Sengoku Night Blood [Nozomi]...

By lazura234

A Sengoku Night Blood Drabble Fic. This story is in Nozomi's point of view as she supports the Sanada Clan... More

Prologue [1]
Fluffy Ears [2]
Kinako Mochi [3]
Red Bean Mochi [4]
Kimono [5]
Modern World [6]
A Place to Rest [7]
Lost Child [8]
Dear Cousin [9]
Dear Friend [10]
Negotiations [11]
Reunite [12]
Prince Type [13]
No Longer a Burden [14]
Promise [15]
If I Say Those 3 Words [16]
Hairpin [17]
Are They In Love?! [18]
These Three Ninjas [19]
Former Takeda Clansmen [20]
Can I tell you something? [23]
Author's Announcement (1)
Epilogue [What if?] {1}
Epilogue [What if?] {2}
Epilogue [What if?] {3}
Epilogue [What if?] {4}
Author's Announcement (2)
Extra: How It All Began
Extra: Valentine's Day Special
Extra: How It All Began (Anime Version - Part 1)
Author's Announcement (3)
Not an update but this is just me yelling at the Universe

Epilogue [What if?] {5}

806 22 15
By lazura234

Do you wish to know what their answer was?

Well...

"Mnn?" I mumbled sleepily. Opening my eyes, I found my father sitting on the edge of my bed. Getting up slowly, I called out to him. "Father?"

He was dressed and seemed ready to be going to work. But it looked like he was waiting for me to wake up. Turning around, he gave a small smile.

"Good morning." He placed a hand against my head. "Did you rest well?"

"...Yes." Why was father in my room this early?

There was something sad in his eyes.

"Is there something you want to say to me?"

"There is." He removed his hand from my head. Keeping his eyes trained on me, father took a deep sigh before he continued his words. "Do you understand the consequences of that world, right?"

I nodded.

"Then I'll just cut this straight to the point."

Father straightened his back and held a serious tone in his voice. The question he asked was rather straight forward. "Do you trust him?"

Trust.

My trust in others broke the moment Anju placed me into a constant emotional state of fear.

It was hard regaining my trust in others because of the fear that was within me.

But...

Fear I held in the past was already fading away.

I'm standing on the road I chose.

I believe that this is the choice I'm willing to walk on.

I wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for my experiences in Shinga.

A smile tugged on my lips as I gave my honest answer to father. "Yes, I trust him."

After taking one look at my face, my father finally showed his true smile. "Then."

"Don't let him go," He reminded, before pulling me in a hug. "No matter what happens, never let him out of your sight."

"Yes, father." I returned the hug.  The anger I had thrown at him yesterday slowly started to fade away.

"Thank you, father."

"You're welcome." Before releasing the hug, father had a few more things to say. "Also."

"Come back and return home every other week."

Nod.

"Bring enough ingredients with you too."

Nod.

"Make sure to stay alert whenever danger arises."

Nod.

"Only kissing, hugging, and hand-holding is allowed before marriage."

"I-I know that father." We're not even married yet in the first place. "Yukimura isn't the type to do that."

"He may seem like that...but." Father's tone suddenly darkened as he warned me this, "If he touches you anywhere else, I'm going to force my way into Shinga using your Jinkis to sock him in the face with an upper cut just like the way I do with Enomoto."

"FATHER NO!" The minute he mentioned that, father looked ready to crack his knuckles.

Yukimura, I hope my father doesn't charge into Shinga just to punch you. Better yet, I'm not even sure if that's even possible.

I mean Yuzuki and I have blood similar to Hime-mikos...oh.

The only way Yuzuki and I can be considered descendants of Hime-miko and have her blood at the same time means that Hime-miko's blood was in the veins of our...Fathers.

I gulped nervously at my newfound discovery. 'D-Doesn't that mean my father has a way to actually see Yukimura and the others?'

I hope father doesn't attempt it. Otherwise I'll be seeing gun holes in Sanada Castle and everyone having a permanent black eye.

