Lady (Rated M)

By imaginary_lover

Her eyes were so beautiful, burned into his head as he starred down at her sleeping face, shocked at how inno... More

At First Sight
What you have to do
Good Morning
I Want You
We'll Make It
Late
I Don't Want...
It's Ok
Ok
Trouble
Let's Go Somewhere
Just For Tonight (Very Mature)
I'm Sorry
Guilty Consience
Step off the Cliff
Oppurtunities
Testing Limits
Love's a Hard Game to Play
Playing With Fire
Little Runaway
On a Big Jet Plane
Life in the Fast Lane
Lover's Touch
Loveful Expidition
Dreams Unwind
Running Through the Garden
Trouble In ShangriLa
I'm So Afraid
Never Break The Chain
Movin' Out
Stars Are Crazy
Keep Us Together
Crazy

When The Rain Washes You Clean

963 31 4
By imaginary_lover

Lindsey's foot nudged against Stevie's under the table, Steve giving him an amused look as she nudged him back.

His arm discreetly slid around her waist, squeezing her hip.

"Stevie love when are you going to give in and join us?"

Stevie glanced across the table at Mick, fidgeting. "Mick, I'm flattered, I really am, but I can't."

He pulled a check book out, drawing a pen from his pocket. "Name your salary, I'll give it to you right now."

Stevie was speechless, flustered as she tried to speak.

Lindsey noticed, clearing his throat. "Not right now Mick."

Stevie had joined the band to lunch, per Lindsey's request, and they were currently in the middle of their meal, Mick trying to persuade her.

"They loved her Lindsey, did you see the fans? They went absolutely crazy!"

"Again Mick, I'm flattered, but I can't just up and leave my boyfriend."

Lindsey tensed besides her, wiping his mouth with his napkin. "If you'll excuse me."

He pushed himself away from the table, storming out of the restaurant.

Stevie watched him, shocked. She turned back towards the band, who were all starring at her expectantly. She swallowed the lump in her throat, pushing herself away from the table. "Excuse me."

Stevie quickly flea'd the restaurant, looking for Lindsey outside. She spotted him, leaning against the brick wall - cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Lindsey." She approached him.

"What do you want?" He wouldn't look at her, taking a drag of nicotine.

"Why are you angry?"

Lindsey shrugged her off. "I'm not angry."

"Yes you are." He still wouldn't meet her eyes, Stevie clenching her fists. "Would you look at me?"

He reluctantly did, his blue eyes burning in to hers. She almost flinched back from the intensity of them. "What do you want me to say Stevie?"

"Tell me why you're upset?" She reached a hand out to caress his arm, thankful when he didn't push her away.

"Last night you were sobbing in my arms because of that asshole, and now you're telling Mick you have to take his feelings in to consideration? What the fuck Stevie?"

"Lindsey it's not that easy, we have a life together. I can't just up and leave."

He sighed heavily, slumping against the building. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" She creeped next to him, her body leaning against his.

"I want you all to myself. The mention of that dude drives me insane."

Stevie smoothed a hand over his jaw, smiling sympathetically at him. She stretched up on her tiptoes, placing a kiss against his lips.

They saw a flash from their closed eyelids, pulling away. There stood a photographer, and the flashes kept coming.

"What the fuck man?" Lindsey was angry, pulling Stevie behind him and shielding her.

"Just doing my job."

"Delete those, right now." Lindsey demanded.

"No way man, do you know he much these are going to be worth?"

Lindsey gritted his teeth, his fists clenching. "Fucking delete them."

The photographer continued to snap photos, Lindsey loosing it.

"You piece of shit!" He swung his fist towards him, the photographer ducked, Stevie screaming.

"Lindsey!"

Lindsey charged towards the man, feeling himself being held back by her tiny weight.

Stevie had wrapped her arms around his waist, dig her feet in to the sidewalk, trying with all her strength to hold him back. "He's not worth it, Lindsey stop it!"

Lindsey was shaking with anger, whirling around. His blue eyes pierced in to hers, his anger soothing seeing the fear in her brown eyes.

He quickly dragged her away from the photographer, Stevie smacking at him as he pulled her along.

He ducked in to a secure ally way, letting her go. He had to shield himself when her hands began to furiously smack at him. "Stevie!"

"You idiot! You could have gotten hurt!" She was still striking him, Lindsey gripping her wrists in his hands and stopping her.

"What about Joe Stevie!"

"I don't care about Joe, I care about you and he could have hurt you!"

"I was trying to stop him!"

They were screaming at one another, their chests heaving.

"You do realize that those pictures will be in every magazine by tomorrow morning?"

"I don't care anymore Lindsey!" She tried to calm him, setting aside her own anger.

"Joe will find out." He broke away, running a hand through his curls as he paced. "Shit, Carol Ann will see them."

Stevie felt her heart drop to the pit of her stomach, swallowing the lump in her throat. "If I'm an inconvenience to you I can just leave."

Lindsey froze, shaking his head furiously. "No, baby no." He quickly enveloped her in his arms, holding her tight. "She shouldn't find out this way, I was going to tell her as soon as we got back to the states."

