The End(I Hope.)

Gwen's POV 

I took in the wedding gown. It is off-white with a fitted bodice and a sweet heart neckline. It was strapless, and a high cinched waistline. The skirt flowed around me, a small trail of sparkles trailing up each side of it. The veil was attached to a small crown that fit perfectly in my fiery red hair that had been piled in an elegant bun on top of my head. 

Crystal and Lily walked in, both wearing strapless, knee-length, emerald green dresses with a golden sash around their waists and holding a small bouquet of white roses. 

"It's time," Crystal said. The tone of her voice made me wonder whether I was going to my wedding or my funeral.  

I followed the two into the hall, which was absolutely perfect, as the wedding March started to play and my father took my arm. 

The hall was similar to one from a small church, with white pews with white roses on the end of each row. The pastor, Arthur's wedding party, and the love of my life were standing attorney's of the aisle, watching me as I fretted over where Kat was.  

"If you want to rough him up a bit. I'm here." My father whispered to me. I laughed softly. I finally stood opposite of Arthur. With a loud pop Kat appeared wearing the emerald bride maids dress next to Crystal. How dare she be late it's my wedding. She should watch it or my wedding will become her funeral.  

Kat's POV 

I ignored the vows exchanged, hopefully I can block this terrible event from my mind. Just when Gwen was about to make the mistake of her life purple smoke filled the room. When the smoke cleared, Morgana and Holly stood in the middle of the aisle.  

"Are we late?" Morgana chuckled. 

"You didn't invites us, how cold." Holly said mockingly, putting a hand to her heart. Crystal and I jumped in front of Gwen. 

"You're weren't invited, because you're a freakin psycho!" Gwen yelled, she looked ready to kill. 

"Ouch." I said, wincing from the look on Gwen's face. Holly's hand began to glow purple. I chucked a gold mystical ball that was really hot at her face. She slammed into the wall behind her.  

"Boom!" I exclaimed. Crystal charged at Morgana, she jumped and landed a flying kick square in her chest. Morgana fell on her butt. I gasped in pain, Holly threw another purple lightning bolt at me. I cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Some people get all the luck. Crystal left Morgana to her mom and charged at Holly. Holly grabbed her neck and threw her next to me. Crystal struggled to pull a dagger from her the top of her dress. 

"Really! That's we're you keep it!" I screamed.  

"Shut up, it may just save your life!" Crystal growled. 

"You're just grumpy cause I slipped a love potion in your water." I grumbled. 

"What!" She hissed looking up at me. 

"Really you want to talk about a little thing like that in our last moment?" I asked.  

"Yes." Crystal said. Holly had been watching us in silence. I guess our bickering had distracted her but now she was advancing on us. 

"Ready to die sluts?" Holly asked. 

"NO!" Crystal and I said at the same time.  

Gwen's POV 

I watched the event in horror. My friends were willing to die for me. I had to do the same. I stepped forward grabbing the dagger from Crystal. 

"Back off. No one messes with my best friends!" I yelled. Holly surprised by my outburst was off guard. I lunged forward the blade slipping between her rib and into her heart. I watched as the light faded from her eyes. I let her fall to the floor. 

"No!" Morgana screamed. Serena's slumped body lay on the floor next to her Merlin lay looking to be on the verge of death. 

"YOU!" Growled Morgana, she charged at me. A blade suddenly flew through the air and stabbed her in the heart. I gasped and looked to where the blade came from. 

"No one touches my baby." Growled Queen Gwen. Kat and Crystal rushed to their mothers. I turned to Arthur. 

"I do." I said with finality in my voice.

Author's Note:

Okay so this is the last chapter, I might write a second book. I might not though, it's not a huge possiblity.