The Academy - Book III

By emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

5.9K 198 60
By emmyles

Chapter Ten

Ah'Tarian - Royal Palace

Kayla walked as quickly as she could drag Ebony down the corridors until they made it into hers and Lucas's rooms.   Kayla closed the door with a quiet click before she swirled around, "Oh my gods did you hear that?"

Ebony sat down and watched Kayla pace, "I heard it.  The question is should we wait around and see if they want to get rid of the two non-Ah'Tarians that were in the room."

Ebony stared blankly as she rubbed her stomach absentmindedly, "I doubt they are going to kill us.  Please don't overreact."

Kayla smiled and walked into her closet, "Why would I overreact?"  As she exited she had two small bags full of clothes.  "I think it will do myself and the children good to go visit my dad and Jael Quin on Nah'Bye.  The children have never been there and I am past due for a visit."

"Oh," nodded Ebony as she stood up.  "I've always wanted to see your home world.  I think I should take the children to see what an agricultural planet looks like."

"Mm hmm," hummed Kayla as reached for her handheld to book passage for seven on the soonest transport leaving off Ah'Taria.  After she received the confirmation she glanced at Ebony, "Do you need to pack?"

"I think I'll just take myself and the children," drawled Ebony as she walked toward the doors.  

*******

Ah'Tarian - Glamour Gold Hotel 

Kaelen closed his eyes and released a pent up moan as days of stress fell from his body.  Shifting he leaned his head back again the headboard and waited for the stress to finish melting away.

"You didn't contact me none while you were gone," whined Ruby as she let her fingers trail up and down Kaelen's torso.  "I missed you so much," purred Ruby before leaning forward to lick his exposed nipple. 

Kaelen gave a dismissive shrug as he watched her follow her fingers downward, "I didn't think I needed to.  Aren't you currently seeing someone?"

Ruby licked the tip of his arousal before she looked up.  "Are you jealous?"

"No," answered Kaelen plainly devoid of any emotions.  "To be jealous would actually mean I cared about you or what you do."

Ruby grip tightened around him as her hand moved up and down, "I guess being around Jacob and Lucas has rubbed off on you.  If I didn't know any better I'd believe that rumor of you being a descendant of Kevin Lawson's."

Kaelen laughed without humor as he watched her pink tongue peak out and lick the tip of his penis, "Yeah?  That would be funny."

"But everyone knows Ah'Tarians can't procreate with off-worlders," continued Ruby sarcastically between licks and nibbles.  

"Uh huh," sighed Kaelen as Ruby slow took his full length into her mouth and down her throat. As she squeezed her cheeks his fingers clenched in her hair and he felt her tongue snake out and tease his balls.

Ruby pulled back and continued to rub him as she smirked. “Well that was the belief until Lucas was able to procreate with that whor-." Ruby paused and frowned before she smiled seductively at Kaelen, "I mean your sister and her friend."

"You've already slipped," drawled Kaelen as he pushed her head back down driving himself into her mouth.  "I believe your ignorance is the reason why you aren't on good terms with my sister or Ebony."

"Who cares," replied Ruby before she bent down to suck his balls into her mouth.  Ruby sighed as she against his sensitive skin as her fingers continued to tease him, “Soon their male natures will kick in and they will start filling their harems."

Kaelen stared blankly at Ruby before he laughed, "You really are something."

"I am," purred Ruby as she took his length into her mouth again sucking him for tip to base and back again.

Kaelen watched partially amused as Ruby sucked him off until his head fell back against the headboard and his toes curled at the sensations she was causing to rack up his spine.  "Damn your good at this," moaned Kaelen as his finger twisted in her hair.

"I -."

"Don't say anything," moaned Kaelen as he shoved himself back into her mouth.  "We can talk later."  Kaelen fingers tightened in her hair as her head bobbed up and down in sync with this thrust pushing him closer to release.  With a groan and shudder his released into her mouth and down her throat.

Ruby licked her lips and gave Kaelen a satisfied smile. "Kaelen I was hoping we could talk about the Pickrel charity event."

