Narry One Shot -One Shot for TeenageHearts-

HARRY’S P.O.V

I was in my room all alone thinking about Niall.  I loved his hair, his Irish accent and the way he was so care-free.   He was sweet, funny, cute and absolutely perfect.  I wanted him so bad, I wanted him to feel the same way about me and I wanted him to mine forever.

Knock, knock, knock.  “Come in” I said and I hopped off my bed, it was Niall.

“Hey Haz, do you have any food?” he asked me.

“If I said yes, would you not eat my whole kitchen?” I said.

“I promise not to” he said, holding out his pinkie to mine, he wanted to do a pinkie promise, how cute I thought.

“Maybe after you eat, we could go and shop for some food for you apartment Nialler” I said and he walked down to my kitchen and I followed him.

NIALLER’S P.O.V

I looked in his fridge to see what he had; carrots, cheese, bread, milk, chocolate, ham, tomato, lettuce, bananas, lamb mince, juice, pasta sauce and apples and in his freezer he had ice-cream, icy poles and frozen meals.  Wow it was a wonderland of food.  I felt Harry’s eyes on me, it kinda felt awkward, so I turned around and he was startled.  Well the truth is, I have been crushing on Harry for months on end.  I loved his curls, his smile and his dimples, his constant flirting, he was sweet, kind, beautiful and an amazing singer.  I just wanted to kiss him then and there, but I couldn’t cause I knew he didn’t like me the same way.  He was a man whore.

“Ok, do you want a sandwich with a chocolate milk-shake?” I asked him.

“Um, yeah sure Nialler, do you want some help?” he asked me.

“No, I can manage it, why don’t you go and watch some television and it will be done soon” I said and he walked off into his lounge room and I heard the television turn on.  So I began to work on the sandwiches.  I cut the tomato and cheese, I ripped off lettuce leaves off the lettuce and I got the ham out of the plastic bag and placed it all between two pieces of bread.  I cut them into halves and places the on plates and put them to the side.  I put what I used into the sink and went onto the milkshake.  I got out the blender attachment and put the milk, ice-cream and chunks of chocolate in.  I put on the lid and plugged the other part of the blender into the power point and put the blender on top of it.  I turned it on and lets it mix for a while until I found some glasses.  I turned it off and pour the chocolaty goodness into each glass.

I called Harry to the table and took his meal and drink and places it in front of him.

“Thanks Nialler, it looks great” he said and he took a bite of his sandwich.

I walked back to get my meal and drink and sat down on the table.  The sandwich was good but the milkshake was better, it was the best one I have made in my whole life.

“The milkshake was so good” he said and we both took our things to the sink.

I was thinking about Harry until I accidentally said my thought out aloud.

“What did you just say” asked Harry, god he heard.

“Oh it was nothing” I said and walked into the lounge room.

“No, you said something Nialler and I want to know” he said, now I going to have to tell him that I loved him.

“Um Haz, for many months now I have been thinking about you and I want you to know that I really like you, more than a friend” I said and it felt as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

“You feel the same way” he said, wow he does like me.

“Yes I do Haz, I love you” I said.

“I love you too Nialler, I really do” he said

Then he started to lean in to kiss me.