Playing Games - One Shot for callmeleah92 -

Click, bang, boom and crash.  I loved working at London Game, it was so much fun.  I could test out all the new games; play old-school games, review games on my blog, whatever I wanted.

“Hello, can I help you?” I asked the mysterious man, he was wearing a wig, moustache, a weird hat and dark sunnies, not the usual customer.

“Um, do you have MW3?” asked the obvious Irish accent hidden beneath the disguise.

“Ah, yes we do, follow me sir” I told him and he followed me to the shooting games section.

“What console do you have?” I asked him.

“X-Box 360” he said, pointing to MW3, X-Box 360 version.

“Do you like anything else?” I asked they weird looking guy with an Irish accent.

“Um……no, nothing else, um Leah” he said, looking at my name tag.

“Well, I have to admit, I love MW3 on X-Box 360, it’s really good” I said.

“Yeah, it’s my favourite too, I played it at a friend’s house and it got me hook, so I decided to buy it today, as you can see” he said.

“Well that’s $39.95; do you have a game card today sir?” I asked him, opening the till.

“No, can I sign up, I’m pretty sure I will come here often now” he said.

“Yes sure, well your information will have to go into the system” I said.

“Well ok” he said.

“Can I please have a form of identification, like a licence or passport” I said to him.

“Um, could I give It to you in private, I don’t like to say things in public” he said.

“Oh ok, well come to the back with me and I will write them down and type the details at desk” I said.

“Follow me them” I said.

He followed me to the back and I closed the door.  He took off the hat, glassed and moustache, I realised who it was, and it was Niall from that band One Direction that my younger is in love with, but she is only seventeen, a year younger than me.

He is pretty fit I have to admit, I would date him if I could, but he would want to go out with a prettier, richer girl than me.

“Well aren’t you a stunner” he said.

“Excuse me?” I say to him.

“Um, here are my identification details” he said, handing over his driver’s licence.