Guitar Cry -One Shot for callmeleah92-

"Leah, hurry up, We are leaving to go and see the boys soon!" Shouted Isabella.

"Yeah okay, I'm just getting changed, I will be a minute" I said.

It was about ten O'clock in the morning and I was going to see my childhood friend Niall, he is also in the English and Irish boy band called One Direction.  I was happy for Niall, but I don't get to see him as much anymore, but at least I get to see him.

As I said before, I was getting ready to see Niall and his band mates, who I had met before.

I put on my black skinny jeans, my red polo and my white vans.  I put my long, curly brown hair up into a sleek pony tail and put some mascara on my big bluesy, green eyes, the black slick liquid made my eyes pop out.  I grab my phone, wallet and guitar and jogged down stairs.

"There you are lazy bones, lets go!" Said Isabella, she was one of my best friends.  I loved her to bits, but she is always impatient.  She has bright aurban red hair, big blue eyes and little freckles near her nose, she was gorgeous and she always gets all the boys.  At the moment, she was dating Harry, they were the cutest couple ever.

We walked out to the car and hopped in.  We were off and driving to Niall's apartment, were all the boy would be, we were staying the day at his apartment.

---------------------------20 mins later-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are hear!" Isabella screamed, I bet she couldn't wait to see her boy-friend.

"I'm going to text Niall" I said.

"Ohhh, yeah, so you can text him, 'Oh Niall, I have waited so long to say this to you, I love you and I have loved since I was thirteen'" she said it in a dramatic voice, gosh she pisses me off sometimes.

-Hey Niall, we are here- I texted him

I got a reply almost instantly -Yeah okay, I will come down!- He texted back.

"Hey Leah, it's been so long since I have seen you" said Niall, he looked so happy, he had the biggest smile on his face.

Niall's P.O.V

"Hey Leah, it's been so long since I have seen you" I said, I put the biggest grin on my face, I was so happy to see her.

"Hey Nialler, long time no see" she said, she looked happy too.  I looked at what she was wearing, typical Leah clothes.  Her black skinny jeans, red polo and white vans.  I looked at what she did with her hair, It was just up in a pony tail, I wish she had it out though, I liked it when her long, curly hair danced in the wind.  I also loved her big bluesy green eyes, they were gorgeous.

I had know Isabella for years, she was my closest friend, we told each other everything.  When I had turned thirteen, I noticed that she was the most beautifulest girl I had ever see in the world.  I had fallen in love with my best friend.  I had kept this as a secret for many years now and I think it was time I had told her.  

"Hello Mr. daydreamer, lets go" said Leah, she had caught me daydreaming, great.

"Okay let's go, Isabella is already up stairs" I said.

We walked up stairs, up to my apartment.  

As we walked through the door, Isabella was making out with Harry, Liam was talking to Danielle, Louis was in the kitchen with Eleanor and Zayn was on the couch talking to Peri.  Well that's normal, though.   

"Leah Bear, you're here, come give Lou Bear some sugar" Said Louis, running to Leah for a hug.  He crashed into her, making her fall onto the floor.

"Louis, you could of hurt her, stop being so thoughtless" I said angrily.

"Calm down Niall, it's okay, I'm fine" said Leah.

Louis came up to me and whispered "Sorry Niall, you better tell her"

"It's okay Lou. I will today" I whispered back.

"Hey Leah" said everyone else, except Harry and Isabella, who were sucking face, they just waved.

"You brought your guitar?" I said in surprise.  I gave her lessons, maybe I could tell her then.

"Yeah I did.  Could you teach  me some more?" she asked.

"Yeah sure, let's go to my room, bye guys" I said

"Bye" said Leah.

We walked up stairs to my room.

"Wow, your room has not changed a bit Niall" she said.

"Yeah I guess not" I said.

She sat on my bed, getting her guitar out of her bag, as I grabbed mine.

"Okay, well do you remember the last song we did?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do it all the time, I know it off by heart now" she said.  I was surprised she would learn it, she was one of those people who would just learn it for a bit and once they got bored, they didn't do it and just forgot it.

"Okay show it to me" I said and she started, she was really good, it sounded perfect.

After she finished she said "Was it good?" "Yes it was perfect and absolutely amazing" I said.

"Well, Lets learn a new song" I said.

"Okay, what will we learn?" she asked.

 "One Thing" I said, I knew it was her favorite song by us, One Direction.

"Yay, my favorite song.  I can't wait to learn it" she said.

----------------------------20 minutes later---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you show me how to the cords for the second verse?" she asked, we had already learnt the first verse and the chorus.

"Yeah sure, I will come behind you" I said.

"Here is DAD, then DAG, then GAB and finally BAD, do you get that?" I asked, after placing her fingers on all the chords.

"Yeah I do" she said, truing around to look at me.

"You have beautiful eyes Niall" she said blushing.  She said I had beautiful eyes, I start to blush too.

"You have beautiful eyes too Lee" I said, as I said that, she blushed too.

"Um... well I have liked you ever since I was thirteen, You make me laugh and smile, you bring me up when I'm down., I love you Niall" she said, her face was red as a tomato, she was adorable.

"Me too Bella, I have loved you since I was thirteen, ever since I saw you at my party, I have changed my feelings for you, from friend to crush, your beautiful Lee, I love your hair, eyes, smile, laugh, your voice, everything about you Lee!" I said, she just kept on blushing.  She was cute when she blushed.

"Thanks Nialler, I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I said.

I lent closer to her, she did the same, our noses were touching and then we kissed. It was our first kiss together and it was romantic.  I felt as if fire-works were going off inside me.  It felt amazing, as I hadn't felt this was before.

"That was amazing" I said

"I though so too" she said.

"Will you be my girl-friend Lee?" I asked her.

"Yes Niall, yes I will" she said.

I felt like the luckiest guy on earth.