Epilogue [What if?] {3}

"I hate your fiancé." I heavily expressed my anger to Yuzuki trough my grimace. "I'm never calling him big brother."

"He told you to call him big brother?" Yuzuki almost laughed, but made a cough instead after taking one look at my face.

"Quote." I raised my hands to make the quotations gesture. "I'm never calling him big brother."

I fall to the ground lying on my side, exhausted. "I'm not looking forward to tomorrow."

"We're not going to be gone for long."

"But Yuzu-nee...you know how serious our parents are." Do you even think they're going to believe us?

Yuzuki took a seat beside me, "I don't know."

"Then why?"

"Because I don't want any of them to start worrying about our whereabouts." Yuzuki placed her hand on my hair to smooth it out. "Besides, I think your parents will understand your circumstance."

"My parents?" I sighed. "If I can get them to understand."

"You will." Yuzuki smiled at me. "Yukimura may not be there with you, but he definitely conveyed his feelings for you in the video."

My face suddenly felt warm, "He did?"

"Mhm."

I want to see it.

I shift my gaze over to Yuzuki, while still lying on the floor. "Can I see the video?"

Yuzuki shook her head.

"Eh? Why not?" I frowned.

"You're only allowed to see it when you show it to your parents." Yuzuki reminded me. "Besides the camera is almost out of battery. We're going to need this alive before we pass the portal okay?"

"Fine." I shift back to face the wall again. Sulking that I won't get to see Yukimura's video.

"Now, now." Yuzuki brushed my hair with her hand. "Shouldn't you go meet up with Yukimura-san?"

"But, Yuzu-nee." I have a strong feeling that Hideyoshi would end up sneaking in here. That's why I planted myself on the floor of your guest room for a reason. "Hideyoshi-san might appear in your room while I'm not looking."

I'm not letting that monkey warlord near you before we leave.

"No." Yuzuki said in a motherly tone. "I need to sleep too."

I puffed my cheeks. "If I see Hideyoshi-san in here the next day, he's toast."

I'll be taking my gun with me in the morning. There's no way I'm letting him anywhere near Yuzuki until after we come back.

Bidding my cousin goodnight, I start walking around the castle to find the supreme leader of the Sanada Army.

By the time I reached to Yukimura's room, I found him sitting outside of it.

Alone and staring at the moon.

"Yukimura." I called out to the warlord, whose ears twitched upon hearing the sound of my voice.

Turning to face me, Yukimura muttered out my name. "Nozomi? What's wrong?"

"You see."

I should just ask him right?

"Can I sit here with you?"

But why can't I just say it?

"Sure." I take a seat beside him, but I feel nervous about asking Yukimura about the way he felt.