...

"Do I really need to wear this Yuzu-nee?" My face was red as I held the handle of a rolling luggage filled with snacks, small ingredients, and clothes that mother recommended me to take.

Yuzuki forced me into a white dress she had spotted at a bargain clothing store while buying snacks with mother and I.

"But you look adorable in it, Nozomi-chan!" I hesitantly take one look at the mirror. It was a white spaghetti strapped sundress bearing a ruffle hemline. The dress was long enough to reach above my knees. It had a light and floaty feel.

But...

It feels weird. No matter how long I stare at the mirror. This dress doesn't suit me.

The idea of wearing a dress in front of Yukimura seemed uncomfortable to me. A kimono was fine because that's what most of the women in their world wore on a daily basis.

But a dress...

"I think this would look better on you than me." I muttered. My hair was too short to suit this dress.

"Well it's better than appearing in the middle of the forest in a wedding gown, right?"

"True, but can't I just wear pants or shorts?!"

"No!"

The argument between Yuzuki and I was so heated, that once the Jinkis started gleaming stronger and stronger. The light enveloped the both of us, leaving me to argue with nothing but a tree.

"Eugh...just wait until I get my hands on you, Yuzu-nee." I silently raise a fist into the sky, "I'm going to get you for this!"

"Nozomi!" My body froze the moment I heard a certain someone calling my name out.

'Ack! I'm not ready yet!'

Quickly dropping myself near the ground, hiding behind a bush with the luggage close by. I covered my body with my arms in embarrassment.

'I can't let Yukimura and the others see me like this!'

"Nozomi! Are you here?!" This time it was Sasuke yelling my name out loud.

"D-Don't come any closer!" I yelled back, feeling the warmth in my cheeks. "I'm still not-!"

The sounds of trudging footsteps started growing closer and closer. I can only close my eyes as my face continued to heat up.

"No...zomi?"

'Ahhhh! They're here!'

"What are you doing crouched down there?" Kamanosuke asked.

"My cousin, forced me to wear something before we left my world. It's like a kimono, but a little different." I mumbled, still staying the same position. Refusing to stand up and show them what I'm wearing.

"We've already seen you in a kimono and the clothes from your world. You don't have to be shy in showing your beauty to us, princess." But that's the problem Saizo!

I can hardly consider myself pretty at all!

"No!" I buried my head into my knees.

"Yukimura, I don't think she's going to budge." I heard Nobuyuki mumble to his brother.

Yukimura hummed until he made a suggestion. "Then...let's try my last resort."

"Last resort?" The guys surrounding Yukimura stared at him in confusion.

They watched him out of curiosity from a good distance.

Wondering on what their leader was planning to do as he walked over to me.

I flinched after taking a glance at Yukimura's grinning face.

'Oh no...not again!' The next thing I knew, I was laughing my lungs out as his hands touched my sides. Forcing me to release my crouched position. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I ended up falling to the ground as Yukimura hovered above me. "S-STOP! YUKIMURA!"

"Nope!" He grinned as he continued tickling my stomach yet again just to stop me from being so stubborn.

"If you keep being this stubborn, I won't sto-" However his words fell, and then the tickling suddenly stopped.

Leaving me to breathe for a moment as I hugged my stomach. Trying to protect it from Yukimura's sudden tickle attack. I open my eyes to see Yukimura looking rather dazed as he stared at me.

"W-What's wrong, Yukimura?" Ah I can't stop smiling. He tickled me too much.

"Oh...uh..." Yukimura back away a bit. "Er...Nii-chan."

"Yeah?" I can hear Nobuyuki answer back.

"Could you and the others give me some time with Nozomi?"

"...Of course." Nobuyuki then told the ninja trio, "Let's start heading back everyone!"

"What?! But I want to see her!" Sasuke argued.

Kamanosuke sounded like he was upset. "...Yukimura, stop hogging Nozomi all to yourself."

