Sweet Dreams - One Shot for Msliampayne93-

I had just opened Sweet Dreams, when people started to come in and out for their morning coffee or breakfast.  There were amazing smells everywhere, it just made my taste buds water and they were making my nose tingle with delight. 

“Hey Emma, I’m here!” yelled Isabella, one of my assistances, and also my good friend and co-owner and founder of Sweet Dreams.

“Ok, go and make some icing and ice the cupcakes please!” I yelled back.

“Ok Captain!” She yelled back, while saluting me.

“Hello, can I get some service please?” I hear an Irish voice asking me.

“Oh yes, how can I help you today sir?” I asked, the Irish voice, hidden with a fake mustache, a hoodie and some dark sun glasses.

“Can I please have a box of twelve choc-caramel cupcakes, a bag of cinnamon sweets, six teas, two Boston buns, a carrot cake and six cheese and tomato croissants” he said.

“Wow that is a lot today sir, but your order will be right up, all together, that is thirty dollars” I said, opening the till.

“I know, but me and my band mates are hungry” he said, handing over the money.

As I was making the coffees, I was talking to this mysterious Irish voiced man, about his band, my café and other stuff, it was small talk.  After everything was finished being made, I offered to take some of the things to his bus.  He took the offer and I walked behind him.

“Here I am, come in and place the stuff on the table or something” he said.

“And by the way, I’m Niall” he said again.

“Ohh, that’s why you sounded familiar, you’re from the band One Direction” I said.

“Are you a big fan?” he asked me.

“No, not really, but most of your songs are good” I said.

“Oh thanks” he said.

It was funny, as we were still outside talking, so he offered me to come inside and introduce me to the rest of the band.

“Hey boys, I got food” he said, walking inside the bus and placing the food on the table, he motioned me inside.

“Who is this pretty lady you’ve brought along Nialler?” asked a curly haired boy.

“Harry, she is the owner of the café, were I got the food from” said Niall.

“Well, sorry for being rude, my name is Harry” said Harry.

“Hello Harry, I’m Emma” I said.

Then I saw a boy with a stylish Mohawk on the top of his head, a boy with Justin Bieber styled hair and another boy in stripes and some red chinos walk out from other rooms inside the bus

“Hey, who is this?” asked the boy in stripes.

“Louis, this is Emma, she is the owner of Sweet Dreams, the café you wanted to go to get food from” said Niall.

“Ok, hello Emma, I’m Louis” said Louis.

“I’m Liam” said Liam.

“Vas Happening’? I’m Zayn” said Zayn.

“Hello Louis, Liam and Zayn and as you already know, I’m Emma” I said.

“I’m going to pick up the pieces and build a lego house…” my I-phone started to ring.

I looked to see who had texted me.  It was Isabella.

Isabella- Hey, where are you, it’s getting busy.