Kaelen lips pressed together as he jumped out of the bed, "We can talk about that tomorrow."

"But you said we could talk after I was done," pouted Ruby as she wiped the corners of her plump pink lips.

"No," replied Kaelen coldly.  "I said we can talk later."

"You are being unreasonable," snapped Ruby as she stood and rubbed her hands on her pink and blue skirts.

Kaelen pulled his pants up and arched an eyebrow, "Am I?"

"Yes," snapped Ruby as she glared at him.

"If you think I am being unreasonable you should go to the event with Octavius Moore."  Kaelen shrugged into his blazer as he watched her turn an interesting shade of red.  "Oh was I supposed to not mention that I knew?"

Ruby stormed toward him in a flurry of movement and poked him in the chest.  "If you don't care why do you know his name?"

"Because it's in the rags," laughed Kaelen as he removed her finger from his chest.  "I really don't care."  Kaelen patted Ruby on the head and smiled, "You have your uses and I'm happy to use you for them."  Kaelen smirked and arched and eyebrow as he looked at Ruby with a look that bordered on contempt.  "Now, what little bauble would you like since you made me cum in less than fifteen minutes?"

"You're an ass," snapped Ruby as she pushed against the unmoving wall of Kaelen's chest.

"Am I," chuckled Kaelen as he brushed past Ruby to go to the door.   "I left a trinket on the nightstand for you.  See you later!"  With that Kaelen walked out of the hotel room with a small smile on his face.

As Kaelen walked down the stair into the lobby of the hotel he frowned as his device started to go off.  "It's way too late for this," groaned Kaelen as he pulled it out of his pocket.  He stared at the message and had to hold back a laugh as he pressed the button to connect to Lucas and Jacob.

"So were you able to catch them before they got too far," laughed Kaelen as he stared into both their angry faces.

"They were boarding the transport to Ollyum," snapped Jacob as his eyes swirled between gold and light brown.  "I can't believe they booked passage to Nah'Bye thinking we wouldn't be alerted!"

Kaelen covered his mouth to stop the laugh that tried to burst forth.  "You really didn't think that little story of Kevin's didn't freak them out?  He basically told them to fear for their lives."

Lucas rolled his eyes, "They were overreacting!  It's not like we are just going to turn into blood crazy vampires on a mission to kill them."

Jacob shook his head, "What is a vampire anyway?  I searched the word in our database and nothing really comes up."

Kaelen stared at the screen perplexed, "I'm fairly sure that there is a lot of literature on them on Nah'Bye.  As well as Earthlings.  This must be another of those instances were something was eliminated from what they didn't want you to know."

Lucas took a deep breath, "I don't really care -."

"You know the past has a habit of repeating itself," cut in Jacob as he shook his head.  "What if some Ah'Tarians start reverting back and separate from their Ah'Tarian brethren?"  When Lucas and Kaelen both stared in confusion Jacob chuckled, "The serum geniuses.  We need Orchid back on Ah'Taria so we can see what that crap Arthur and Julius were working on does."

Kaelen nodded, "So this went from a conversation of how my sister and Ebony tried to escape."  Kaelen chuckled as he shook his head at their indignant looks. "I meant to say go on an extended visit to Nah'Bye to us talking about bringing Orchid back to see what the side effects of the serum are."

Lucas and Jacob both glared at him through the screen.  With a chuckle he went to press the disconnect button to end their conversation.

"Wait a minute," exclaimed Lucas.  "Before you disconnect, where are you?  That doesn't look like home."

Kaelen grimaced as he walked out of the hotel and onto the empty street.  "I was at the Glamour but now I'm on my way home."

Jacob rolled his eyes as he shook his head, "You really need to find someone other than Ruby Hand to take care of that need you have."

Kaelen made a noncommittal sound as he shrugged, "She does this little thing with her tongue that I like and I swear she can suck the whole thing down her throat without choking or gagging."

"I know she can," laughed Jacob as he twisted his lips up.  "Every man on four different planets and two moons know she can.  Don't forget that other thing she can do with her fingers."

