Sengoku Night Blood [Nozomi]...

Da lazura234

A Sengoku Night Blood Drabble Fic. This story is in Nozomi's point of view as she supports the Sanada Clan... Altro

Prologue [1]
Fluffy Ears [2]
Kinako Mochi [3]
Red Bean Mochi [4]
Kimono [5]
Modern World [6]
A Place to Rest [7]
Lost Child [8]
Dear Cousin [9]
Dear Friend [10]
Negotiations [11]
Reunite [12]
Prince Type [13]
No Longer a Burden [14]
Promise [15]
If I Say Those 3 Words [16]
Hairpin [17]
Are They In Love?! [18]
These Three Ninjas [19]
Former Takeda Clansmen [20]
Can I tell you something? [23]
Author's Announcement (1)
Epilogue [What if?] {2}
Epilogue [What if?] {3}
Epilogue [What if?] {4}
Epilogue [What if?] {5}
Author's Announcement (2)
Extra: How It All Began
Extra: Valentine's Day Special
Extra: How It All Began (Anime Version - Part 1)
Author's Announcement (3)
Not an update but this is just me yelling at the Universe

Epilogue [What if?] {1}

856 19 12
Da lazura234

I practically spatted the glass of water I was drinking right at Yuzuki's face.

My voice went as quiet as a mouse's squeak. While my eyes were as huge as saucer plates.

"Y-You did what?!" My face was red the minute I heard what she said. "You and Hideyoshi-san..."

I placed my hands against my reddened cheeks and stared at the ground. "Oh my god."

Then I focused my gaze over to Yuzuki. "Oh my god."

"I can't believe you made me an aunt this fast." The moment I said that, Yuzuki whacked my head.

"Quiet!" Yuzuki shushed me immediately. She made cautious glances over to the walls of the room before returning her gaze to me. "Hideyoshi doesn't know."

Yet again.

I almost would've screeched if Yuzuki didn't cover my mouth.

'YOU DIDN'T TELL HIDEYOSHI-SAN?!'

I sent Yuzuki a glare.

She's supposed to tell him! After all they got married the minute we returned to Shinga!

Oh that's right, you didn't mishear me. I'll summarize what had happened the past year and a half.

...

We managed to find a way back home using the Jinki we've gathered from the other territories.

Apparently the Hime-miko's Jinkis held pieces of Hime-miko's power at the time. Enough to create a portal back to our world due to Yuzuki's and my connection to Hime-miko.

Since Yuzuki and I held blood similar to hers, it was assumed by Uesugi Kenshin and Oda Nobunaga that we were descendants of her. That was one possibility, the other was reincarnation but Yuzuki and I couldn't really consider that since the both of us had her blood. Besides we don't even know if reincarnation was even possible. So we accepted the descendant theory for now.

Just because the Hime-miko disappeared from Shinga doesn't mean she travelled to another world. In other words, when Hime-miko disappeared from Shinga...she could've landed in our world the same way we did in Shinga.

It was a weird feeling though. Being able to travel between worlds. We really thought we weren't going to find a way back here in Shinga the first time we left.

It wasn't until Yuzuki and I met up again. Holding the Jinkis on us created another portal back to Shinga the minute we started talking about how we wished there was a way back.

The minute Yuzuki and I entered the portal.

The both of us found ourselves in the same areas where we first landed.

Oh but you should've seen me. I was being chased after Yakuma the instant I tried to remember my way back to the Sanada Territory.

Unlike me, it looks like Hideyoshi has been constantly visiting the place where he first met Yuzuki. So the instant she reappeared, Hideyoshi immediately proposed yet again.

Only this time, Yuzuki didn't say no.

"Will you be my wife?"

A golden ring was held out before Yuzuki.

A small smile formed against her lips as she finally said the words that made Hideyoshi pull her into his arms.

"Yes, Hideyoshi."

~Meanwhile~

"AHHHHHH!" I was screaming and running for my life as the Yakuma started gaining after me. "WHY ARE THE YAKUMA HERE?!"

The Yakuma roared as it chased after me.

I regret leaving my gun here in Shinga before I left. I don't have anything on me to fight the Yakuma!