Saizo sighed, "I'll help you drag them back Nobuyuki-sama."

"Thanks Saizo."

"Hey!" As the four's voices started getting further and further away. I returned my focus over to Yukimura.

But Yukimura immediately avoided my gaze.

"Yukimura?" I slowly got up from the ground, but realized the dress was slightly covered in dirt. Oh well, it's not like Yuzuki was expecting me to wear this all the time.

Returning my focus back to the werewolf, he still avoided my gaze. Better yet it looks like he's trying to cover up his face.

"Is there something wrong?" I moved closer, slightly peeking to see why he won't look directly at me.

It wasn't until I saw his face. It was red.

Once he noticed me staring, Yukimura's reddened face started to darken.

"Yukimura." Maybe he saw what I was wearing. "Do I look alright?"

"Ah...er...well." He tried to find the right words to say as he sat on the ground, crossing his legs. "You look."

Yukimura glanced at me, his cheeks were still red. "Pretty."

"You think I look pretty?" He nodded, leaving me to look down at the ground. Feeling completely happy after hearing his opinion.

'Maybe wearing a dress wasn't too bad.'

But there was one thing I had to ask, "So why did you tell everyone to go back?"

I kind of also wanted their opinion on how I looked.

"Thats...well." His ears lowered before turning over to face me. There was something in his eyes as he mentioned his next words. "Is it selfish of me to do that?"

"No, I just want to know why." My cheeks started getting warmer and warmer as Yukimura continued moving closer to me.

"I...don't want Sasuke and the others to see you in this." Yukimura muttered softly. "You look too pretty, Nozomi. Enough to make others look at you."

Without further ado, I was quietly pulled into Yukimura's arms as he muttered up close to me. "Is it wrong to want you alone with me?"

"N-No." That's why he sent everyone away.

To be alone with me.

"Then...can I be even more selfish, Nozomi?" Yukimura's heart was beating as he stated his next words.

I clutched onto his uniform, "I don't mind."

Because I also want to be alone with you.

I soon felt my chin being lifted carefully by Yukimura's hand, the both of us stared at the other's eyes. The only thing I can hear right now was my heart beating at the same time as Yukimura's.

"Yukimura..." I muttered, "Can I be selfish too?"

"For what?"

"For this." Without any warning, I pressed my lips against his.

I did my waiting.

I'm not going to wait any longer.

As I wrapped my arms around Yukimura, I can feel him wrap his around my body as well.

Now...I can finally stay by your side and I don't regret choosing you at all.

I love you, Sanada Yukimura. 

...

And that's basically the gist of what happened.

Yuzuki got married to Hideyoshi weeks after we returned to Shinga, while wearing a pretty white kimono dress.

I spent my days together with everyone in Sanada Clan. Whether it was visiting the villages, hunting Yakuma, or cooking...I never had a hard time because it was familiar to me. It felt like home.

Speaking of home...

Yuzuki and I would always return to our world every two weeks to see our families again.

It was quite a routine we had.

Until Yuzuki finally decided to spill the beans.

"So how in the world did you figure this out?" I sent Yuzuki a glare while tapping my right hand against the table impatiently. Expecting an answer from my dear cousin. "Because there's no way you could get a doctor's appointment here in Shinga."

"Thats..." My eyes narrowed at Yuzuki as I came up with a possible theory on how she did it. "Unless you used the Jinkis to go back to our world and bought a pregnancy test from a convenience store to check if you were positive."

Yuzuki bit her lip.

"Yuzu-nee...don't tell me." I can feel anger bubbling within me.  "Am I right?!"

There was a small nod.

"You went back to our world just for the sake of checking?!" I slammed my hands onto the table furious at her. "You do realize that the items you just used are divine items were owned by someone who could be our direct ancestor right?!"

"These divine items aren't just for sheer convenience of travelling between worlds, Yuzu-nee! They're only supposed to be used for visiting our families and returning to Shinga!" Plopping back to the ground, I huffed while crossing my arms in anger. "Don't do this again unless we have to go home and see our families!"