"I'm just having some fun," smiled Kaelen as he ran across the street into the Silver Lights District.  "I am not looking to get in a committed relationship and it's glaringly apparent that I'm not being that I'm fucking her.  She screams I'm just having fun."

Lucas laughed, "I'm not sure it glaringly obvious to her."

Kaelen smirked, "What if I told you she's using me to get into a Lawson or Sinclair's bed?"

"I'd tell you she's a damn fool," chuckled Lucas as he disconnected the feed.

Jacob stared amused at Kaelen, "I have to agree with Lucas.  Right now you are the biggest man whore in the Lawson family."

Kaelen shook his head, "Why do I get that distinction over Anthony?"

"Did you forget that for two weeks Lucas and I were with you," asked Jacob.  "There was a different girl every morning, afternoon and night in your bed," chuckled Jacob.  "I hope Kayla doesn't find out you aren't the angel you pretend to be," laughed Jacob before he disconnected the feed.

Kaelen bit his lip as he stared at the black screen.  "If he even hints at it I'll wring his naked," snarled Kaelen as he put his device back in his pocket.

Kaelen pressed his finger against the reader of the front door and released a breath of relief when it clicked and swung open.  "Damn I'm hungry and tired."  Kaelen looked around the quiet and empty foyer with a frown as he wondered where Anthony and Sebastian were.  "Did everyone go out," he muttered as he walked back toward the kitchen.  "Usually they are either on their way to the kitchen or in the kitchen watching Xara cooking or cleaning." 

Kaelen strolled leisurely into the kitchen and paused when he didn't see anything set out for him to eat.  "Did she forget that I was coming back today?  Maybe this has something to do with what Kayla was going on about."  With a shrug he walked to the refrigerator and took out a small plate of leftovers.  

"I wouldn't eat that," smiled Xara as she glided quietly into the kitchen wearing a lavender nightgown with a sheer robe.  "That's Anthony's and he doesn't like when people eat his food."

"Oh," snapped Kaelen as he sat the plate on the table.  "I was hoping I wouldn't have to see you until morning," he continued as he waved a hand over the plate to warm it up.

"I didn't know I wasn't allowed to speak to you," bit out Xara as she turned on her heels.  "Sebastian had warned me you were an asshole but I didn't listen."

Kaelen frowned as he stared at the creamy skin the sheer nightgown didn't cover.  "I'm sorry," choked out Kaelen as rage build up in his body.  "I shouldn't have said that."

"Really," laughed Xara as she turned around and stared into Kaelen eyes.  Xara walked to the counter and placed her elbows on it as she gazed at Kaelen.  "He did fail to mention that you were drop dead gorgeous though."

Kaelen choked on his sandwich as he stared at Xara.  What the hell did they do to her, thought Kaelen as he stared baffled at the new Xara. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that out loud," laughed Xara as she moved around the counter and patted him on the back.  "Kayla and Ebony told me you could read minds so I thought it was better to say it and not have you prying around."

"I don't just pry into someone's mind," coughed Kaelen as he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh," laughed Xara as she looked him up and down.  "I wish I knew that before I just blurted that out."

Kaelen grunted as he tried to put distance between himself and Xara.  "You should go back upsets for bed," snapped Kaelen as he felt the urge to crush her blossom in his chest.  "You should go now."

"Okay," giggled Xara as she stared beside him.  As she walked away she turned and watched him shovel the yellow rice she'd made into his mouth.  "You shadow wants to kill me you know?"

Kaelen spat the rice out and gazed at her in anger, "What did you say?"

"I said," repeated Xara as she smiled at him and pointed beside him.  "Your shadow wants you to kill me so that it can take you over."  With another smile she waved and walked away.

"Fuck did I miss something when Kevin was talking," whispered Kaelen angrily as he grabbed his device and sent a message to Lucas and Jacob.  Not waiting for a response he raised his hand and watched it disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
74.9K 4.2K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
5.8M 260K 82
(Complete) **A MATURE FANTASY** Book #1 in the Elemental Heir Series. Now published and available in PAPERBACK and KINDLE on AMAZON!! 🤍 "Your ready...