Engaged to Harry Styles - One Shot For AlexxIiWish888-

It was a gorgeous sunny day, the sky was blue and the birds were chirping away in the trees, it was the perfect summer day to draw.  I was sitting on a park bench, looking across the water, sketching what I could see in front of me, until I got tapped on the shoulder by someone.  I turned around, it was Harry.  Ok, one thing I forgot to tell you all, Harry Styles is my boyfriend.  I know, I know, I’m the luckiest girl in the world or I just want him for his money.  I am the luckiest girl in the world, but I don’t want him for his money, I love him with all my life, he is my prince charming.

“Hey beautiful, what are you sketching today?” he asked me.

“Oh, I’m just sketching the lake and its surroundings” I said, it was nothing new for me.

“Why don’t you sketch me for some practice” he asked me.

“Yeah, Why not, look at me, head side on and don’t move” I said.

He did what he was told, and just sat there as I drew his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------40 minutes later---------------------------------------------------------

“I’m finished” I said, looking at a master piece, it was the best picture I had drawn so far of Harry.

“Oh, goody, let me see Alexiannah” he said, his face lit up when he saw it.

“That’s the best one yet” he said, giving me his signature grin, he knew it made me melt inside.

Then he gave me a long, lingering kiss.  I knew we were going to be together forever.

HARRY’S P.O.V

I asked Alex on a date tonight, it was our anniversary. We had been together for two years now and I knew she was the one for me. I wanted her to be mine for ever, so I'm going to ask her to marry me tonight, at the restaurant where we first met.

I had reserved the table that we sat at when we had first met and it will be just us.  I decided to wear what I wore when we first met; it was my Mick Jagger T-shirt, my black skinny jeans and my white converses.  I knew she liked me wearing these clothes.  I had found the perfect ring; it was a plain gold band with diamonds encrusted inside and engraved on the inside, was ‘My Love for You Will Be Forever’.  The only thing I hope for now is when she says yes.

“I want to be drunk when I wake up…”  I picked up my phone to see who it was, it was Alex.

Alexihannah: Hey, do you want me to wear something casual tonight?

Harry: Just wear what you wore when you first met me.

Alexihanna: Ok, Pick me up at six? J

Harry: Yeah, see you soon. J

I couldn’t wait for tonight, I was so nervous though, it was like a whole new thing for me, something foreign to me.  I cancelled my thoughts, when Louis came bursting through the front door. 

“What is it Boo?” I asked him.

“Oh, I just brought Eleanor an engagement ring, I’m going to propose tonight” he said, with a huge grin on his face.

“Oh, that’s great, I’m doing the same thing” I said.

“Same what?” he said, looking confused.

“I’m going to propose to Alex tonight” I said.

“Ohh, good luck lad” he said.

“Same to you to Boo” I said, as he walked up to his room.

This is when Liam comes through the door, with Zayn and Niall.  They all had big grins on their faces.

“What’s up boys?” I asked them.

“I’m proposing to Danielle tonight” said Liam.

“I’m going to propose to Isabella tonight” said Niall.

“I’m going to propose to Destiny” said Zayn.

“God, is this ‘the whole of One Direction going to propose to their girlfriends night’ tonight” I said.

“I guess it is” said Liam, giving me a grin.

God, these boys make me so annoyed, but they are like my brothers, so I can’t stay annoyed at them forever.

I looked at the clock, it was five o’clock, and I only had an hour to get ready.

“Well I’m going to go and get ready, see you lads tomorrow” I said.

“See you later Hazza” they all replied in unison.  I was pretty creepy.

All now that is on my mind is Alex, the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

ALEXIHANNA’S P.O.V

I had just gotten out of the shower, I felt so refreshed and clean and I had just blow dried and straightened my hair and put on some light make-up.  I got into my room and put on some under-wear and put on the clothes that I had first met Harry in.  It was my Edward scissor hands T-shirt, my black skinny jeans and my red high tops.  Tonight was our anniversary and I couldn’t wait for what Harry had planned.  I really wanted to go back to the restaurant where we first met.  I was a small quirky restaurant were you could wear casual things to.  But apart from that, I just wanted to be with him.

I heard a knock on my door, it must be Harry.  As I ran to the door, I checked the time; it was just after six o’clock.  I opened the door, and of course it was Harry.

“Hey Curly” I said, smiling at him.  He lent in and gave me a big peck on my check.  I blushed a little.

“Hello Beautiful” he said, he gave me a grin.

“Let’s go shall we, I have renovations at six thirty” he said.

“Ok, where are we going?” I asked him.

“You will have to wait and see” he said, as he opened the car and we both hopped in and we drove away from my apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------10 minutes later-----------------------------------------------------------

“We have arrived” he said, in a weird voice.

“Ohhhh, I’m Ooober excited” I said.

“I love your weird words” he said.

“I love you” she said.

“OMG, we are going to the restaurant, where we first met” I said, I was very excited.

“Yes we are my lovely” he said, grabbing my hand, as we walked inside.

We went to the front and a waiter sent us to our table, the table were we sat when we first met, I remember as we carved our names on it, I still wonder why they hadn’t replaced it.

We ordered our meals and we talked for a while until Harry asked me to listen to what he had to say.

“Alex, when we first met, I knew you were going to be hard to forget and for the past two years have flown by and I love every day being with you.  I love your hair, your eyes, your personality, your voice, your smile, your weirdness, the way you like to dress, you’re beautiful and I wouldn’t want you to change.  I have been think about us for a few months now and I want you to be mine forever” he said and then he came around to me on one knee.

“Alexihannah, will you marry me?” he asked me.

Tears of joy fell from my eyes.  “Yes Harry, I will” I said and he came up to me and gave me the most romantic kiss ever.

Harry Styles is now mine forever.