Lady (Rated M)

Od imaginary_lover

Her eyes were so beautiful, burned into his head as he starred down at her sleeping face, shocked at how inno... Viac

At First Sight
What you have to do
Good Morning
I Want You
We'll Make It
Late
I Don't Want...
It's Ok
Ok
Trouble
Let's Go Somewhere
Just For Tonight (Very Mature)
I'm Sorry
Guilty Consience
Step off the Cliff
Oppurtunities
Testing Limits
Love's a Hard Game to Play
Playing With Fire
Little Runaway
On a Big Jet Plane
Life in the Fast Lane
Lover's Touch
Loveful Expidition
Dreams Unwind
Running Through the Garden
When The Rain Washes You Clean
Trouble In ShangriLa
Never Break The Chain
Movin' Out
Stars Are Crazy
Keep Us Together
Crazy

I'm So Afraid

878 35 4
Od imaginary_lover

   Stevie was frozen, she couldn't move as she starred at her apartment complex. A lump had formed in her throat, finding it hard to breathe.

    They'd returned from England just a short hour ago, Stevie knowing she had to face Joe sooner rather than later.

  "Stevie?" Lindsey drew her attention, squeezing her shoulder. "Are you ok?"

      She nodded, despite the vile rising in her throat. "Yeah." She took the first step towards the stair, freezing when Lindsey followed her. "What are you doing?"

    "I'm coming with you."

  She shook her head. "No, that will just make it worse."

  "Stevie-"

  "Lindsey." She cut him off, her eyes boring in to his. He backed down, gritting his teeth.

  "I'm waiting outside the door."

   She nodded in acceptance, knowing he wasn't going to budge.

   He followed her up the stairs, squeezing her for reassurance. "I'm right here if you need anything."

  Stevie nodded,  taking a deep breath. Lindsey stepped aside, making sure he was out of sight as she opened the door, entering the home she shared with Joe.

   She disappeared, the door shutting behind her and an uneasy feeling settled in the pit of his stomach.

   Stevie shut the door quietly behind her, making sure it was left unlocked. Just in case.

  She ventured further in to the living room, her heart stopping seeing Joe in the lounger, a bottle in one hand, a joint in the other.

   They just starred at one another, Stevie squirming. His eyes looked dead, icy, just staring at her.

  She swallowed the lump in her throat, breaking the silence. "Hi."

       "How long?" He spoke through gritted teeth.

   Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, hanging her head in shame. "After we lost the baby."

    "So while I was grieving, you were fucking your boss?"

   "Joe." She looked up at him, her eyes watering as her heart physically ached.

    He took a swig from the bottle, pulling on the joint before stubbing it out in the ash tray. He stumbled to his feet and she could tell he'd been drinking for quite some time today.

   "I moved out here for you Stevie. I packed up my home and left all my family, all my friends, for you. To make our dreams come true." He had drawn closer, his eyes red.

  "I'm sorry." Her voice cracked, she didn't know what else to say.

   "You're a fucking whore."

   The tears fell, pressing her lips tight together to keep from sobbing.

   "What was it Stevie? Did I not love you enough, did I not do enough for you."

     "That has nothing to do with it Joe."

   "Then what fucking was it!" He blew up. "I loved you, with my whole heart and soul and you just spit on me!" He was screaming now, Stevie crying harder.

   "I didn't mean for it to happen!"

   "But it did happen Stevie! You fucked him! You performed OUR song with his fucking band!"

   "Joe I'm sorry." She sobbed out, she didn't know what else to say.

     "You're fucking sorry? That's all you have to say!"

   Stevie had shut her eyes, crying so hard she was shaking. She gasped out when he struck her against the face, her eyes opening wide.

  "I fucking loved you!" He was stalking towards her, Stevie stumbling back until her backside met the dining room table.

   "Joe you're drunk!"

   "I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" He was screaming, trapping her between him and the table.

  Stevie tried shoving him away, only making him angrier. He pushed her, her back arching as he pushed her back on to the table, hovering over her.

    "STOP IT!" She tried pushing him off of her. He balled his fist up, striking her against her jaw and she let out a cry, tears consistently streaming down her face.

  "Joe please." She begged him, looking up in to his eyes. He wasn't there, being met with a cold icy stare that made her sick to her stomach.

    "I loved you Stevie!"

   "I'm sorry!" She sobbed out, shaking her head. She tried to push him off of her once more, screaming.

