Arthur Proposes

I was lying in bed, with a pillow over my head. A hand gently shook me. I groaned and looked at the person who woke me. Arthur stood there, I will admit he looked good.

"I need to talk to you." He said, nervously. I blinked a few times.

"Then talk." I yawned. A pillow smacked Arthur hard in the head. He looked over at Kat.

"Shut up and get out. Wounded girl is trying to sleep." Kat growled, she then pulled the blanket over her head. Arthur rubbed his hand and glared at Kat.

"Come on," I whispered. I got out of bed and led him out of Kat's pillow range.

"You change, then I'll meet you at the door." He said, he turned and darted out the door. I quickly pulled on jeans, a sweater, and converse. I hurried after him. He grabbed my hand and led me down a cobblestone path. At the end of the path a pond stood with trees around it. I could see fish circling in the pond.

"It's beautiful." I said. He grinned. I watched the fish.

"Gwen," He said. I turned back to him, he was kneeling on the floor with a ring in his hand. My eyes widened, as I took in his position.

"Will you marry me?" Arthur asked.

"Yes." I squealed. Kat and Crystal fell out of the air and onto Arthur.

"You can't marry him!" Crystal exclaimed.

"Do you want stupid children?" Growled Kat.

"How did you get here?" I asked, helping them off of him.

"I learned a teleportation spell. The real question is why are you marrying King Stupido?" Kat asked, crossing her arms.

"You're too young to get married!" Cried Crystal throwing her arms in the air.

"Kat stop calling my fiancé stupid. Crystal I almost died age isn't a issue with me. Now remove your butts from the premise." I growled, pushing them. They left grumbling about me being on my period. I blushed and nervously grinned at Arthur. He pulled me to him and kissed me.