Just Perfect

Chapter 2

I sighed and walked past them and blocked them out as well as I could.

"What is that horrible sucking sound?" Asked Kat. She ran behind me when I was thinking to myself. (Mental cough okay maybe I was talking to myself...) Kat turned around in a circle until she saw Arthur and Holly.

"That slutty whore." I heard her growl. Her eyes narrowed and she pulled her brown hoodie a little closer to her blocking out the gray tee underneath. She marched over to where they stood. I followed but only because if I didn't she would drag me there. Kat was super skinny with dirty blonde hair that I like to play with. She also had a huge problem with whoever says her hair is brown. She cleared her throat loudly. Arthur and Holly kept on kissing. Her eyes narrowed even more and her cheeks started to redden.

"Yo! Holly!" She screamed in their ears. They jumped apart quickly.

"Oh, hey Kat." Smiled Holly. She fixed her copper curls haughtily. I tugged on my vibrant red hair absent mindedly.

"Don't hi Kat me! I may be forced to whip your butt." Kat hissed through clenched teeth. I had a feeling Kat was going to start a fight soon so I grabbed her arm and started to pull her away. Holly laughed coldly and then turned back to Arthur.

"He's probably hyped on drugs." She muttered to herself. I lead her toward are usual seats on the bottom of the bleachers. She never liked Holly and only because the guy she had a crush, Gabriel Jefferson, dates Holly on and off. Adam and Lily sat onto the bleachers and sat around us. Kat who was still grumbling angry comments about Holly reached for her book that sat on top of her backpack and start to read. I noticed the cover said Tithe by Holly Black. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Crystal come in and plop down on my other side.

"What's wrong with Kat?" Asked Crystal eyeing Kat.

"She saw Arthur and Holly." Answered Lily.

"Gwen can you come with me?" Adam asked running his hands through his curly brown hair.

"Sure!" I said perking up instantly. I stood up and followed Adam out of the gym and to the art room which was empty.

"I just wanted to ask..." Adam said.

"What!" I exclaimed happily almost clapping my hands.

"Will you go out with me?" Adam asked.

"What's going on?" A voice I knew too well asked.