Stealing the Heart of a God

By -skies-

Can the world's biggest player actually fall hopelessly in love?.... Well known in all the honey houses acros... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

38

6.3K 312 34
By -skies-

A/N: Skeleton guards

A/N: Giant goblins

A/N: Lady in black

A/N: Three-head beast

Just like how Shen was able to find the celestial world even though he has never been there before, somehow his body was able to find the underworld without asking for direction. When he arrives, Shen was slightly amused that it looked exactly like what most people thought it would. Dark, gloomy and fill with pained cries, and all of the guards are skeletons, type c gods, or weird looking creatures.

As Shen wonders where the god of the underworld will be, two skeletons in armor and a type C god spots him and immediately rush over with their weapons drawn.

"Identify yourself immediately!" The type C god shouts at Shen while the two skeletons point their spares at Shen's back and chest.

Although Shen was irk by the weapons that are pointed at him, since his goal is to meet the god of the underworld and asks him for something, Shen calmly tells the trio, "I have urgent business with the god of the underworld."

Because the trio are the ones who guard the entrance into the underworld, they are always among the first to know of any visitors or new arrivals. Seeing as they were not informed of any visitors, they knew Shen is an intruder and quickly tried to arrest him.

----------------

Since Shen's goal is to see the god of the underworld and thought that prisoners and intruders will brought to him for judgement, Shen made no fuss and allow them to arrest him and place a strange blob of black fog over his wrists. When the skeleton removes his bony hands and the fog disappears, Shen saw that there are now two weird inscriptions encasing both of his wrist.

As Shen looks at the strange things, the two Skelton prod Shen's back, indicating for him to move forward. Shen watch as the trio led Shen towards a dark black mist and orders him to go in. Since the mist emitted a very dangerous and unpleasant aura, Shen frowns and stops in his tracks.

Just as Shen was about to growl out, "Didn't I tell you I have urgent business with the god of the underworld." He spots a slightly lighter mist nearby and to his surprise, he sees Zhanshi standing amongst a large crowd inside the mist. Thus, he quickly dash towards the mist and enter into mist before the trio could stop him.

As Shen hastily makes his way towards Zhanshi, a few of the guards inside the mist notice his presence and instantly zoom towards him with their weapons. When the guards shouted for Shen to stop, the large crowd in the mist along with Zhanshi turn their attention to Shen.

-----------------

Seeing as he is already dead, Zhanshi could care less about anything else, but when he heard the underworld guards loud shout he figure that something entertaining may have happened and quickly follow everyone's gaze. To his surprised and horror, he sees Shen zooming towards him. As Shen stops in front of him, grabs the collar of his robe, and attempt to drag him away, Zhanshi quickly broke free of Shen's grip and gives Shen a remorseful expression then sadly and regretfully tells Shen "I'm so sorry. I did not mean for this to happen... I'm so sorry." Zhanshi knew that his apology will never be enough but since there is not else that he could do, that was all he could say. He did not even want to think about how Aixin and Shen's babies will survive now that Shen is also dead and cursed himself for dragging Shen into his mess.

As Zhanshi is deep in his regretful thoughts, after releasing a tire huff of air, Shen curls his hand into a fist and swings it hard on top on Zhanshi's head. To Zhanshi's surprised, the blow hurt like hell, but now that he thought about, didn't Shen just grab his collar. With wide eyes, Zhanshi quickly shoots up from his crouching position and asks Shen, "How are you able to touch me when we are just both spirits?"

As Zhanshi watch Shen roll his eyes and asks him, "Do I look like ghost?" Zhanshi quickly gives Shen a head nod and a yes because contrary to what he had thought when he was human, ghosts looks just like their human self (he knows because he is one now). But just as the nod and yes escape his mouth, Zhanshi felt another blow on top of his head and yell "ouch... why did you hit me?!"

-----------------

Seeing as he has already wasted enough time dealing with Zhanshi's idiotness, Shen grabs Zhanshi's back collar and beginning dragging him away from the curious crowd of human spirits, but was quickly block by three giant strange-looking goblins.

"Release the spirit now and surrender or else!" one of the three goblins roar at Shen. Since Shen was going to asks something of the god of the underworld, Shen was hoping to not hurt any of the guy's minions. But since the goblins are set on blocking him, with a small sigh, Shen's eyes glow bright gold and all three gigantic goblins are thrusted out of sight.

As Shen turns his gaze to Zhanshi, he sees Zhanshi give him an, 'so you are alive! How did you get here? Why are you even here?' look but quickly ignore it and proceed to drag him out of the mist.