Yuzuki frowned, not bothering to answer me.

I'm still mad at her.

Time to create a ruckus.

Sorry Kamanosuke if you're sleeping right now, but my cousin needs this.

Raising my voice I then declared out loud, "BUT I GUESS WE HAVE TO SEE OUR FAMILIES NOW! BECAUSE YOU JUST-!"

"STOOOOP!" And soon I started making a mad dash out of the room we were in. Running down the hallways with Yuzuki following after me. Trying to catch me as I made swift turns around each corner of the hallways in Sanada Castle.

Since I was familiar with the area, it was pretty much easy to avoid Yuzuki's sudden grabs at me.

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA STOP ME FROM TELLING!" I yelled back at Yuzuki, "I'M TELLING HIM THE INSTANT I SEE HIM, BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Without noticing, Nobuyuki and Mitsunari watched the both of us zoom passed them.

"Was that?" Nobuyuki raised a brow at Mitsunari, who in turn, sighed heavily. "Yuzuki-san, why?"

By the time Yuzuki started slowing down, I noticed a certain blonde-haired monkey warlord walking with an uncomfortable looking Yukimura. 

It's time for the grand finale!

"Well look who just arrived." I grabbed the gun that was strapped on my waist. "PREPARE TO DIE HIDEYOSHI!"

"W-Wait! What are you doing Nozomi?!" Yukimura almost choked the minute he saw me pointing a gun at the man standing beside him. "Why are you pointing a gun at Hideyoshi?!"

"Yeah, Nozomi. Why are you pointing a dangerous weapon at your dear Hide-niisama?" My eye twitched the minute I heard him say that.

"For starters, you're only my cousin's husband and second of all...!" I clicked my tongue as I loudly yell. "YOU IMPREGNATED MY COUSIN!"

By the time Yuzuki arrived, everything was dead silent. You could already hear the crickets chirping in the distance.

But then the sound of someone falling off a tree, manuscripts dropping to the floor, and the clanging of weapons landing onto the ground were immediately heard before a huge yell sounded around us.

"WHAT?!"

My face was completely red as I pointed the gun right at Hideyoshi, "Now take responsibility otherwise I'm never letting you near my cousin ever again!"

Hideyoshi face was blank, I wasn't sure if that was a look of surprise or not but the minute his red eyes landed on Yuzuki. She flinched, looking slightly uncomfortable now that the cat was out of the bag.

"Yuzuki." I lowered my gun, allowing Hideyoshi to make his way over to Yuzuki. She lowered her head in shame.

"Hideyoshi, I." Struggling on her words, Yuzuki tried to calm herself down. "I've been meaning to tell you this, but I just never had the chance."

Hideyoshi's eyes softened as he held out his hand before Yuzuki.

Yuzuki stared at the hand being offered to her in disbelief. "Hideyoshi?"

"C'mon Yuzuki, who do you think I am?"

'An idiot!'

I flat out yelled in my mind, because my god...my cousin was having his child! I did not ask to be an aunt this early.

Putting the gun back on my side, Yukimura soon made his way over to stand beside me. Watching the duo talk about the matters concerning the future child that would soon be the heir to the Toyotomi clan.

Once they finally managed to straighten things out, I heaved a sigh of relief. "Finally."

"I swear Yuzu-nee, I'm going to go crazy if you keep doing this." Being the only one that can relate with my cousin was starting to annoy me.

"But to think there's going to be a little Yuzuki-san or Hideyoshi running around soon, I'm actually excited to see what kind of child will arrive." Yukimura added on. "Children are always fun to play with, especially babies!"

"Hmmm...is that so?"

What's with that cheeky grin Hideyoshi?

Hideyoshi eyed the both of us while wearing a grin, annoying me quite strongly. "Then...why don't you and Nozomi have one?"

"...What?" Yukimura and I muttered out at the same time. Staring at Hideyoshi in disbelief of what we just heard.

