I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
Preview: You vs. Them

The Execution Part Two

1.8K 50 33
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

Michael hollered a string of curse words at his father. "I swear to God when I get my hands on you.." The anger in his eyes scared me. Joseph laughed and shook his head. "I really didn't think it would come down to this son. I mean me, your own father, having to kill you over something as petty as; a bitch." I growled when he looked at me. "You're pathetic and worthless!"

"IF ONLY I COULD GET YOU IN AN ELEVATOR!!!" Solange hollered, "I'D FUCK YOU ALL THE WAY UP!!"

I looked at Solange who had fire in her eyes. "Stop it Solo," I whispered, "you're only making it fun for them." I stared at my father. "I did everything you asked Daddy. I stayed at home from prom to work on an album. I missed moments in high school just to make you proud. And this is how you treat me? If it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be rich." I stared at him. "But that's okay Matthew. I'm fine. You really think you're doing something by breaking my arm, hurting my family, or making my life a living hell, but you aren't. You're only making it worse on yourself, because once I get ahold of you; you will regret ever making me."

Matthew laughed. "Oh Bey, you're just like Tina; fiery and dumb." I shifted my chains. Joe, Matthew, and Jay-Z stood there before us. "I mean we could just make it easy," Joe said. He grabbed a 9 millimeter gun and loaded it. "Like for example." He shot the gun and I heard someone cry out. Solange hung helplessly from her chains as the blood seepd from her leg. "This bastard shot me! What the hell! I didn't even marry your son asshole!"

Joe shrugged. "You're apart of the problem. Don't you think you should get punished?" "No one should," I boldly stated. I watched Kanye approach Jay-Z. The words that came from Kanye made Jay's face twist in anger. "What?" He hissed. I saw him glare into space. "Get my gun from the back. I'll deal with this personally."

Michael and I intensely watched Kanye leave. Joe and Matthew looked at each other. "Well Jay it's a pleasure doing business." I saw the duffel bag being handed from Matthew to Jay. "I can't believe this," I whispered. Joe and Matthew left with their heads held high. I sighed and watched as a gun was handed to Jay. "Bring that snitch in here," he ordered. boldly.

I watched as Carmela came in with a smile on her face and a drink in her hand. "What's wrong daddy?" I heard the confusion in her voice. He frowned and shook his head. "Somebody in this rom has snitched," he announced. Carmela went a ghostly pale and the room hushed to a deafening silence. "So what's going on?" He asked to no one in particular. Everyone stared at Jay as he spoke. "I feel like I know who's been snitching," he said calmly.

He whistled to Kanye and he unhooked Michael. Michael stood stock still as he was dragged over to Carmela. Jay looked at the both of them in disgust. "I can't believe this shit. I go and I make you so happy baby. I give you expesnive jewelry, purses, and money..and you do this to me? You tell the police where we are. I thought you had the guts and the heart to screw the man over that screwed you, but I guess I was sadly mistaken." Jay pulled the gun out. My heart froze as he held it up ready to shoot.

"Michael! Mr. King of Pop. I feel like this would be a wonderful time for a little family reunion." I heard the sound of heels and there she stood.

"KELLY ROWLAND!!!" I hollered.

She shrugged. "I was tired of being the back end Bey. I was tired; the only way I could prosper...is if you're gone. Jay hurry up and do this." Kelly looked at me. "You're pathetic," I whispered. Jay handed the gun to Michael. Michael shook his head. "I'm not doing whatever you plan." Jay frowned. "Oh you have to, because if you don't....you won't, I won't, and none of us will survive this night." Michael took a deep breath and shook his head again. "I'M NOT FUCKING DOING IT!" A gun shot went off and he stopped. "Take the motherfucking gun," Jay ordered quietly. Michael took the gun and stood still. "Carmela turn around please." Carmela looked at Jay and slowly turned around. Jay pulled out another gun and sighed. "I didn't really think it'd come down to this."

Jay glared at Michael and turned to face him. "Point the gun at her." "What?" Michael whispered. "Point. The. Gun. At. Her!" Michael shakily turned around and pointed the gun at Carmela. Michael froze as he felt the cold barrell of the gun against his head. "Well Michael, finish her. End your probelms and your love child."

"No."

"Do it!"

"No!"

"Dammit Michael do it before I blow your brains out!!"

"Then fucking blow my brains out!"

Jay smirked. "Any last words to your husband?" He asked me. I stared at Michael. "I love you," I whispered. Michael smiled and blew kiss to me. Jay groaned in frustration. "Alright then. That's get this over with." Jay cocked his gun and sighed. Michael took a deep breath and held it up to Carmela. "I'm doing this because I love you Carmela." She nodded and smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Pull the trigger," Jay ordered. "Pull it!" He barked again. Michael closed his eyes just as I closed mine.

Two gun shots went off and I heard the gun drop. I opened my eyes and gasped. Carmela and Kelly laid dead on the floor and Michael was standing there with the gun in his hand. Jay lowered his gun as he shot a warning shot in the air. Michael dropped the gun and leaned over Carmela. "Carmela, I'm so sorry." He held her in his arms and rocked her. He looked at the developing baby bump and looked at me in guilt.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? Too bad Kelly wanted to be a savior." Michael looked at me with tears in his eyes. He grabbed the gun and shot Jay in the leg. I watched as Michael was grabbed by Kanye. In blind anger, Michael hit him in the mouth. That's when everything happened in a blur.

