10 days of purging

By emmaxo123

1 day of purging is one bad thing, but 10 days of purging in an insane one. "This is not a test, this is you... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

24

253 2 4
By emmaxo123

Day 3 (9:58am)

My eyes slowly fluttered opened from my slumber, and my body was tightly clung around someone's body. Not just anyone, Cameron's. I was laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.

For some reason it feels kinda safe in his Arms, but it also feels weird since we basically hate each other.

I stared down at his features, watching his eyes slowly open right before mine. He realized his arms tightly around me so he let go quickly while I moved myself off of him with a light awkward cough.

"Sorry" we both said at the same time causing heat to raise up to my cheeks.

I tucked my loose strand of hair behind my ear, licking my lips slowly. My throat feels dry, and my stomach feels completely empty. I think it's been hours since I ate something, or even had water. I know I had juice, but that's just sugar in a cup with a very good flavour.

I shifted myself off the bed walking over to where they left the water and snacks for us. I really wish that I had a proper meal right now. Maybe at least a sandwich instead of a bag of chips.

I took a small sigh, and opened the bag of chips. I walked over to Cameron taking a seat next to him and motioning if he wanted some.

"No I'm good" he shook his head while laying down super calm. "Okay suit yourself" I grabbed a handful of the chips, shoving it into my mouth. It is now 10 a clock in the morning, I can tell because of the clock placed on the nightstand right beside the bed.

The more time we waste not looking for them, the more they can be closer to death. Those two Bonnie and Clyde have to wake up and except my offer about joining together, because I truly believe that if we team up we can find them and save them from the caves.

I don't know how big and powerful they are, but I do know I will do whatever I can to save her, no matter the consequences, even if that means risking my own life to save hers.

"You know, this is all fucked up, America in general, especially trump, he's the more fucked up one for creating this purging thing" I mumbled while shoving more chips into my mouth.

Cameron just let out a chuckle while staring at the ceiling. "Tell me about it, If anything he deserves to die for creating this day" his words were as if he truly meant it.

"Well no one deserves to die, no matter how horrible of a person they are. As much as I would love to see it happen, it's still not right to murder"

His eyes directed at me as he plopped himself up with an elbow. "Murders only right if it's for the right people"

Wait is he serious?

"So you agree with purging day" my voice was low and confused. He rolled his eyes now sitting up straight against the headboard, I could tell that he was getting more annoyed by the second as we stayed on this topic.

"I believe killing is wrong against the innocent, but against those who have done us wrong, I believe they deserve death, so yes I only believe in purging day for the evil" his words hit me hard in the face. I'm not sure how to react to this. I don't agree with this at all, I do think those who are evil deserve to be locked up, but no one deserves death, no matter what.

"Okay" was all I managed to say earning a weird expression back from him. "Okay?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What do you want me to say, I don't agree with you but I'm not gonna argue with you about it either Cameron, it's too exhausting always arguing with you. And sometimes I feel like it's over the stupidest things too, and I'm done with that, I'm done with whatever this is"

"Done with what? We don't argue because we are some married couple Eva, we argue because I don't like you, I don't know what you think ever started here, but think again because nothing ever happened, and nothing's ever gonna happen"

Nothing's ever gonna happen.

What's that supposed to mean. I obviously don't want anything to happen between us, but why does his words feel like it has such an impact on me. Like I just got the whole worlds weight on my shoulders.

"So what? You think just because I'm saying I don't want to argue anymore your turning the tables around and starting an argument talking about something between us, we don't have anything between us I know that, those were your words not mine" I managed to Chock out earning a weird look on his face; but I couldn't read it fast enough before he changed his expression with a pissed off one.

"You're the one who mentioned it first let's get that clear here" he now stood up from the bed, giving me as much attitude as possible.

"I didn't mention anything first" I quickly
Fired back at him, earning his jaw to clench out of anger.

"I quote that you said, 'I'm Done with whatever this is' and we never had anything. If you think we are boyfriend and girlfriend here you're completely wrong, you're nothing but a warm mouth to me" he was now all up in my face making my cheeks flush from just as much anger.

"I didn't mean it like that" I lied.

"Than what did you mean it like, Huh?"

Before I can answer him the door flung open. It was our Bonnie and Clyde couple. "What the hell guys, you're worse than my grandparents when they argue, I can hear you from our fucking room" Britney let out a yawn as she yelled at us.

I'm not sure if her yelling at us is gonna help this situation, or Beth and Nash's situation.

Giving Cameron a rude glare, I walked closer to Britney with my arms crossed not waiting any longer to mention Beth.

"Great, now that you're awake, let's figure out a plan to get too the caves and save our friends, I can't wait any longer knowing that they could die any day now" my words looked as if it affected her in some kind of way, her face turned soft, and concerned.

"I heard from some guy I tortured yesterday, that the caves are protected with people that know how to fight. People who were trained by assassins, and people who are assassins. He told me that they come to America to seek vengeance on certain people because it's their religion, it's like draining the blood from the most innocents because it gives them the power to be stronger or something"

"So we have to go now, we only have 6 days until midnight before the purge is over" panic started to come over me as the thought of Beth being killed flashed into my mind. I never thought I would be standing in a position like this in my life, she's the only family I have, and the last thing I need is the purge to take her away from me too.

"If I'm being clear here, you really expect me to trust someone like you?" Cameron stood in front of her giving her a glare like he was willing to probably strangle her and run.

As much as I would like to do that I need her, we need her and he should know that since we have no chance to stand up against them alone.

Brittney let out a laugh and took a step away from him. "You really don't have a choice now do you Chris"

"Cameron actually" I budded in earning a annoyed look from the both of them.

Okay than.

"You shoved guns in our face and you're trying to tell me to trust you, I will never trust someone like you, I can already see all the lies your pulling out of your ass"

This is starting to get me irritated, we are wasting perfectly good time by arguing with each other. I grabbed Cameron by the arm pulling him into the corner of the room before she can argue back with him.

"Cameron we need them, yeah they kidnaped us but at least they didn't kill us" I whispered to him so Barbie wouldn't hear us. He rolled his eyes letting out a chuckle while rolling his eyes.

"At least they didn't kill us" he mocked me. I punched him in his arm hoping for him to flinch but he didn't move one bit, instead he just laughed at me.

Laughed.

That's just fucken rude.

"Cameron stop" I tried not to laugh with him. I grabbed his hand looking into his eyes so he knew how serious I was right now. Slowly his laughter died down while Britney let out a cough for us to hurry up.

"Look Cameron please, I'm begging you. I'll have sex with you, just please we need t-" his finger placed on my mouth telling me to shut up.

"Hold on what makes you think I wanna have sex with you. And I don't have to have sex with you in order to actually listen too you, plus did we not just have a fucken argument over the fact I don't want you" he spat at me with a look of hurt in his eyes but mostly a pissed off one. I could tell that he thinks that I have very low standards towards him and I don't, I guess it was just a thought that popped up in my head.

"Okay I'm sorry, plus I'm a virgin so I wouldn't have fucked You anyways" I said earning an awkward cough from him as my eyes widened off of what I told him. Why on earth would I say that. I'm such an idiot.

"Wait, your still a virgin" he said while laughing at me.

"Hold on" Britney walked up to us while bursting into laughter. "You're a virgin?"

I rolled my eyes trying to hide the embarrassment on my face.

"Yes, now can we just work together and get the people we need please, I'm sure the fact I never got dick can move for another conversation for another time yeah?"

Cameron looked over at Britney, taking in a big sigh before looking back down at me and shaking his head.

"Looks like we are going to war with the devil herself"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.4K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 89K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
662K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
373K 13.9K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...