For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 24

75.7K 2.7K 1K
By Black_baddie

"Are you okay princess? You've been off ever since lunch" Sam asked as we waited for Noah and Ruby.

I was just tired. I had Math before I went to lunch which didn't help with my sleepiness. I was taking trigonometry which made everything worst.

I hate math with a passion. Math makes my brain hurt. It's like mental abuse to humans. Whoever made up the subject math has a real problem.

A really big problem.

"Math" was all I said. Sam just nodded his head in understanding. He pulled me into a hug which surprisingly calmed me down.

"Its okay princess, I'll buy you ice cream." I nodded my head like my life depended on it. I was in the mood for some ice cream right now.

"What's up Diamond and ass hole" Noah said as he and Ruby stood in front of us.

He had his arm lazily hung around her shoulder as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Are they a thing because I approve. They look so cute together.

"You guys wanna go for ice cream" Sam asked Noah and Ruby as he twirled his keys around his index finger.

"Of course"

"Are You paying?"

"I'm paying for the ladies, you're paying for yourself ass wipe"

"Whatever you ape"

They're like brothers. They fight alot but you could tell they love each other.

"Meet you guys there" I said as I got into my car.

Ruby followed Noah into his car. Sam got in his own car.

I wish I didn't bring my car so Sam and I could go in one car.

Not because I wanted to, it's just so  we can save gas. You know what I mean?

It's not like I wanted to be in the same car as him of that's what you were wondering.

In about 5 minutes I pulled up into the ice cream place. Noah, Sam, and Ruby were leaning on Sam's car waiting for me to arrive.

I guess I was the last one to pull up.

Once I parked into the parking spot in between the boy's car I stepped out and motioned everyone to follow me inside.

We picked the booth that was closest to the window because it looked like it had the most comfortable seats.

Ruby and Noah slid in first. Sam and I couldn't help but laugh. Ruby was basically sitting on Noah's lap.

I though it was funny until it was time for Sam and I to take our seats. Just like Noah and Ruby I was on top of Sam.

The boys seemed to be enjoying it because they were smirking at each other.

"Damn, you girls got fat asses"

They both said at the same time. It's like they planned it.

Ruby and I blushed like the potatoes we were. We talked for a while until  the waitress came to take our orders

She had grey hair and sky blue eyes. She looked like she was 45 years old. Her wrinkley looking skin complimented her bright smile. Even though I don't know her I could tell she's the type of person that never stops smiling.

"What would you guys like to order?" She asked as she took out the pen that was behind her ear.

All of you scanned the menu for a moment then started to order.

"I'll have the m&m dream"

"I'll get the cotton candy supreme"

"I'll have the cookie wonderland"

"I'll take a vanilla" Sam said.

All of us looked at him like he was crazy. What's wrong with this boy?

All of us ordered something with a creative name like cotton candy supreme but he ordered plain vanila.

The lady nodded her head and jotted down Sam's order.

"Your orders will be ready in about 10 minutes" she said as she walked away from our table.

Once the lady was far away from our table we all looked at Sam.

"What" he asked as he knitted his eyebrows. His tone told us he was confused.

"You come to a ice cream shop and you order plain ole vanilla ice cream. Really?"

I told sam. What is wrong with him?

"I like plain ice cream" all of us sighed and shook our head. We just give up on Sam. There's no saving him. He's already in too deep.

We were all talking and laughing until our order came. I was shocked. This is what they meant by we sell the best ice cream. Well they were 100% right. Our icecream looked amazing.

The waitress set the cookie wonderland in front of Ruby. The cotton candy supreme was set in front of me and the m&m dream was set in front of Noah.

Sam's vanilla ice cream was set in front of him and we all looked at it in disgust. We all rolled our eyes and looked down at our pretty ice cream.

The waitress left and we immediately dug in.

A moan escaped Ruby's and I's lips. I heard the boys snicker as our eyes rolled to the back of our head.

We just ignored them and continued to enjoy our ice creams. Sam wouldn't know what good ice cream taste like, he picked vanila.

Moments after I looked over at him and I noticed he was done with his ice cream cone. He was just looking at Noah and Ruby now.

I looked down at my ice cream and then looked at Sam. I tapped on his shoulders and he turned around.

"Have some" I said as I took a spoonful of my ice cream and held it up to Sam's mouth.

"No thank you princess, It's for you" he said as he pushed away my hand.

"Pleaseeeee" I begged as I pouted.

"Fine" he said finally caving. I put the spoon in his mouth and I smiled at him as his face expression changed.

His eyes expanded and his eyes rolled. I thought he was laughing at us for reacting the way we did when we first tasted the ice cream.

"Do you still like vanilla?" I sarcastically asked him. He rolled his eyes at me as he took another spoon full of my ice cream.

About 5 minutes later Sam was done with the ice cream. He rubbed his stomach and leaned back on his chair.

"Did you like my ice cream" I asked Sam.

He stopped rubbing his stomach and looked at me with sad eyes. He rubbed my cheeks and I leaned into his touch.

"I'm sorry for eating your ice cream princess"

"Its ok Sam really"

"I'll pay you back"

"No, you don't need to Sam. You paid for my ice cream so it was basically yours"

"I still feel guilty though"

"Sam its ok"

"Ple.."

"Ok ok, get a room" Noah interrupted him. He smirked as Sam glared at him.

"I could tell you the same thing" Sam said as he smirked at Noah and Ruby. Ruby was literally sitting on Noah's lap.

At least Sam and I have some type of space between, they were skin on skin.

"Enough of your foolishness, let's go home now. I'm stuffed" Ruby said as she picked up her phone.

The boys nodded their head and for out of the booth. Ruby and I followed soon after.

Ruby and I ironically stretched at the same time. Since I was wearing a crop top my shirt rised up. Ruby on the other hand was had no problem with her shirt. It was her shorts that was the problem.

I caught Sam looking at my stomach.
His eyes were literally glued to my stomach.

I snapped my fingers in front of him hoping that would snap him out of his trance.

"Let's go" he said as he finally looked away from my stomach.

We all made our way to the rides we came in and said our goodbyes.

I hugged Ruby and Noah. I was about to hug Sam but he stopped me. He kissed my cheeks, forehead and hand. I blushed and he smiled at me.

"Goodnight daddy"

"Goodnight princess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
908 36 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...