Michael came over and unchained me and Solange. We picked her up together and hobbled out the warehouse. "Where are we?" I asked in panic. Michael shrugged as he grabbed the gun from the floor. "We gotta hurry, LAPD should be around soon." We ran as fast as we could until I heard noises.

"Is that our dads?"

We looked ahead and saw Matthew and Joe heading to a car. "Go!" Solange ordered. "I'll be fine." I looked at her and she smiled. "I'll do anything to keep you safe. Now move!" She pushed us off of her and she slid down to the floor. We ran after our dad's and stopped them.

"Look who's joining us!"

Michael and I froze and we stared at our dads, our creators, the men who supposedly loved us the most. "I can't believe you," Michael said softly. Joe frowned. "Why? You expect me to just let this happen?" Michael shook his head. "No I don't, but you know nothing will stop you unless death."

"Michael put the gun down," I whispered. He shook his head as he loaded it. "I didn't think I would be doing this, but hey, shit happens."

"Mr. Jackson put it down!"

Detectives Lauren and Kingston were behind us. "Michael!" I begged. He shook his head. "Mr. Jackson if you don't comply we'll have to shoot." Michael looked at me and then his dad. "Mother will thank me later," he whispered. Michael pulled the trigger and just as Detective pulled us I pushed Michael down. I felt a sharp jab in my shoulder and collapsed.

"Oh God, Bey no!!"

Oh God....whoa...

I heard the beeping of the machines. "She's stable, and her sister is recovering. I whimpered and let out a strained moan. "Mrs. Jackson, can you hear me?" I nodded. "Where's my sister? Where's Michael? Oh God, where's my babies?" I sat up quickly only to be pushed back down. "Everybody is fine." I looked at my doctor and sighed. "Where's my husband? I need him." He pointed over to the side and I saw Michael laying on a hospital bed next to me. "He insisted on being with you." I chuckled drily. "That's Michael."

His body was surrounded by tubes and machines and he was in a gown. I sighed and watched as he slowly breathed. I could only imagine what hell he was going through. I turned over and looked at the ceiling. What a story to tell the kids...

"Hey pretty baby."

I turned back around and saw Michael staring at me. His eyes a bloodshot red from the crying. "What?" He whispered. "I didn't think I would even make it past five o'clock." Michael sighed. "Yeah but that's all yesterday now." I frowned. "You've slept for almost twelve hours," he informed me. "Damn." He laughed and reached for my hand. I stretched out and grabbed his.

"We good?" He asked.

"We good," I responded. Michael nodded and looked up over my head. "And here they come." I looked back and saw Dana, Mama, and Michael's mother dashing towards our room. "Michael! Bey!" Katherine made a beeline for Michael and smother him with a hug. "Oh my baby!" She weeped. Michael chuckled. "Hi Mother," he replied. Mama stood over me and hit my leg. "The hell is wrong with you not telling anybody you're in danger? I oughta spank you!"

I sighed. "I'm glad to see you too." Detectives Kingston and Lauren came in. I waved. "I think we have somebody you would like to see."

"Mommy, Daddy!"

The twins ran in and I grabbed them. Princess ran over to Michael and climbed into his arms. Another detective brought in Blanket. I smiled as I held my baby. "I'm so sorry boo." I kissed his little forehead and cooed softly to him. He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and yawned. "Mommy's here, and I'm not going anywhere anymore."

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, before you leave you could make a statement if you'd like?" Lauren asked.

Michael glanced at me and I shrugged. He smiled and said,

"No comment sir."

Five months later...

"Want another glass of wine?" I asked. Michael shook his head. We sat on the deck of our yacht in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. "I've had two already." He turned to face me and smiled gleefully. "How does it feel?" He sang, "to be free? Free like a bird!" He laughed and pulled me towards him. I laughed and kissed him. "Fabulous," I sang back. Michael smiled and looked back at the vast sea in front of us. "Too bad Dana has to deal with the kids for a two weeks." I shrugged. "We needed the break too bad we couldn't get it sooner." I nodded but shrugged as I drank my glass of wine.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked. Michael shrugged as we looked at the sunset. "Up the mountain," he suggested, "and we'll stay there." I nodded. Michael had a weird way of explaining things to me but I didn't care. He gently touched the scar on my shoulder. "Your husband is a weirdo," he whispered. "And your wife is gold-digger," I whispered back, "but that doesn't mean a thing to me." Michael smiled and carressed my face. "I love you."

I kissed him passionately and pulled back just enough to utter the words,

"I am yours."

Author's Note: It ended y'all! What are we gonna doooooo!!!! I don't know about y'all but I'm writing so yeah....my finals end tomorrow! But about this Solange fight! I'm not touching that. If anybody ever bucks me I'm calling Solo! But that hologram at the Billboard Awards though! It was cool for like the first minute and 30 seconds but after that I lost the vibe :/ sorry Michael. It was too real for me and then it didn't really look too much like him. And the crowd was dead a'f! But thank you all so much for supporting a dream that has possibly changed this world! I might be considered a pioneer from this book! Maybe more will come up like this and I'll know I started it and I'm glad to share it with all of you. Remember, don't let anyone bring you down on your dream! So many people would look at me crazy because of this book but I didn't care! I'm successful now. Thank you so much. And don't leave just yet :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 142 23
Growing up in a very strict household, Beyonce moves to Tennessee with her parents and sibling for a new life. She meets four people, Trace, Justin...
884 44 29
The Way I Love You Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, lead singer with her group Destiny's Child. A young hit star whose career was just taking off. She's alwa...
139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
130K 5K 44
Beyoncé and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...