"Hi, welcome to Nandos" - One Shot For Tetymercado-

I was an ordinary day for me; I woke up, had a shower and got into my uniform for work, I put my brown, wave-ish hair into a ponytail and put mascara onto my big brown eyes.  I ate break-fast and took my bag and drove off to work.  As I rocked up, there were heaps of people in front of the restaurant, so I walked to the back and put my stuff into my locker and walked into the kitchen to my manager.

“What would you like me to do today Walter?” I asked him.

“Today I would like to waitress and collect orders Yessenia” he said and I went to work.

I worked around collecting orders and cleaning tables and dirty dishes until I saw a familiar guy came in.  I looked at him again to see it was Niall Horan from One Direction, my favorite band.  I think I’m about to faint, he looked so hot and god I need to serve him.  So I walked over to him and said,

“Hi, welcome to Nandos, how may I help you today sir” I said to him and yes, I work at Nandos.

“Could I please have a regular chips with Peri salt, a chicken burger with hot seasoning and a coke please Yessenia” he said with his sexy Irish, while looking at my name badge.

“Your order will be right up” I said and gave the order to the chef and walked off the clean-up other tables and collect other orders.  After five minutes, it was my break, so I grabbed my purse and sat down on a table next to Niall’s and got one of my co-workers to get my order, as she was just starting.

“Hey, weren’t you just taking my order?” an Irish voice asked me and I looked to see it was Niall talking to me.

“Oh yeah, but now it is my break, so I am having lunch here” I said, god I can’t believe I am so calm, talking to him.

“Hey why don’t you sit here with me and we can talk” he said.

“Ok” I said and sat across from him.

“So where is the rest of the band?” I asked him.

“They are still asleep from the big night last night, you have probably seen us in magazines and on the news” he said.

“Oh yeah, I did see it on this morning’s paper, but don’t worry, people do it all the time, to let go of everything and have a good time” I said.

“Yeah we did party hard last night, so I decided to get myself some food to fill my empty stomach” he said.

“Are you a big fan of the band?” he asked me.

“Yeah I am a pretty big fan, I’ve been to all your concerts and signings and stuff and you added me on twitter and I had sent you a lot of messages, now I seem like a stalkerish fan” I said, I am now officially embarrassed.

“Cool and it doesn’t matter, what is your twitter anyway?” he said to me.

“It is @Yessenia_1993” I said.

“Yeah I got a few messages from you” he said.

“Here are your orders” said Michael, one of my co-workers said, placing our food and drink on the table and he walked off.

“God I am starving” I said and taking a big bite from my burger.

“Then your my kind of girl” he said and we ate in silence, talking every few minutes until we finished.

“Hey do you want to come over and meet the boys?” he asked me.

“Would I ever, thank-you so much Niall, you have made my, but aren’t they still sleeping?” I said.

“No, you have made my day and I will get their lazy asses out of bed” he said.

“Well why don’t you give me your number and you can pick me up after I have cleaned up a bit from work” I said and he handed me his phone and I handed over mine.