you are girl, you have to give a dance off with someone” said another guy.

“Alright, alright, who wants a dance off?” I shouted to the crowd.

They all yelled back and I got onto the dance floor and the first girl came up, she looked fierce, but she was definitely an amateur.

The Dj decided to play “Earthquake” By Labrinth f.t. Tinie Tempah.  This was my song and I knew the best dance to it.

In the end, I beat the girl and went onto the next person, this guy looked confident, he knew what I could do, even if I was in tight dress and platforms.

They decided to put on a song that was for contemporary so I took off my heels and I started to dance, it was Florence and the Machine’s song “Never Let Me Go” and of course I knew a dance to that too.  This guy was good, but I was better.

After that song finished, “Where have you been” by Rihanna started to play and I was versing a girl, that I knew was really good, I heard from some others that she beat the master, so I was in for a challenge.  A challenge that was too good to lose.  I saw Zayn cheering me on in the crowd.  Once song had finished, I was declared winner and I got two drinks on the house and they were both going to be ice cold water.

Zayn walked up with me, he was looking at me in awe.

“You were amazing Emma, just amazing” he said.

“Oh thanks, I now am really tired and I have no money to get a cab and I just want to have a shower and got to bed, do you understand Zayn” I said to him.

“Yeah I do, why don’t you bunk at mine, it will be fine and I will take you out for break-fast tomorrow, how does that sound?” he asked me.

“Yeah, it sounds good to me” I said and both walked out and he caught a cab and we went to his house or whatever it was.

“Thanks, here’s a fifty, keep the change” said Zayn and we got out and the cab drove off.

“Home sweet home” said Zayn, it was the X-Factor house, oh lucky me.

“Well, go in, take a shower and here are some of my clothes” he said, giving me a shirt and shorts and a towel.

“Ok see you soon Zayn” I said.

“Yeah, see you soon Emma” he said and we walked out of the bathroom.

I was in the shower for about ten minutes, when I decided to hop out and get ready for bed.

I got the face washer and took off all my make-up, put on the clothes that Zayn gave me and hanged up the towel.  I walked into the shared bedroom, I saw Zayn shirtless, on his phone, and I just started at him. 

“Liking the view Emma?” he asked me and I got out of my trance.

“Um, yes, well maybe” I replied, startled.

“Well I’m tired, lets go to bed” he said.

“Yeah, I’m tired too, good night Zayn, sweet dreams” I said, getting under the covers of his bed.

“Sweet dreams Emma” he said and I snuggled into his chest and I felt asleep to his chest inhaling and exhaling air.

---------------------------End of Flash Back---------------------------

“Em, let’s go out” said Zayn, he was wearing a varsity jacket, some skinny jeans and some high tops and my favourite shirt of his.

“Ok, where do you want to go?” I asked him.

“Um, maybe star bucks” he said.

“Yeah, it sounds good, lets go” I said and walked down to start bucks.

We walked in and order a coffee, a tea and two double choc muffins.

“Well Emma, I have been thinking about us for a while now and I want to be with you forever and I don’t think I can be with any but you, you complete me, you are my life, soul, the reason why I’m happy today and so I want to do this” he said, he got out a blue box and got down on one knee.

“Emma, will you marry me?” he said.

“Yes Zayn, Yes I will” I said and gave him a passionate kiss, but we got interrupted.

“Order for Emma Johnson” said a girl at the counter, holding a tray with our drinks and food on it.

“Well, you’re not going to be Johnson for much longer” Zayn whispered in my ear and I walked off to get our order.

Well not all romantic moments, are romantic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 348 73
hay it me star wars fan 20 here so ather reading 1d preferences i decided to these and one shots pm me on wattpad or coment
49.9K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
2.8K 39 8
One shots about our favorite cops☺️ Requests are always accepted, I'll write almost anything but if I don't think I can write something I'll let you...
4.1M 33.4K 90
Leave me requests anywhere any time of the day! I will get to as many as I can in one day, but don't all jump at once! I am always available to look...