"You heard me." Hideyoshi smirked while placing a hand on his chin. "You don't have to wait for our child, after all...you and Nozomi are already progressing quite well on your relationship right?"

He smiled oh so innocently as he dropped the last bomb. "A miniature Yukimura and Nozomi might be a good sight to see."

Our faces exploded upon hearing Hideyoshi say that.

"Eh?!" We screeched in sync.

"T-There's no way that's going to happen!" I quickly retorted, as I tried to argue my reasoning. "Yukimura and I aren't even married to begin with so...!"

"She's right!" Yukimura agreed with me.

"Cheh...you two haven't even gotten that far? What a shame." His smile soon turned into a frown upon seeing our reaction. "The both of you are way too innocent."

Taking a few steps, Hideyoshi hooked his arm around Yukimura's head. Putting the general of the Sanada Clan in a headlock. "This is just the perfect time to teach Yukimura on how to be assertive in-"

"STOOOOOP! DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT LINE!" I blocked whatever words Hideyoshi was going to say by immediately covering my ears. My head was already spinning by the increasing amount of embarrassment Hideyoshi returned after I aimed a gun at him.

I refused to look straight at anyone after that. I mean, Hideyoshi was referring to how babies were made right!?

Yukimura and I weren't ready.

Nowhere near ready!

By the time I stepped outside of my room to get some fresh air, I find a certain someone sitting outside of my room.

Waiting for me. Turning around to face me, I noticed there was still a tint of redness on his cheeks the moment he glanced at me. "Nozomi."

"Yukimura." Even my face hasn't cooled down from today's event. We only returned each other awkward greetings.

Leaving us to stay silent.

The silence was pretty unbearable.

"U-Uh...do you want to sit down?" Yukimura offered while patting the empty spot beside him.

"S-Sure." Once I take a seat beside Yukimura, the silence still persisted between us. As I tried to think of what to say next. I felt Yukimura's hand brush against my hand, leaving me to jump from my spot and back away.

"Oh...sorry. I didn't notice."

Ah! I made things even worse!

"No it's not your fault." I can feel my hands tighten into fists. "It's Hideyoshi's fault in the first place."

It's completely his fault.

"But...Hideyoshi is right." Since when has Hideyoshi ever been right?!

"I mean." Yukimura kept his eye on me as he continued his words. "I don't mind us having children either."

"Us?" I gulped the minute he nodded. I pointed at the both of us. "Us?"

Yukimura nodded.

My face burned. "Just not now okay?"

"Yeah."

"Otherwise my father might enter Shinga to just punch you." No seriously, my father will do this if you break the rule he put on us.

"Y-Yeah..." He paled at the thought of meeting my father here in Shinga. I remember how Yukimura reacted to the video Sasazuka happened to have of my father officially making my mother his.

In that particular video, my father sent Uncle Enomoto flying into the air using only his bare fist. Yukimura gulped in fear of what my father could do. Probably even worse than Nobuyuki's punishments.

"Then." Leaning closer to me, Yukimura placed a hand over mine. "Can I settle with just this?"

"Mmn." I nodded, not denying it at all. He leaned over to place his head against mine. Putting mines against his, the both of us interlock our hands together. Watching the starry night sky before falling asleep on the platform together.

Yukimura was leaning against the wooden pillar, holding me in his arms as I buried myself into his body.

It felt really warm and safe in his arms.

I didn't want to move away at all.

So I simply dreamed together with Yukimura until someone came by to wake us up.

But soon...that warm feeling that would always appear whenever Yukimura and I were together.

Would soon take on a form.

Ten years from now.

That warmth born between us would become a beautiful child...and the name of that child was none other than...

"Ruri!!" A ten year old boy bearing messy blonde hair and bright red eyes called out loud. "C'mon we need to find Uncle Sasuke and the others! Otherwise we can't be ninjas!"

