Prophesied Love

By morgale147

The past is being repeated with Gwen and Arthur. The darkness is rising and they need all the help they can... More

Prophesied Love
Torture
Just Perfect
By Coincidence, I Think Not
Crystal Makes a Fool of Herself
I Fall For Arthur
Table For Two
Kat Dreams of A Crazy Witch(We All Knew It Would Happen)
I Get Attacked by My Boyfriend's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I See Avalon and Elvis
I Can't Believe I Kissed My Half-Brother
Arthur Proposes
I Get A Call From Morgana
The End(I Hope.)

I'm So Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!

59 4 7
By morgale147

Chapter 3

"Nothing." Adam said.

"Yeah right. You were asking Gwen out weren't you." Arthur said,bristling.

"Ok, your opinion doesn't matter! Shoo." I exclaimed, pushing Arthur out of the room (unsuccessfully).

" That's where you are babe." Sighed Holly. She walked in and then clung to Arthur.

"What are you four doing in here?" Growled Mr.Egypt.

"Nothing." We all said at once.

"Out, or you all get detention." He demanded. We all went out.

"Yes, I'll go out with you." I whispered in Adam's ear.

"Ok, I'll pick you up around eight and we'll go to Lee's Pizzeria." He replied.

"Great." I grinned.

"Gwen!" Crystal, Anna, and Kat called.

"Coming!" I hollered.

"Bye." I said to Adam.

"See ya." He replied.

"Did he ask you out?" Crystal asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"I was right!" Whooped Kat. Dr.Fartner gave her a withering glare.

"Sorry." She said, then as he turned she stuck out her tongue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 105K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
558K 19K 144
Read and find out...
1.7M 92.8K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...