Torture

CHAPTER 1

I sighed as I felt the hot water trail down my spine. I got the shampoo and conditioner then started washing my hair. All I could think about was the dream. I tried to distract my mind with thoughts of school, books, and Adam. Adam is such a sweet guy. His blonde hair and grey eyes looks soo cute on him. Cat said that Holly said that Adam might ask me out. Yes, I got my mind off the dream. Wait, its back on the dream again. Crap! I got out of the shower and put on a green t-shirt and a black skirt with my black flats.

I reached for my brush and started to comb my hair. With my free hand I brushed my teeth. I'm a multitasker. I finished quickly, so I grabbed my binders and slipped into the living room. I dropped the bag on the couch and then grabbed a banana muffin from the kitchen. I plopped on the couch and watched T.V till 7:00. I got up and grabbed my binders heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" asked my mother. She looked like she was on the way to wake up my sisters to take them to school.

"Going to school." I answered. She nodded her head then went in my sister's room. I opened the door and walked toward the school bus. I know I know how could I still be riding the bus in high school. But, its really not my fault that my parents refuse to buy me a car or let me buy my own. Holy, Lily, and Adam were already at the bus stop.

"Hey guys!" I called. The group waved and called heys back to me. There were a few kids in my neighborhood because of how the neighborhood is formed. This a hill in the middle(That's where I live!) then a cluster if house at the bottom. We all live on Castle RD. Which I always thought was a cool road name. I had finally reached my friends the bus stop was nearly on the road.

"Can I copy you math sheet?" asked Holly rushing up to me. I was in nearly all Pre-Ap classes and just a bit nerdy but in a cool way.

"Sure." I muttered. I reached into my binder and handed to her.

"Thanks! You a life saver!" exclaimed Holly. She grabbed the paper and started coping on her sheet. I rolled my eyes. Then the bus pulled up in all its retarded yellow glory. I climbed onto the bus after Lily. We all crammed into a seat in the back. My phone started to play Korn. I sighed and quickly checked to see who messaged me. Kat flashed on the screen repeatedly.

"Who's calling?" asked Adam leaning over my shoulder. A bit of his brown hair fell forward on my cell. I smiled a very happy smile.

"Sorry." He sighed. He pulled away from my cell and started to talk to Lily. I clicked the view message button and read her message.

OMG! I just heard the news!

I frowned what is she talking about! What r u talking bout

Adam asked u out didn't he?

NO! Why would u say that?

Ur facebook page says in relationship with Adam Tarren.

Well im not! Why would it say that!

I have no idea! Well, im at the school talk to u l8r

I shook my head. Could what she say be true?

"Here you go Gwen." Stated Holly. She held out my math homework.

"Thanks." I mumbled. I took the homework and stuffed it back into my binder. We pulled onto school campus and I trailed after my friends. I stepped into the marble school barely sparing a glance for the giant letters that stated CAMELOT MIDDLE SCHOOL. Weird name I know our little town is known to be related to all that King Arthur stuff.

I stepped into the building raising my thoughtful eyes off the floor and to see Holly and Arthur sucking face in the shadows of one of the inside pillars. Dumb dream. Today is going to be torture...