    She was cut off mid-scream when his hands wrapped around her throat, cutting off her air flow. She desperately tried to claw at his hands, only making him squeeze tighter and she desperately gasped for air.

    The rage in his eyes sent a shiver down to her core, her lungs burning from lack of oxygen. She tried kicking at him, Joe lifting her and slamming her back down against the table.

  Stevie cried out, the sound only coming out as a small squeak as he continued to choke her. Her vision was becoming blurry, her movements getting weaker and weaker by the second.

.........

   Lindsey heard her scream, his heart racing as he heard furniture banging together. He flung the door open, his blood boiling seeing Joe hunched over Stevie, his hands wrapped around her throat.

  Within in seconds Lindsey was next to them, flinging Joe to the floor. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

       Joe had quickly scrambled to his feet. He swung his fist at Lindsey, Lindsey grabbing his hand and twisting it. He shoved him against the wall, gripping him by his shirt collar and repeatedly slamming him against the wall.

   "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

  His fist swung back, socking Joe in the eye. Joe winced, trying to fight back. Lindsey shoved him to the ground, kicking him in the ribs.  "YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT! NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN!"

  Stevie was sobbing, still trying to recapture her breath she'd been deprived of. A pounding on the door drew their attention, everyone freezing.

  "POLICE, OPEN UP!"

   Stevie stumbled to the door, opening it. She was obviously distressed, her hair ruffled up, tears staining her face and red marks were making themselves all along her neck.

  "Ma'am we received a noise complaint as well as a wellness check from one of your neighbors." Two police officers stood on the doorstep, glancing in the living room behind her.

  Stevie sniffled, she opened her mouth to speak, being cut off by glass breaking.

  She whipped around to see Joe had gotten up off the ground, tackling Lindsey in to one of the shelves, knocking over the glass figurines she had displayed.

   The police quickly pushed past Stevie, detaining the two men.

  Lindsey struggled against the police officer, who held him from behind by his arms, snarling at Joe. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

    "SIR, DETAIN YOURSELF!"

      Joe was struggling as well, the same level of rage as Lindsey. "YOU FUCKED HER! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME AND YOU FUCKED HER!"

  "DON'T EVER LAY A HAND ON HER AGAIN!" Lindsey had spit in his face, Joe breaking free from the officer and lunging towards Lindsey.

  They tumbled to the floor, fists swinging left and right as they tried to overpower one another.

  "STOP IT!" Stevie screamed, trying to stop them. One of the officers pushed her back, quickly detaining Joe as the other officer did the same with Lindsey.

    "Ma'am what happened?" One of the officers asked Stevie while still trying to get control of Joe.

   "HE FUCKING ATTACKED HER!" Lindsey snarled towards Joe. "He had her bent over the table and was choking her!"

  "Ma'am is that true?"

   Stevie was nearing an anxiety attack, too much going on as she sniffled, nodding. "Yes."

   Handcuffs were quickly brought out, Joe and Lindsey quickly being escorted out of the apartment.

  Stevie trailed behind frantically, watching as they put Joe in the back of the car, Lindsey following.

  "Why are you arresting him?! He was protecting me, he didn't do anything!"

  "Ma'am there was a physical altercation, both parties were physically violent."

  "HE WAS PROTECTING ME!"

   "If you'd like to meet us at the station we can give you more details there."

  "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" She was screaming, adrenaline driving her near hysterics. "HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME, LINDSEY SAVED ME!"

  "Meet us at the station ma'am."

      Stevie cried, standing thee helplessly as she watched the police officers drive off. Lindsey had turned his head over his shoulder, looking back at her though the back windshield.

  She quickly rushed back upstairs, grabbing the keys to her and Joe's Cadillac, practically flying down the stairs and getting in the car. She drove, nearly crashing within seconds due to her blurred vision.  She cried, trailing behind the police car.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.4K 89 10
On New Years Eve, 1974, broke and dejected and desperate to make it in the music business, Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham join Fleetwood Mac at...
22.2K 845 20
Mid 80s. Lindsey decides to quit the band and Stevie doesn't take it very lightly.
24.6K 732 35
Fleetwood Mac fizzles out and goes their own ways after The Dance. Ten years later, Stevie and Lindsey unexpectedly cross paths again through their c...
2.4K 130 13
***Another In Your Dreams era tale*** Stevie Nicks has spent the better part of 2010 having the time of her life. After agreeing to create her first...