By Coincidence, I Think Not

I walked into Algebra with Cat, she was explaining where exactly she would stick her foot in as she said 'Sluterella's fat butt'. I laughed at her detailed description while we sat at our desks. Our teacher had arranged the desks into tables.

"Children! We are going to rearrange our seating chart." Announced Ms. Jepson as she swept into the room. She was an eccentric one. I probably shouldn't be calling names though; look who I hang around.

"Okay, at the first table Gwen, Arthur, Gabriel, and Kat." I looked at Kat. From the look on her face, she didn't like the new seating arrangement either.

"Crystal, Lance, Adam, and Lilly at the second table." We sat at the table.

"Hey, Kat." Greeted Gabriel. Kat ignoring him, opened her book pretending to be absorbed in the book. Gabriel ran a hand through his hand and looked to me for support. I shrugged.

"Are you going out with Adam?" Asked Arthur, trying to look casual.

"Yes." I answers, Arthur's mouth tightened. Kat looked up from her book.

"Are you wearing protection? Because, if not you got mono." Kat said, keeping her face as serious as possible.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm just worried about your sexual relationship. Holly tends to sleep around." Kat continued. I began laugh my body to shaking and my eyes teared up.

"If something funny?" Asked Ms. Jepson watching me, a small smile on her lips.

"No, ma'am." I managed to say, wiping at my eyes. She nodded then turned explaining how to plug the digits into the equation. Kat winked at me, then watched the teacher. Arthur was watching me intently. I froze, trapped by his brown eyes.

"Gwen?" Called Ms. Jepson.

"What was the question again?" I asked.

The bell rang, Kat jumped up and walked away. Crystal came up to me and walked with me to our next class.

"What was going on over there?" Asked Crystal.

"Kat, was explaining to Arthur why she was worried about his activity." I laughed. Crystal began laughing with me.

"Crystal, could I borrow your English notes in Science?" Lance asked.

"Sure." She said, Lance nodded and walked away. Lily popped up.

"OMG! He totally has a crush on you." Giggled Lilly. I laughed with her. I saw a man brush by me. I froze, he looked just like the guy from my dream. That can't be a coincidence.