Stevie felt tears brimming her eyes, overwhelmed by the situation. "What do we do?"

"I guess we just wait. I'll have to call Carol tonight."

She could feel the tension, along with a coolness against her skin. She pulled away, glancing up at the sky, seeing rain droplets falling from the gray storm clouds.

She giggled, breaking the tension between them. Lindsey couldn't help but grin down at her. "What?"

"When the rain washes you clean you'll know."

"That could be a song."

Stevie grinned up at him. "It could huh."

"Please join us."

"I said I'll think about it Lindsey."

"Mick won't wait around forever."

"Let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer tomorrow. I promise."

Lindsey nodded in acceptance, leaning down to kiss her. Things quickly heated up, the rain falling harder around them.

   Stevie put her hands around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Their mouths opened and tongues danced against each other before settling into a caressing rhythm.

Her fingers, becoming numb from the cold rain, fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, getting it open and running her hands up and down his bare chest, almost frantically.

She caressed up his side until her thumbs rubbed over his nipples. She kissed his chest, then licked over to his right nipple.

    Lindsey caught his breath when she lightly bit it and then sucked it into her mouth. He quickly dragged them to a more secluded part of the alley, pushing her in to the wall.

   He slipped his hands up her wet shirt to the clasp of her bra. With ease, the clasp opened on the first try. His mouth returned to hers, his fingers combing through her wet curls.

  Her body was cold, but it was warming up pressed against his. He loved the way she fit into him. Somehow it was perfect and wonderful and all those things he figured love was supposed to be.

Stevie pulled on his pants and the zipper of his jeans slid down with an audible buzz. His hands slid up under her skirt, tugging down her lace underwear.  Her legs went weak and she stumbled in to him.

   Lindsey caught her and she kissed him hard, her tongue invading his mouth possessively. Her hands slipped into the waistband of his boxers and onto his ass, grabbing it and pulling him hard against her.

  In a quick movement, he hoisted her up, their lips never breaking away, and her legs wrapped around his waist. He reached between them, pulling his erection out.

Lindsey felt the head of his cock slide against her lower lips, but not into her. She growled in mock frustration and slipped a hand between us, to guide him into her. Her fingers slipped around him and guided his c0ck into her. Lindsey sighed with contentment as he slipped into her. It felt as if he was sliding forever, that he was never going to sink all the way in. She moaned softly as he penetrated her.

   Lindsey slowed down, gripping her hips and holding her in place, not thrusting all the way in. She hunched her hips , trying to get all of him inside of her. Her eyes opened and she looked at him. "Lindsey, please. Don't tease. Not right now."

Lindsey smiled and then jerked forwards, driving the last inch of his c0ck into her. Her legs tightened around his waist as she felt him go in all the way. He kissed her softly, quickly turning into a passion filled wrestling of their tongues.

Somehow, without really consciously thinking about it, his body began to move. Slowly, he drew his c0ck out of her. He could feel her tightening around him, trying to keep him in.

    Then just as slowly, he thrust back into her. Stevie sighed into his mouth.

   Dimly, Lindsey felt the rain hitting his back and chilling him. The warmth of their lovemaking was overpowering the chill. They were probably going to be sick as a dog tomorrow but this was worth it. Making love to this beautiful, vibrant woman was everything he had ever wanted. And more.

  Stevie dug her fingers into his shoulders, moaning. "Lindsey, oh my god, Lindsey I'm coming!"

      Her nails dug  into his flesh as he felt  her spasm around his hard member.

   Stevie screamed his name, loud enough that he was afraid someone out on the street might hear them. She moaned again, her voice hoarse., "Your... Your so good, fuck! Lindsey!"

That was it, her words ignited the fuse. He began picking up speed, stroking in and out of her as his c0ck began to swell. He could feel his orgasm  boiling inside of him. In a heartbeat, he grunted, then yelled out.

   "Stevie! God, I love you!" He continued to thrust, spurting in to her once, twice, three times.

  Lindsey felt the tremors of his orgasm slide down his spine, Stevie caressing him and holding him against her body. Tears had formed in her eyes, squeezing her legs around him. "I love you too."

   Lindsey pulled his head away from her neck, fighting with all his might to not let the tears in his eyes fall. "You do?"

  Stevie nodded, openly crying. "I do. Lindsey I love you."

   He caressed the back of her head, burying his face in to the side of her neck again. "I love you too. God I love you."

  She held him just as tightly, afraid to let go as they stood in the rain, the cool water drizzling over them, washing away the walls she had desperately tried to build against him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Moonlight By Dani

Fanfiction

18K 297 21
Nothing is as it seems to be, at least not when it came to her private life. While she was painting the picture of the happy single for the world to...
24K 1.1K 33
The Dance. Buckingham Nicks A/U
7K 477 28
What if only one half of Buckingham Nicks were successful? And what would happen if they reunited after years apart?
13.2K 330 14
What might have happened if Stevie hadn't married Kim. Plot idea by DLEKMAN