1D One Shots!

Per LoveFromHeidi

So you Like..no let me rephrase that. So YOU LOVE One Direction? Well you're at the right place for a 1D one... Més

1D One Shots!
Guitar Cry -One Shot for callmeleah92-
Sing Me A Love Song - One Shot for potterhead394 -
It Was Destiny - One Shot for RelentlessChaos-
Engaged to Harry Styles - One Shot For AlexxIiWish888-
Playing Games - One Shot for callmeleah92 -
Friends with Liam, Lovers with Harry - One Shot For Carrotlover -
Dirty Dancing with Zayn -One Shot for LamPayning-
My Sweet-Heart Is Home - One Shot for Sgdragonl-
I'm The Girl for You - One Shot for EmSeguin1963-
Teach Me How To Surf -One Shot for 1D_Perfection-
"Hi, welcome to Nandos" - One Shot For Tetymercado-
Narry One Shot -One Shot for TeenageHearts-
Write me A Love Song - One Shot for ElyPelle-
Running To Love -One Shot For Grazianarunner-
Take A Picture Of Me -One Shot For itstessamalikb1tch-
Diving In The Deep End -One Shot for Capturethemoment
Tell Me A Lie -One Shot for Mrs.Horan25
Tell Me A Lie -One Shot for Emily_Styles123-
Stole My Heart -One Shot for WendyLostinNeverland-
What Makes You Beautiful - One Shot for XoEmilyxo11-
One Thing - One Shot for Ryliegh_horan -
I Should of Kissed You - One Shot for Reenabanana -
Up All Night - One Shot for Ally_Styles1D-
Na Na Na - One Shot By and For BellaBooxx -
I Wish - One Shot for Amby12 -
Save You Tonight - One Shot for Hayley_Cave -
Save You Tonight - One Shot for brianna_tomlinson7 -
Same Mistakes - One Shot for Ella-
I Want -One Shot for TeenageHearts-
Taken - One Shot for Elizabeth_L101-
Bumping Into You - One Shot for DeathNoteFan101 -
Little Things - One Shot for Callmemadeline99 -
Live While We're Young - One Shot for kittycatcutie123 -
Rock Me - One Shot for AnimeFreak89 -
Kiss You - One Shot For SkittlesismyNickname
DISCONTINUED

Sweet Dreams - One Shot for Msliampayne93-

1.4K 6 2
Per LoveFromHeidi

I had just opened Sweet Dreams, when people started to come in and out for their morning coffee or breakfast.  There were amazing smells everywhere, it just made my taste buds water and they were making my nose tingle with delight. 

“Hey Emma, I’m here!” yelled Isabella, one of my assistances, and also my good friend and co-owner and founder of Sweet Dreams.

“Ok, go and make some icing and ice the cupcakes please!” I yelled back.

“Ok Captain!” She yelled back, while saluting me.

“Hello, can I get some service please?” I hear an Irish voice asking me.

“Oh yes, how can I help you today sir?” I asked, the Irish voice, hidden with a fake mustache, a hoodie and some dark sun glasses.

“Can I please have a box of twelve choc-caramel cupcakes, a bag of cinnamon sweets, six teas, two Boston buns, a carrot cake and six cheese and tomato croissants” he said.

“Wow that is a lot today sir, but your order will be right up, all together, that is thirty dollars” I said, opening the till.

“I know, but me and my band mates are hungry” he said, handing over the money.

As I was making the coffees, I was talking to this mysterious Irish voiced man, about his band, my café and other stuff, it was small talk.  After everything was finished being made, I offered to take some of the things to his bus.  He took the offer and I walked behind him.

“Here I am, come in and place the stuff on the table or something” he said.

“And by the way, I’m Niall” he said again.

“Ohh, that’s why you sounded familiar, you’re from the band One Direction” I said.

“Are you a big fan?” he asked me.

“No, not really, but most of your songs are good” I said.

“Oh thanks” he said.

