Epilogue [What if?] {1}

I practically spatted the glass of water I was drinking right at Yuzuki's face.

My voice went as quiet as a mouse's squeak. While my eyes were as huge as saucer plates.

"Y-You did what?!" My face was red the minute I heard what she said. "You and Hideyoshi-san..."

I placed my hands against my reddened cheeks and stared at the ground. "Oh my god."

Then I focused my gaze over to Yuzuki. "Oh my god."

"I can't believe you made me an aunt this fast." The moment I said that, Yuzuki whacked my head.

"Quiet!" Yuzuki shushed me immediately. She made cautious glances over to the walls of the room before returning her gaze to me. "Hideyoshi doesn't know."

Yet again.

I almost would've screeched if Yuzuki didn't cover my mouth.

'YOU DIDN'T TELL HIDEYOSHI-SAN?!'

I sent Yuzuki a glare.

She's supposed to tell him! After all they got married the minute we returned to Shinga!

Oh that's right, you didn't mishear me. I'll summarize what had happened the past year and a half.

...

We managed to find a way back home using the Jinki we've gathered from the other territories.

Apparently the Hime-miko's Jinkis held pieces of Hime-miko's power at the time. Enough to create a portal back to our world due to Yuzuki's and my connection to Hime-miko.

Since Yuzuki and I held blood similar to hers, it was assumed by Uesugi Kenshin and Oda Nobunaga that we were descendants of her. That was one possibility, the other was reincarnation but Yuzuki and I couldn't really consider that since the both of us had her blood. Besides we don't even know if reincarnation was even possible. So we accepted the descendant theory for now.

Just because the Hime-miko disappeared from Shinga doesn't mean she travelled to another world. In other words, when Hime-miko disappeared from Shinga...she could've landed in our world the same way we did in Shinga.

It was a weird feeling though. Being able to travel between worlds. We really thought we weren't going to find a way back here in Shinga the first time we left.

It wasn't until Yuzuki and I met up again. Holding the Jinkis on us created another portal back to Shinga the minute we started talking about how we wished there was a way back.

The minute Yuzuki and I entered the portal.

The both of us found ourselves in the same areas where we first landed.

Oh but you should've seen me. I was being chased after Yakuma the instant I tried to remember my way back to the Sanada Territory.

Unlike me, it looks like Hideyoshi has been constantly visiting the place where he first met Yuzuki. So the instant she reappeared, Hideyoshi immediately proposed yet again.

Only this time, Yuzuki didn't say no.

"Will you be my wife?"

A golden ring was held out before Yuzuki.

A small smile formed against her lips as she finally said the words that made Hideyoshi pull her into his arms.

"Yes, Hideyoshi."

~Meanwhile~

"AHHHHHH!" I was screaming and running for my life as the Yakuma started gaining after me. "WHY ARE THE YAKUMA HERE?!"