I Get Attacked by My Boyfriend's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Gwen's POV

I got up and put on a brown sweater, dark jeans, and a pair of converse. I brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed a Clif bar on my way out the house. I jogged down the hill and skidded to a stop at the bus stop. Lily greeted me, Holly sneered, and Adam's ears turned an interesting shade if red. My phone begin to ring. I looked down Kat's name popped up on the screen.

Gwen, I had a crazy need 2 c u asap

I texted back. meet u at gym

kk

I slipped my cell into my pocket, when the bus pulled up. I sat in the seat between Adam and Lilly. I hurried off the bus when we reached the school. I walked into the gym. Kat quickly waved me over.

"You'll never believe what happened last night." She gushed. Arthur came up to me.

"Go away boy toy." Growled Kat.

"I need to-" Stammered Arthur.

"Now." Kat demanded, a strip of color around her iris changed to gold. Arthur eyes glazed over and he walked away.

"Kat your eyes changed color." I whispered.

"Wow, being a witch is awesome. I had a dream-" Kat said.

"Martin Luther King Jr." I inserted, Kat rolled her eyes.

"Don't interrupt, in the dream. You were a queen, I was Merlin, and Crystal was a guard." Kat said.

"You were Merlin?" I asked. Kat gave me a look.

"I thought it was weird that you were a queen. But I guess me being Merlin is pretty cool too." Kat murmured, running a hand through her hair.

"Are you trying to tell me that you believe it's real." I laughed. Kat frowned her eyes filling up with tears.

"I'm not crazy." Kat growled, she turned and ran away.

"Kat!" I called.

"Great, now you've called your friend crazy. And not in the good way." I grumbled. The room began to spin. I sat down trying to clear my mind. A fuzzy image of me in a green gown filled my vision.

"You're embarrassing me, Merlin's daughter listened to her!" Growled other me.

"Wait it's true?" I cried out. The image flickered.

"You have to help her develop her power. Before it happens again." Other me whispered. I blinked I was lying on the bleachers, with Arthur's mouth pressed against mine.

"What are you doing?" I yelled, pushing him away.

"Giving you CPR!" He answered.

"You were not! You were violating my personal space with your mouth." I said, rubbing my mouth viciously.

"You enjoyed it last night." Arthur said.

"Last night won't happen again." I growled, I stood up and marched away. Arthur grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry." Arthur said. I rolled my eyes.

"I broke up with Holly." Arthur said. A haze of purple rimmed my vision. I stumbled and clung to the wall.

Kat's POV

I could feel magic coming from the gym. It felt menacing, I heard Gwen's scream. I ran.

Crystal's POV

Kat ran past me. I grabbed her arm.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Gwen's in danger." Kat said, her iris was rimmed with gold.

"I need a pen." She said, I handed her a pink and silver pen.

"The pen that stabbed me. I can't believe you still have this. What I'm going to do you is fitting." She said, the last sentence was toward the pen. She closed her eyes, the pen shifted into a sword. She opened her eyes and gave it to me.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I asked.

"Use it." Kat said. We ran into the room. Holly was standing over a writhing Gwen. Kat threw a ball of fire and hit Holly. I don't know which was more miraculous a ball of fire or Kat actually hitting a target. Holly turned to us her eyes were violet instead of blue.

"How dare you!" Hissed Holly. Holly raised a hand and threw a bolt of lighting at Kat. I jumped in front of her deflecting it with my blade. I was filled with hatred, how dare she hurt my friends. No one hurts my friends. I flew at her with the sword.

"You ain't got nothin on me witch!" Hollered Kat. A fiery being attacked Holly together we pushed her back into the wall.

"I'll be back." Holly growled. I rushed over to Gwen. Kat bent over her checking for a pulse. A flash of light blinded me. I whirled around facing the light. I held the blade up diagonal across my body.

"Back for more Holly." I taunted the light cleared. Standing there stood a auburn haired women and a blonde hair women.

"Serena your daughter is just like you." Tutted the blonde women.

"Please, Merlin, Kat was sarcastic beyond reason." Serena said rolling her eyes.

"That's just how Merlin girls roll." Said Merlin laughing.

"Merlin!" Cried Kat, rushing up to the women.

"You've got to do something! Gwen won't wake up!" Sobbed Kat. Serena picked up Gwen.

"I'm going with you!" Arthur said.

"No," Growled Serena. Merlin smiled.

"Let him, we should probably bring all of them." Merlin said, with a grin.

"Kat I'll need your help." Merlin said turning to Kat.

"What do I do?" She asked.

"We'll have to bring them with us. Just follow my magic." Merlin instructed. They held each other's hands. The light flashed again. We were all on grassy island in front of a large castle.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Avalon." Serena said with a grin.