It was funny, as we were still outside talking, so he offered me to come inside and introduce me to the rest of the band.

“Hey boys, I got food” he said, walking inside the bus and placing the food on the table, he motioned me inside.

“Who is this pretty lady you’ve brought along Nialler?” asked a curly haired boy.

“Harry, she is the owner of the café, were I got the food from” said Niall.

“Well, sorry for being rude, my name is Harry” said Harry.

“Hello Harry, I’m Emma” I said.

Then I saw a boy with a stylish Mohawk on the top of his head, a boy with Justin Bieber styled hair and another boy in stripes and some red chinos walk out from other rooms inside the bus

“Hey, who is this?” asked the boy in stripes.

“Louis, this is Emma, she is the owner of Sweet Dreams, the café you wanted to go to get food from” said Niall.

“Ok, hello Emma, I’m Louis” said Louis.

“I’m Liam” said Liam.

“Vas Happening’? I’m Zayn” said Zayn.

“Hello Louis, Liam and Zayn and as you already know, I’m Emma” I said.

“I’m going to pick up the pieces and build a lego house…” my I-phone started to ring.

I looked to see who had texted me.  It was Isabella.

Isabella- Hey, where are you, it’s getting busy.

Emma- oh, sorry, I was just helping someone with their stuff, and we got talking, I will come back now.

Isabella: Ok, just hurry.

“Ok boys, I got to go back to work, I will see you sometime soon, hopefully” I said.

“Yeah, well why don’t you just give us your number” said Liam.

“Well, that’s great idea” I found a piece of paper and a pen from my pocket and wrote my number down, and I gave it to Niall.

“Ok, talk to you all later” I said.

“Bye Emma” said the boys and I ran out to get back to the café and help Isabella.

NIALL’S P.O.V

I was star-struck.  She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen.  She has brown wavy hair the goes just past her shoulders, big blue eyes and pale skin.  She was shy at first, but after we started talking, she opened up and she was confident and funny.  I really want to see her again.

“Nialler has fallen in love” said Harry, he was winking at me

“No I have not, I just fancy her and she is a pretty girl” I said.

“And she can cook too, she is my kind of girl” I said, to add to my sentence.

“Let’s dig into this fest of food” said Louis, ad he picked up a ham and cheese croissant and his tea.

“Yeah, I’m really hungry” I said, picking up a choc-caramel cupcake and my tea.  The cupcake tasted so good, and the tea was just the way I liked it, with lots of sugar and milk.

“Of course you are Niall” said Liam, cutting a piece of the Boston bun.

“Oh my god, this is the best carrot cake ever” said Harry, his face looked surprised.

“We have to go here often, I love the cinnamon sweets” said Zayn.

We sat in silence, eating everything, it was just so good.  About ten minutes later, we had polished everything.

“That was the best breakfast ever” said Louis.

“Agreed” the rest of us said.

“Well we better get moving to the studio” said Liam, anxious to get there early.

EMMA’S P.O.V

The day was almost up for me and Isabella, when I had gotten a few texts from some unknown numbers, so I looked at the texts to see who they were from.  There was one that said:

Unknown- Hey Emma, it’s Niall, I just want to see if you want to go out with us later?

Then there was a second unknown message and it said:

Unknown- Hey Beautiful, want to hang out with us later, can you bring a friend along? It’s harry

Then another:

Unknown- Vas Happenin? It’s Zayn, wanna hang out later?

Then another:

Unknown- Hello Emma, would you like to go out with us later? It’s Liam Payne.

And the last one:

Unknown- It’s Louis here, hang out with us later, we are going out for dinner!

Wow, they really want me to hang out with them.  So, I added them all to my phone, so I could text them without getting confused.

To Nialler – Hey Niall, yeah sure, I will bring my friend for Harry, where will we meet and what time?

To Harry Styles – hello flirt, I am and yes, my best friend Isabella will come.

To Zayn Malik – Vas Happenin Zayn? Yeah, I will, just getting info from Nialler.