--------------------

Once they are out of the mist, Shen saw that in addition to the trio, a lady in black with an sharp sword was waiting for them. So with his hand still secure on Zhanshi's back color, Shen tells the trio, "Bring me to the god of the underworld."

------------------

While Shen was in the mist, the trio had call for one of the top keepers of the underworld to come assist them, but upon seeing the color of Shen's eyes all of them including the top keeper knew that they could do nothing but obey him.

So they all took him and Zhanshi to the god of the Underworld, who was not pleased to see them bring spirits into his castle.

----------------------

"My lord, this god here request to meet with you." The woman in black spoke to the god of the underworld.

Because of where he lives and his personality, it is hard for him to find a partner, thus the god of the underworld has been ruling the underworld for thousands of years and during those years, there are only two instances of successful trespassers. One he willingly let through because of the offer she was willing to give him, and the other manage to come through because he was a jerk. Just recalling that man's face made his blood boil, and when he saw that the intruder who is brought before him resemble the jerk's face, his eyes narrow darkly, and he wasted no time in summon Cerberus forward. Besides why should he waste his time with brats.

--------------------

After a haze of dark mist, Shen saw a large three head beast roar from behind the god of the underworld. As Shen sees the god of the underworld begin to mumble a command to the huge three head beast, he quickly interrupts the god of the underworld's mumble and voice out, "I need you to release this idiot's soul."

But the god of the underworld paid him no attention and commanded for the three-headed beast to get rid of Shen. As the huge beast lunge forward with a malicious roar and sharp fangs, just as it was about to touch Shen's robe a blaze of red, blistering flame immediately encased around Shen and Zhanshi and sent the three-headed beast whimpering back to the god of the underworld.

--------------------

As everyone in the room including Zhanshi stare wide eyed at the flaming phoenix floating protectively above Shen, Shen coldly voice out to the god of the underworld, "Are you going to release him, or do I need to 'convince' you to?"

As the cold, chilling words brought up more memories of Yujin when he came to ask about that boy and how Yujin 'persuaded' information out of him, the god of the underworld grit his teeth and coldly orders for the shocked woman in black to remove the dark markings on Zhanshi's chest. Once the marking was remove from Zhanshi's chest, just as the god of the underworld was about to tell Shen to leave, he spots the inscriptions on Shen's wrists and twists his lips into an evil smirk.

-----------------------

"Those markings on your wrist. Do you know what they mean?" The god of the underworld asks with an amuse, satisfied tone.

As he watches Shen glance at the writings on his wrists, he lets out a loud sinister laugh and coldly tells Shen, "You are now a prisoner of the underworld... hahahaha... and you may ever leave without me removing the markings... hahahaha..."

As Shen glance back up at to the god of the underworld, he calmly and blatantly tells the god of the underworld, "oh... good know... now remove them. " But the god of the underworld just laugh out loud again and coldly tells Shen, "since you did not understand what I meant, let me make it extra clear to you BOY. Those marking meaning you are in my control and it is up to me, whether I wish to release you or not... and I WILL NOT! hahahaha"

Glancing down at the inscriptions on his wrists and then to Zhanshi's worry look, Shen gives a sigh and wonders why he always encounters such masochist people. So, with an annoyed huff, Shen's eyes turn gold and a strong pressure immediately shook the whole castle and pushed all the spirits (except Zhanshi's), guards, and even the god of the underworld to the ground. As all of them wail in agony, Shen calmly walks up to the god of the underworld tells him, "do you want me to convince you more than this." As the god of the underworld struggle to voice something out, Shen purposely release more of his soul force on the god of the underworld, breaking most of his bones and causing blood to ooze out of his body.

When Shen feels like he has done enough damage for the god of the underworld to think wisely now, he releases his soul force from the batter god's body and calmly motion for the man to release him. Which thankfully for the god of the underworld's sake, he does.

Once the marks are gone from his wrist, Shen quickly grasps Zhanshi's collar and drags him towards the entrance of the underworld. When they finally departed the underworld, Zhanshi's spirit turn into a small ball of light and Shen carefully held on to the light as he goes back to the celestial world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 9.9K 50
"Xiao Zhan" Is most famous & most handsome idol of china! every girls & boys are crazy for him. his acting skills and personality make people fall fo...
254K 21K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
44.2K 3.4K 59
Yibo is a boy who loves affection. He's usually quite peppy and excitable, but everything in life has turned against him. In order to avoid further s...
42.1K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...