Dirty Dancing with Zayn -One Shot for LamPayning-

It was still when One Direction where in X-Factor when I met Zayn.  I was one of the dancers whenever they were on stage.  It was love at first sight and we have been together ever since the first my first dance on the X-Factor and his first performance with his group on X-Factor. 

-------------------Flash back------------------------------------------------

“That was One Direction” said the over-voice and the Crowd went berserk, One Direction and the dancers and I walked off stage.

That was the final performance of the night and I was ready to party.

My friend Isabella was one of the make-up and hair stylists on X-factor and tonight we were going to party as if we had never partied before.  I couldn’t wait for tonight.

I went to the dressing room for the dancers and hit the showers.  After ten minutes, I got out and got dressed.  I put on tight red dress, which was reached just above mid-thigh, some black platforms and put on striper red lipstick that complemented my complexion, some mascara on my grey eyes and light foundation.  I put up dark, long hair in a ponytail, which I would probably take out later into the night.

I walked out and met Isabella outside of the dressing room and said,

“Ready for a night out girl?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go all the way Emma” said Isabella.

I looked at what she was wearing, it was a tight, black, strapless dress, some red platforms and her fiery red hair was straightened, she wore some light girly lip-gloss, some  mascara and foundation.  If I was a guy, I would hook-up with her, then and there.

“Let’s go” I said and we both walked out of the studio hand in hand, ready for a night-out.

When we got to the club, I saw many of the dancers on the dance floor, already dirty dancing and grinding on hot guys, the atmosphere was great, and it was just what I needed.

I walked up to the bar and Isabella eyed off one of the boys from One Direction, he had blonde hair with brown roots, she looked pretty interested and so did he.

“Hey, could I have a vodka cruiser please” I asked the bar attender to see it was my good friend Ash.

I hadn’t seen him in ages.  “Yes you may Emma” he said laughing and he opened the fridge to get my drink.

“I haven’t seen you in ages, how are you?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m good, in uni, doing shift work here to get some money, the works, what about yourself?” he said.

“Yeah well I’m a dancer on X-Factor and Isabella is a make-up artist and hair stylist on X-Factor as well” I said.

“That’s amazing, you and Isabella, how is Bella any way” he said.

“Yeah she is good, she is with one of the guys from that boy band One Direction or something” I said, pointing at her.