I Can't Believe I Kissed My Half-Brother

"Ew." Kat said, wrinkling her nose. I frowned as I processed what she said.

"What do you mean half?" I asked.

"Um,well, your father and I had a fight. So Lancelot comforted me." The women said, avoiding my gaze.

"How do you know my dad?" I asked at the same time as Kat said.

"You cheated on King Arthur, I mean, I know that's how the story went but still!"

"Gwen I'm your mother." The women said. Kat was mumbling things I'd rather not repeat. She can out swear a sailor any day.

"Are you saying my dad cheated on my mom with you?" I asked, still thoroughly confused.

"No. The people who raised you aren't your real parents." She said, when she finished speaking a with brown hair and eyes rushed to my side.

"Have you told her that we're her parents yet?" Asked the man.

"I was getting to it." Supposed Mother said.

"So, you cheated on him, with Lancelot, and that's how Adam was born?" I asked.

"Yes." (I might as well call her mom.) Mom sighed.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"In her defense, I cheated on her with Morgana." Dad said(If I'm calling her mom, I've got to call him dad.)

"YOU'RE THE REASON SLUTERELLA EXISTS!" Screamed Kat her eyes turned gold. The room began to shake and dad's pants caught on fire.

"Stop! Come here." Merlin said, appearing in front of Kat. She pulled Kat into a tight hug. Kat sobbed and everything stopped. The color drained from her, and she flopped back onto the bed. Merlin pulled off the gauze exposing a nasty slash. Blood crusted on the sides of the wound, a bit of yellow pus oozed out.

"Go." Merlin said. My parents left. Merlin squeezed the wound, pus oozed out fast. She kept squeezing till the pus stopped. Then she poured peroxide over it, rinsed it. Then she took a white towel and patted it dry.

"Come here." Merlin said softly. I slowly got up, and went to Merlin's side.

"Hold a wet towel to her forehead." Instructed Merlin, handing me the rag. I pressed it to Kat's sweaty forehead. Merlin placed her hand gently on the wound. After a moment her hand began to glow gold.

"How did this happen?" I whispered struggling to hold back tears.

"When you were attacked, Kat and Crystal saved you. Crystal has magnificent sword skills she's untouchable in battle. Kat is easily wounded. Most with magic are, we focus on magic so much that we never realize that we're about to be attacked." Merlin explained, pulling her hand back. I grabbed the gauze and wrapped her leg.