I Get A Call From Morgana

Kat's POV

I grimaced as I trudged back to the infirmary. I tripped over a upturned stone, and fell on my face.

"Ow," I grumbled through a mouthful of gravel. Where are my trusty friends you wonder? Well, Gwen decided she'd make out with Mr. Stupido. Crystal's too busy working on her sword skills. I think they're terrible best friends and I'm thinking of firing them. Anna came up behind me and helped me up.

"Want to be bad?" I asked. Anna grinned evilly.

"Let's." Anna said. We went to the tall tower in the castle. Anna carried me. When we got there, I had to do a unlocking spell on the door.

"Why are we here?" Asked Anna. I grinned mischievously, while I headed to the wooden table in the far corner of the room.

"This is Merlin's workshop, and my classroom. She has all the ingredients for any potion." I explained, as I took out items from the cupboard above.

"And?" Anna said.

"I'm going to make a love potion. We're going to give it to Crystal. Also we're going to make a potion no make Arthur sick to his stomach." I said. Anna's eyes lit up.

Some time later...

I limped into the grassy area where Crystal sparred with her mother.

"Here's some water!" I called to Crystal. She came over to me and drank from the bottle of water.

"Now!" I yelled. Anna pushed Lance in front of me. Crystal blinked a few times and looked at Lance.

"I love you!" Crystal screamed, she then did some heavy making out with him. My phone started to ring.

"Hello," I answered.

"I need to speak to Gwen." The women said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Morgana you fool-" Morgana screamed. I hung up on her and teleported to the Gwen's room.