"W-Wait for me, Kichirou-nii!" Huffed a little girl bearing red hair tied into pig tails. Her wolf-like ears lowered as well as her tail in exhaustion. "I can't keep up!"

"Hmm, then." Kichirou crouched to the ground, offering his back to the little girl. "Get on."

"Eh? But Kichirou-nii, you're going to hurt your back if you carry me." Ruri reminded the boy.

"Who cares, we gotta find our uncles before they say we're not qualified to become ninjas!"

Sanada Ruri and Toyotomi Kichirou.

Ruri was my and Yukimura's future daughter.

Kichirou was the son of Yuzuki and Hideyoshi.

One was half werewolf while the other was half vampire. But the both of them held one thing in common...they both bear the blood of the Hime-miko due to Yuzuki and I.

Compared to their respective fathers, their powers as Geggazoku was much stronger due to the mixing of their blood.

"And we're off!" Kichirou announced happily as he carried Ruri on his back.

"Too fast, Kichirou-nii!" Ruri practically clutched onto Kichirou's clothes running through the vegetable fields to find their uncles.

The both of them are very bright and playful children. Even though they were special beings, we made sure that no one will dare lay a finger on them.

Otherwise...there will be terror to pay for. By my gun and Yukimura's spear. 

"Mother! Father!" Ruri waved at us. "Are we close to finding Uncle Sasuke and the others?!"

"I'm sorry, Ruri! Your father and I promised that we wouldn't reveal their hiding spots!" I replied back, only to see Ruri pout.

"Aw..."

"Keep trying, you'll both find them soon!" Yukimura encouraged the duo currently trying to find the three top ninjas from the Sanada Clan.

"You know." Yukimura muttered beside me, "Ruri really takes after you more."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, curious by what he meant.

"The both of you pout in a cute manner." I smiled at him.

"You sure that's not you? Especially when you want something." He pulled me close by the waist.

There was a smile tugging on his lips.

At this point, our foreheads were already touching.

"Then...do you know what I want now?"

"I wouldn't be your wife if I didn't know it by now, Yuki." Without any hesitation, I closed the distance between us.

But before I could even kiss Yukimura, I heard someone gagging in the distance.

"Eww! Ruri, your parents are being gross like my parents!"

"That's not gross! They're kissing!"

"Kissing is gross!"

"No it isn't!"

The both of us laughed after hearing the two bicker among themselves. Since they were distracted, the both of us sneakily kissed without them noticing.

Once Yukimura stopped the kiss, he muttered the very same words he said to me on the day I confessed to him.

And in turn...I did too.

"I love you."

[What if?] THE END

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey...did you know?

Maybe we were meant to meet.

Maybe the gods of fate had our red strings connected on purpose.

And lead me to you even though we came from different worlds.

If...possible.

If we meet again in another life.

I want to fall in love with you again.

No matter what happens.

I will find you again.

Promise?

I promise.

  Finger cut-off, ten thousand fist-punchings, whoever lies has to swallow thousand needles. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...Wait...this voice?" Where have I heard it?

"Yanagi Nozomi, right?" I flinched, staring at the being in front of me.

"Y-Yes...but who are you exactly? And why does your voice sound familiar?"

"Well...I'm actually your classmate from communications class. Sanada Yukimura."

"...EH?!" This Shiba Inu is the popular guy in my communications class?!

(Red Stringed Destinies)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 76 11
╭══• ೋ•✧๑𓃢๑✧•ೋ •══╮ What would happen if prince Nell had a guard, a guard who will do anything to protect him from any type of threat, even if it m...
8.1K 92 44
Jane is the younger sister of Max Verstappen, who drives for the Redbull team, and she studies architecture, but what if suddenly Max takes her to di...
8.5K 239 28
This is a Gintama fanfiction. I do not own any of the characters. They belong to Sorachi Hidaeki-Sensei.
55K 2.4K 45
A daughter of Jahad or is she? A son of Khun or is he? An irregular or is he? A crocodile warrior or is he? This is the tale of four mysterious figur...