Kekipi | j.p |

By MarieNae

EDITING!!!! “Kekipi”, Hawaiian for “The Rebel”. "Your just like Khalil, just he didnt get this far", Kanai sa... More

Kekipi "The Rebel"
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three

chapter thirteen

1K 40 10
By MarieNae

"Get them!", Tatiana yelled at the top of her lungs. Now it was time to finish what I started. I slowly walked over to Tatiana. "Round 2", she smiled and came at me like a wild cat. I blocked her by kicking her in the face. She guarded her face and fell to the ground. I laughed at her and she looked up at me mad and she had the bottom of my shoe print on her face right where I kicked her. I laughed again and she bit my ankle. "Ahhhhh!", I screamed. I pulled her off of my ankle by her hair and I punched her multiple times. I pulled my gun out and shot her multiple times. I turned towards the door and realized that everyone had stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Kanai we weren't suppose to kill her", Rayan said. I put my hand over my mouth realizing how much trouble I was in. I laughed at him and pulled out my gun and shot the rest of her boys.

168

"Clearly um, I don't give a fuck", I said quoting Ptaf "Boss Ass Bitch". I walked towards the van and everyone followed. My Aunt Keisha volunteered to drive because I'm a "reckless driver". I looked at everyone, who were bloody and ripped clothes. I screamed at the top of my lungs after counting everyone here. "We forgot Jacob!", I screamed while she swerved. We pulled back up to the building and Jacob was panicking looking around. "Come on Bitch", I yelled at him while he turned around and looked pissed off. He finally got in the car and we drove off towards the house once again. It was silent and I hate silence especially awkward silence. I decided to break it.

"Ray how are you on a higher level than Roc", I asked

"Age difference", he said tiredly

"How, your older than me and I'm on a higher level", I said. He shrugged his shoulders.

We got home and everyone went to their room, I slowly made my way thinking about random things. I opened the door to my bedroom and lplopped down on  my bed taking a small nap.

I woke up the next day and realized I didn't take a shower. I went to the bathroom and started the shower stripped my clothes off and hopped in the steaming hot water. I came out wrapped in a towel and realized Jacob was looking at my CDs. "What the hell are you doing in here?!", I yelled at him. He turned towards me, looked me up and down then smirked. Nasty boy.

"Just looking at some CD's I want to steal from you or should I say my Nirviana Cd YOU stole from me", he said. I made sure my towel was secure and I ran towards him and tried to take my CDs from him. He turned his body so that I was forced to climb onto his back and take my CDs. I got down and ran towards my bed being in a fetial position trying to guard my CDs. He came towards me and tickled my sides. I laughed trying to still guard me CDs. "Jacob stop! Stop!", I laughed and screamed at him. "Give me back my Nirviana CD", he yelled back.

"No!", I screamed. "Then I'm not stopping", he said tickling me all over. I kicked him playfully and he pulled my leg. I fell off my bed, when he let go of my leg I tried to crawl for it. He got it and held it up. I pretended to cry which fooled him. He hugged me and I took the CD and ran into my closet locking the door. I laughed while he banged on the door. He stopped and I put the Cd down and started changing. I put on some sweats and a tanktop. I put the Cd in my bra. I walked out of the closet slowly and Jacob pounced on me. I fell to the griund with him on top of me. He looked at me then got up and looked in the closet. I got up and sat on the bed. He came back out and looked like a confused puppy. He came towards me and dug into my bra and got the CD with no problem.

"Thanks for keeping it warm and your boobs are squishy", he said I hit him and he laughed. "Get that pussy Jacob!", Rayan yelled between the walls. I got up and walked into Rayans room where his head was against the wall. I screamed in his ear and he got up and ran after me. I closed my door and locked it I slowly backed away from it not taking my eyes off of it. I bumped into Jacob and he screamed. I pulled his hair and he stopped screaming. Rayan was banging on the door, he stopped when he heard Jacob scream. "Jacob, my man, you getting pussy or nah?", he asked

I swung the door open and was about to punch Rayan, but the doorbell rang. I looked at Ray. "Nuh uh! I aint getting it! You know what happened last time!", he said. Chresanto answered the door and 2 police officers asked to come in. He let them in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 29
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ "Goodbye Jacob." And then he was gone. _____________________ Read about Brooke and Jacobs lives together and how they end up...
49.1K 1K 41
Your mother, his father. MARRIED. Ray Ray, Mindless Behavior love story. Starring You!
12.9K 386 16
A teacher complex. Heartache. Warm Hugs. Sweet little words. Complicated, simplistic. Did it really matter? If it was Kirumi saying it, it was instan...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...