Stuck Up Meets Crazy. [COMPLE...

By i_am_ifeee

"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or thr... More

STUCK UP MEETS CRAZY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER
PUBLISHED
AVAILABLE

THIRTY TWO.

105K 4.6K 327
By i_am_ifeee

"Oh, Good Morning," Xavier walks into the dinning all chipper. No one answers him. He walks over to the table and picks up an apple. 

"Good morning to you too," He replies himself. "Xander, have you told Cara the good news?"

Cara carries her head up from her phone, "What news? She asks with sudden excitement.

Xander glares at his brother as he drops his cup of coffee.

"Your boyfriend lost a bet to me, so I get to give one of our kids their middle names. "

The excitement vanishes, "What?" She turns to Xander.

"I am thinking, 5.."

Cara interrupts, "Like a number ?"

"See, you get it. " Xavier smiles. He is trying to piss her off and it's working. "Have a good day guys." He walks out of the room.

"He is joking right?"

"I did make a bet," Xander says slowly.

"You lose bets all the time, why would you do that?" Cara shakes her head.

"Have you know, the game was rigged," Xander defends. Cara glares at him, Xander sighs in surrender. "I am going to fix it. I promise." Xander mutters before emptying his cup of coffee.

"Speaking about names, I was thinking about the name Brianna. It's my mum's name." Cara pouts.

"I love it." Xander says with a smile.

"Really?" Cara says in excitement. Xander nods.

Xander adjusts his suit as he stands up, "I got to go." He says putting his phone in his pocket. "Don't forget, dinner tonight."

Cara smiles, "Hmmm, what do you have planned, Mr. Black?"

"Well you have to show up by 8 to find out," Xander says leaning in. He puts two fingers on her chin and raises it up. They are inches close to each other.

"I love your surprises," Cara whispers looking at his lips then back to his eyes in a seductive way.

"I will have Marco pick you up."

"Shut up and kiss me." Cara closes the space between them. A short, soft yet passionate kiss, they both savor each second.

They let go of each other, "See you at 8," Cara says with a face bright red.

Xander bends further and places a kiss on her baby bump, "See you guys at 8." He says before he walks out of the room.

Cara bites her cheek trying to reduce her big smile as she watches him leave. How did she get lucky?

~~~

"Ugh, Alex has a whole circus in his home." Liza rolls her eyes as she watches a video of Cara and Cassie fooling around.

"What?" Mark comes from behind her shirtless. He looks into her phone. "Are you stalking her?" Mark sighs in disappointment. Of course, it's something relating to Alex again.

Liza ignores Mark's tone, "She is classless and she is not even that pretty." Liza says scrolling down her feed. "She is using him for his money. I am sure she was on top of the world when she found out she is pregnant and she could pin it on Alex. She might even be lying that the babies are his." She rants.

"She is having twins," Mark states.

"So?"Liza glares at him.

Liza looks down at her phone, her eyes widen when she realizes she liked the picture. "Fuck! Fuck." She panics.

"What?" Mark takes her phone from her hand.

"I liked that lowlife's picture." She drags her phone from Mark's hands into hers, "Should I unlike?" She keeps pressing buttons to correct her grave mistake in the social media world.

"You already have, just leave it. I will advise you to follow her."

Liza frowns, "Not in hell."

"Think about it, people praise women supporting women and you will be seen as the bigger person. Imagine those blog headlines." Mark says.

Liza smiles a Mark feeds her the idea of being the center of attention. If there's anything she loves just as much as Alexander is attention. "I like that." Liza smiles, as she clicks on follow. "Now that's why you are the best manager." Liza praises Mark as she stands up from her chair.

She a small kiss on his lips which gets Mark smiling, "So I am going to my cabin this weekend," Mark starts off, dragging her small waist closer to his. "And I was hoping you join me."

Liza's smile drops, she slowly pushes herself away from Mark, "This was just a relapse, I am still working on getting Alex back."

"He is happy and his girlfriend is pregnant." Mark snaps. "Why are you wasting your time on someone that doesn't want you?"

"Why are you?" Liza folds her arms. "You see, we are not that different you and I. We are both in love with people that will be difficult to get."

Mark tries to take her hands into his but Liza won't let him, "But we will be good together and us being together won't hurt anybody." Mark says in a much calmer tone.

"It has always been Alex and you know that. I made it very clear in the beginning."

"Why him? Why Alexander?" Mark mutters. "What's it about him?"

Liza pauses before she speaks, "He makes me a better person."

"Bullshit, you are trying to sabotage his life, how is that being a better person?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you!" She snaps.

The room falls silent for a moment.

"This is the part where you pick up your stuff and say this is the last time that you will put yourself out there for me and leave."

"I can say that but I always keep coming back, don't I? So what's the use?" Mark blinks the incoming tears away as he walks back to the bed. He sits on it. "We were happy once before he found out about us, right? It wasn't just me." Mark nods, trying to reminisce the time they started sneaking around.

"I was going through a lot back then, so I don't know"

The truth is, contrary to what Xander thinks, Liza wanted kids with him. Last year, she found out she couldn't have any. She couldn't tell Xander because he had always wanted a family. Mark was there to comfort her.

"I am always here for you and you know it," Mark mutters, standing up for the bed. He picks up his shirt and begins to wear it. "You should figure your shit out." He says before exiting her room.

Liza rolls her eyes as she picks up her phone. She sees a message from her mother. She clicks on it.

Mum: Your dad fake fainted in court today. He can't just accept I am winning.

Liza chuckles as she shakes her head at the ridiculousness of her parents.

Reading the message again, an idea pops into her head. With a few clicks, she calls the person that can make the idea flourish.

"Hello," Charlie says from the other end of the line.

"Mum is fucking your butler, that could help you in court," Liza says.

Liza can imagine her dad's smile and he is indeed smiling, "And what do you want for this information, baby girl?"

"Mum said you put on quite a show in court today, I will need your acting in my plans," Liza says with a smile.

~~~

"Holy shit!" Cara exclaims, staring at her in awe.

"What?" Cassie says, rushing behind her to look at her phone.

Cara hands it over to Cassie, "Liza followed me, that's scary. Isn't it?"

"Maybe she wants to be friends?" Cassie mocks, giving Cara back her phone. "You two can braid each other hair and talk about Alex."

"Gross," Cara says laughing at the silliness of it all. She stares at her following which clearly has Liza's username on it. "She is up to something," Cara says.

"Are you going to follow her back?"

"Well duh, I don't want it to seem like I am the one with bad blood," Cara mutters.

"What are you up to?" Cara whispers still staring at her phone.

~~~

Xander looks at his phone again. This is the third call from Liza. He doesn't get why she is calling and why she doesn't realize that she is ignoring her.

He picks up his phone and answers before he can speak, Liza's voice comes up and it sounds like she is crying. "Alex, I am scared. I think he is going to die," She cries louder.

"Who?"

"Dad, we are at the family's hospital. I didn't know who to call. Alex, please I am scared."

"I will be there."

~~~

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

I_am_ifeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
202K 9.1K 21
Highest ranking #142 in Billionaire #1 in identical #1 in Baby fever #1 in stuckup "So I fucked you and you got pregnant and you didn't have the d...
141K 2.7K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
6.8M 197K 36
I stood outside his door, suddenly nervous. I knocked and heard a gruff 'come in' before stepping into his office. He didn't even look up at me when...