𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞

By http_puff

❝ I believed in you! ❞ ❝ I never believed in myself ❞ - in which a depressive girl meets a boy named Jeon Jun... More

↔C A S T↔
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
❦ Schedule ❦
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
Sorry
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
1k reads!
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
Epilogue
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊
shameless promotions

[ 19 ]

2.3K 79 21
By http_puff

• t z u y u •

I was lying in my bed cause I had nothing else to do. I kept thinking about Vernon's party, it was already 7:50 pm and the party would start at 8:00 pm or maybe their starting already.

Tzuyu's parents came back from their trip and in exchange, Jackson was in New york City for another business trip. Tzuyu's parents were already asleep since the sleep early and they were probably exhausted.

All of TWICE was going, including Mina since she said that Jimin and the other members of BTS was invited, and that they would all go.

I sighed and looked around the messy, boring and familiar area.

I felt a buzzing feeling in my hand and realized it was my phone. I turned on my phone and saw that I had a message a message from Lisa.

From: Lalisa
To: Choco

Tzuyu!

What?

Are you going to Vernon's party?!

Lisa you know my parents would never allow me to attend this kind of stuff and it's already late.

They don't have to know

Lisa it's school tommorow

Please....

Lisa I'm scared|
Lisa I'm scare|
Lisa I'm scar|
Lisa I'm sc|
Lisa I'm s|
Lisa I'm|
Lisa I|
Lisa|

Lisa I don't know..

It'll be fun, I promise

_________

Tzuy come on. Aren't you sick of just staying home, don't you want to have some fun for once in your life

I stared at Lisa's text and pondered for a bit. Lisa was right, I was sick of being a goody two shoes but at the same tiwe, I didn't want to dissapoint my parents.

Lisa I really don't know...

Fine. Just stay home and lie around your bed with nothing to do

But I, for sure will be going.

I didn't reply. I put my phone in my night stand, I closed me eyes and tried to sleep but Lisa's text was in my head that I couldn't even sleep.

I couldn't handle it and grabbed my phone, I looked at the time and saw that it was already 8:03 pm. I texted Lisa.

Lisa? Are you at the party?

Nope not yet. I'm waiting for my friends

Why do you ask?

I want to go to the party.

YES!

Where are we going to meet up?

Don't worry I'm going to pick you up

You know my address?

I know Chaeyoung.

I never told them my address

Chaeyoung knows Mina

Okay jeez, you win when are you going to pick me up?

I'm already here.

I didn't even get the chance to text back when I heard a rock being thrown at my window.

I opened the widow and a rock hit me in the shoulder. I groaned in pain, I looked down and saw Lisa with three other girls that I didn't know.

Lisa was jumping up and down, waving her hands in the air "Tzuyu" she whispered -yelled.

"Get to the back door" I said.

Lisa nodded and signalled her other friends to follow her to the back door. I cautiously went to the backdoor, careful not to wake up my parents.

I opened the door and Lisa hugged me that I fell to the floor, I giggled "Lisa jeez, it's not like you didn't see me this afternoon"

"Sorry " she said and helped me up "Any ways we should get goi- Tzuyu? "

"Yeah? "

"Why aren't you dressed up?!" she hissed.

"Well sorry, you didn't really give me time to prepare myself now did you? "

Lisa rolled her eyes "Come on, let's get dressed"

Lisa practically pushed me back up to my room, and so here I was sitting in the edge of my bed while Lisa with a girl named Rosè was rummaging through my closet and the other two girls, Jennie and Jisoo was rummaging through my vanity and makeup kit.

Yes. I had a makeup kit, I'm still a girl you know.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was already 8:11 pm. "Lisa" called out Rosè "How about this? " she held up my red dress that would show a bit of cleavage.

Lisa smirked and grabbed the dress "I didn't know you would wear this kind of dress Tzuyu-ah"

I groaned and snatched away the dress and threw it to the side "I only wore that one time, one time, it was when my parents had to meet up with someone really fancy in Paris "

"Paris?! " Said Jisoo with my red lipstick stained in her lips "You went to Paris? " I nodded.

"Your so lucky" admired Jennie and I blushed.

Lisa just laughed "She's a rich bitch guys, you should get used to it" I slapped Lisa's back and she just laughed.

Suddenly Jisoo was holding a sweater kind of t-shirt that was color blue (A/n: outfit in the media) "How about this"

"That looks amazing, even though it's so simple " said Jennie.

"And Tzuyu can match that with this shorts" said Rosè holding up shorts.

"And top it off with a coverse" said Jennie "

Lisa smirked "And then a beach wave for your hair"

And with that, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosè was dressing me up like a barbie that I had when I was a kid.

"Annnddd done!" said Jisoo putting a light blush on my cheeks.

"You look amazing Tzuyu! " complimented Jennie.

"Thank you.. " I said quietly.

"Girls, the good news is it's still 8:20!" Rosè showed us her phone and the screen had the big numbers 8:20 pm on it.

Lisa grabbed my hand "Let's go" she said, before we went down I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed down.

We went through the back door. Once we got out of my house, I saw Lisa's car parking in the side of the street.

We got in and Lisa started the engine "You can drive? " I asked raising my eyebrows at Lisa.

"Yup" she said, popping the 'p'.

"You do have a drivers license, Right? " Lisa laughed and so did Jisoo, Jennie and Rosè, I looked at them nervously.

Please tell me she has a drivers license...

"Nope!" Lisa started to drive in fast speed and I basically screamed bloody murder.

"LISA! I WILL KILL YOU! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...
131K 5.9K 63
"Our story will always be left untold." In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook, the maknaes of the Nation's Boy and Girl Group was chosen to become...
2.4K 557 13
a sick girl meets a boy before her time is up. © hyokkos
6.3K 313 31
She had no idea what she was doing He had no idea what he was in for Neighbors that had a hard time getting along come together when Mina needs Jungk...