I See Avalon and Elvis

Kat's POV

I blinked a couple of times. The island was beautiful, we stood on the cobblestone courtyard. They were people bustling about. The 'Gwen' from my dream ran out from the door of the castle.

"Who are you people?" Asked Crystal, she had lowered the blade slightly. Dream Gwen grabbed Our Gwen from Arthur.

"My baby," Dream Gwen whispered, rocking Our Gwen's body.

"Baby?" Arthur repeated, with a dumb look on his face. Or is this his normal look.

"Guess that answers that question." Crystal muttered. Arthur looked up at me.

"Do I have something in my teeth?" Asked Arthur, I frowned.

"I kinda wish you did." I said with a sigh. Arthur looked over my shoulder. I turned around, Lance and Gabriel stood behind us.

"Drat." I groaned. Dream Arthur ran toward Dream Gwen and Our Gwen. Now that I had a better look at him. He didn't look much like Arthur. He had brown hair and eyes, he also had a beard.

"Kat!" Exclaimed Gabriel looking at my thigh.

"No, I'm Robert Patterson." I said sarcastically.

"Darling did you get hit?" Asked Merlin looking at my thigh. I thought back. Then I remembered.

"When I first ran in, Holly threw some weird magic thingy at me, and SHIZ!" I screamed, I had looked down at my thigh were a huge gash was leaking pus. Gabriel swept me up in his arms.

"Crystal can I borrow your sword?" I asked, giving Gabriel a dirty look.

"No way I'm letting you have a pointy object. I don't have a death wish." Crystal said, holding the blade close.

"You just got on my list. You must be proud." I grumbled, sarcastically. Gabriel smiled a little and followed Merlin.

"Merlin are you like my great great great great great-" I asked.

"I'm your mum." Merlin inserted. I frowned and glared at the back of her head.

"Sleep." Commanded Merlin. Obediently I closed my eyes and slept.

Crystal's POV

I looked at Kat's sleeping form in shock.

"You must have used magic to do that. Wait does that mean Kat can that to us?" I said. Merlin just nodded. We walked into a long rectangular room, with rows of hospital beds. Very few were occupied. A short plump women walked in with dark hair like Lance's.

"Oh dear, oh dear." Twittered the women. Gwen and Kat were laid down on the beds. The women and a man who looked a bit like Anna began to fuss over them.

Gwen's POV

I couldn't see anything.

"I'm dead aren't I." I said out loud.

"Hey there, fine lady." A tall dark haired man with.. Oh wait, that's Elvis.

"You're Elvis, I've always imagined you with a gross sparkly suit." I said, staring at him.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that." Elvis said grinning.

"I'm dead aren't I?" I asked.

"Unless your friends work their magic." Elvis said. The white room began to shake. I gasped and opened my eyes. A girl and a woman who looked like Kat stood over me.

"What's going on? Where's Kat and Crystal?" I asked.

"Over here!" Called Kat, I looked to the left. Kat lay in the bed.

"Well who are you two?" I asked.

"The blonde is Merlin, she's my mom. The brunette is my sister Merie." Kat said smiling contently. Merlin and Merie both had identical gold eyes. The women smiled and left.

"So, how'd your date go with Adam?" Kat asked, rubbing her gauze wrapped leg.

"We kissed." I said, I was about to say more when a woman who looked like me came in.

"You kissed Adam?" She repeated.

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"He's your half-brother." She gasped.