To Liam Payne – Hello Liam, I will, thanks for asking.

To Lou Tomlinson – Ok, I will.

Gosh those boys give quick replies, as after one minute, they had replied.

From Nialler-  hey again and ahahah ok, I bet he would be happy, I will come to get you and your friend and we will go to Nandos and I will pick you up at 7:00.

From Harry Styles – hahahah very funny and yay, finally someone for me! :)

From Zayn Malik – Nothing girl and awesome.

From Liam Payne – Ok, that’s ok love,

From Lou Tomlinson – Yay! See you tonight.

I replied to all of them again and walked to the back, were Isabella was preparing for the next day.

“Hey Bella, do you want to go out with me and some friends tonight, you could come home with me and borrow some of my clothes, as they are picking me up from my house” I asked her.

“Yeah, sure, why not, I need a night out” she said.

“Well stop what you are doing and we will finish this tomorrow, as we open at twelve” I said and she stopped at what she was doing, she grabbed her bag and walked out, waiting for me to lock up.

We walked to the car together and I drove home.   When we got home, we dropped our bags at the front door and walked to my room, to get ready for tonight.

------------------- 20 minutes later-------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of the bathroom wearing a pastel pink dress that came just above my knees, with some white ballet flats and my hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing some lip gloss and light mascara.

“Wow, you look gorgeous, you will be knocking boys out with your looks” said Isabella, she was always sweet and always giving compliments, but she could also be hard to live with if you got onto her bad side.

“Well you look stunning, and we both know it” I said.  She was wearing a white frilly top with some denim high waisted shorts and black ballet flats.  Her Aruban red hair was down and she had straightened it and she was wearing light mascara and lip gloss like me.  She was stunning, but she was self-conscious and she was trying to become more confident.  Luckily it was working.

We walked out of my bedroom and into the living room to watch some MTV.  About five minutes later, One Direction came onto the television and Isabella started to fan girl.  Oh shit, I just remembered she loves One Direction and we were going out with them tonight, but she had no idea.  I had to tell her and fast.

“Hey, Isabella, I need to tell something” I said, kind of anxious.

“Yeah, what is it?” she asked.

“Well, you know that Mysterious guy this morning in Sweet dreams, well that was Niall Horan, from One Direction and I helped him take his things back to the bus and that was why I took so long to get back and that’s who we are going out with tonight” I said, worrying about what was about to happen to me.

“WHAT, why didn’t you tell me that you met One Direction and that we are going out with them tonight, god you are so forgetful!” she yelled.  God, I bet that was not the end.

“Well luckily you aren’t completely toast, as you let me go out with them with you tonight” she said, I was let off easy, this was a good thing.

We watched television for another ten minutes or so, when I heard a knock at the door.  I got up and Isabella followed.  I opened up the door and saw it was Niall.  He looked good; he had some tan jeans on, a blue Jack Wills t-shirt and some high tops on.  His blue eyes gleamed at me, his hair looked good, and I just loved his blonde hair with brown through it.  It was obvious that he had dyed it, but I didn’t care, he was still the sweet boy he is.

“Hey Emma, hello Emma’s friend” he said, with a big smile on his face.

“Hey Niall, this is Isabella” I said, I was looking at Isabella, to see if she would faint or fan girl, but she didn’t, she acted calm and casual.  Wow, she was doing well, but I bet she was fangirling inside.

“Hello Niall” she said.

“Let’s go shall we” said Niall, motioning us outside to his car.  I closed my apartment and walked to his car, holding my clutch.  I hopped into the front seat, while Isabella hopped in the back, with the other boys.  Boy, they were loud and excited; they needed to run around or something.

We left the block of apartments and drove off to Nandos.

“Ok, let’s play would you rather” I said, cause the boys needed some entertaining. 

“Ok, Isabella would you rather have a one nighter with Brad Pitt or get married to me?” asked Harry.

“Get married to you” she replied with and Harry blushed.  When she saw him blush, she blushed too.  It was the start of a romantic relationship.

“Would you rather eat ham or chicken for the rest of your life Emma” asked Louis.  It was the most stupid question to ask me, I love chicken, I’m a chicken addict.

“Chicken Louis, chicken” I said.

“Would you rather date Eleanor or Harry, Louis” I asked him.

“God this is a hard one, I would have to say Eleanor, sorry Harry” said Louis.

Harry was pretending to look shocked and looked at Isabella saying,

“You will love me Isabella”

“Sorry Harry, I’ve got Leonardo Decarbrio” she said, I just sat there cracking up with Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Isabella.

“I will Love you Harry” said Zayn.

“Yay, someone loves” said Harry, poking out his tongue at Isabella and Louis.

We continued to play till Niall said that we were at Nandos.

“Yay, I want food, me want food” I shouted, I was ever so hungry.

“That’s my kind of girl” said Niall, smiling at me. I blushed, now I think that it’s stupid for me to like him, we have only know each other for like a day or so.

We went in and got a table and got some drinks.

“Ok, let’s play twenty questions with Isabella and Emma” said Louis, in his presenter voice.

“Question number one; what is your whole name” he asked.

“My whole name is Emma Lilly Kingston” I said proudly.

“My whole name is Isabella Katherine Fuller” said Isabella.

“Question two; when is your birthday” he said.

“My birthday is on the first of February” said Isabella.

“My birthday is on the twenty-ninth of August” I said.

“Yay, same birthday buddies” said Harry and Liam.  It was obvious that they were satisfied.

We continued to play until the waiter come to our table for our order.

“Can we please have a hot peri peri chicken burger with chips with a coke, an extra hot chicken wrap with chips and a coke, a hot burger with chips and a Fanta, an extra hot chicken burger with chips and coke, a hot chicken wrap with chips and a lemonade, extra hot chicken burger with chips with a coke and a mild chicken wrap with chips and a peach iced tea”

“Ok, your order will be right up” said the waiter and he walked away.

While we waited for our meal, we talked to each other.  Niall was talking to me, Liam was talking to Zayn and Harry was talking to Isabella.  Poor Louis was all alone, but he was preoccupied by his phone.

When our meal arrived at our table, I digged in, I was so hungry.  I guess everybody else was as well, as we ate in silence.  After we had finished, Louis paid for our meal, we all parted our own ways.  Harry walked off with Isabella, Louis, Zayn and Liam caught cabs to go and see their girlfriends and I went off with Niall, because apparently he wanted to take me out for ice-cream.  We walked to the closest ice-cream parlor.  We walked in and I ordered cookie dough and choc chip ice-cream and Niall ordered plain old vanilla.  He paid for it and we walked out and walked to the local park and sat on a bench.

“Emma, I don’t know how to say this, but I really like you” he said, with a hopeful look on his face.

“Well, I really like you too” I said, blushing like a beetroot.

“Really, you really like me?” he asked me, looking stunned.

“Yes I do Niall James Horan, I really like you” I said.

“Well I would really like to see you again sometime, just us too” he said. 

“Yeah, I would like that” I said.

“Well, we should head off, it’s getting late” he said.

“Yeah, it is” I said and we walked back to the car and took off to my apartment.

We got my apartment door he gave me a hug and said,

“Good Night Emma, sweet dreams” and gave a kiss on my check.

“Good night Niall, sweet dreams” I said and kissed him on the check.

As he walked off, I blushed like a tomato and went to bed that night dreaming about Niall, he was my sweet dream.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.1K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
99.2K 806 52
If you didn't bother to read the title, this is a collection of one shots featuring One Direction. So yeah, hope you enjoy, there's a ton in here so...
3.2K 43 13
Just one direction short storys:) Requests are open so... GO CRAZY. ask for over 50, i dont care :) ENJOY!
11.6M 118K 199
A collection of 1D Preferences :))))