"Ack!" Soon I ended up tripping on my own feet. I winced the minute I got up. "Agh...of all the times to trip on my own feet."

Another roar sounded, the Yakuma was gaining closer and closer.

'No!' I can't die here! I need to see him again. I need to see Yukimura and the others again!

Grabbing the closest thing I can reach, I got a branch ready to use as a makeshift weapon.

'I hope all those times I watched Yukimura and Nobuyuki use their swords becomes useful now!'

But as soon as the monster was close to my location. I heard a familiar yell.

"Doryaaaaa!" Without fail, the Yakuma that was supposed to attack me vanished. There standing in place of the monster was none other than...

"Yukimura!" A smile found its way on our faces. At full speed, Yukimura ran over to me.

Lowering his spear, I was soon pulled into an immediate hug by the warlord. Once I was held in his arms, I finally felt safe.

'He's really here.' I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sorry it took me so long." An apology was the first thing he would say.

It was very like him.

"No, I'm glad." I smiled, "You really came."

Although Yuzuki continued to call him my prince on a white horse, I guess this would be the only time I'll agree on her description.

Backing away, Yukimura helped pull me up from the ground. But since I accidentally tripped earlier, I ended up falling right into his chest.

"Oof!" I mumbled, but thanks to that...I managed to hear his heart beating just as fast as mine. I glanced up to see Yukimura's embarrassed face. He was using his left hand to keep me from seeing it.

It didn't work. I still saw it.

I laughed as I buried my face into his chest. He turned even more red. "I really missed you, Yukimura."

"It was hard to believe that Shinga felt more like home to me than my own world." I told him how strange it was the moment I returned home. Everything was exactly the way I left it. School exams were coming up. I was going to graduate high school. My parents were still busy as can be with their work.

It was like time stopped in Yuzuki's and my world, until we returned. The only ones that changed was Yuzuki and I.

"But in the end, I think being this close to you again makes me remember where I truly belong." I lifted my head from Yukimura's chest and stood on my toes. Trying to whisper these words only to him. "I belong with you, Yukimura."

The moment I said that, Yukimura placed his forehead against mine. There was a faint tint of redness on his cheeks as he asked me this. "Then...can you stay by my side from now on?"

"Yes!" The instant I agreed to Yukimura, his lips was soon placed against mine. Dry and rough, but it was familiar to me.

I almost wanted to cry, because I missed this feeling. But I couldn't, all of the sadness and wait I've had back in my world could not compare to what I was feeling right now.

'Ah...I haven't felt this in a long time.'

It was as if that spark returned. Igniting into a flame as Yukimura continued to kiss me.

"Mnn." It felt warm. It really felt like this was where I belonged. It was brief, but it was enough to know that I'm not dreaming. He's not going to disappear. I can actually touch him.

Once I pulled away, I still felt this urge as I take in a deep breath.

A greedy urge.

I haven't seen Yukimura in so long. I just couldn't stop myself.

I tightened my hold on Yukimura's uniform.

Staring right into Yukimura's eyes. My face was warm as I asked him. "Can I kiss you this time?"

I could have sworn I saw Yukimura's tail wagging the minute I said that. "Y-Yeah."

The instant he said that, I went on my toes again and pressed my lips against his.

'How come Yukimura is so tall?' How long has it been since I left Shinga?

But it was only brief because I couldn't keep standing on my toes.

The struggle of being short.

However instead of stopping, Yukimura wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me up to his level.

Keeping me from landing back onto the ground.

"Don't stop." My cheeks burned as I saw the look in his eyes.

'...Yukimura suddenly seems more forward now.' What in the world happened in Shinga while I was gone? Better yet how long has it been since I left Shinga?

Those questions were swirling around my head, until all of my thoughts suddenly went blank.

"Mmph?!" I didn't even have much time to say his name. Unlike the previous kisses we shared, this one was more needy. It surprised me. "Wait a mi-!"

It felt like I was being attacked by his own kisses. My heart was already running rapidly. Every time I tried to take a breath, another kiss would happen.

My mind was practically being clouded as Yukimura didn't stop.

'Uwah uwah uwah!' Although I did not hate this, it was a bit too much for my heart.

Soon my mouth accidentally opened midway into the last kiss and I suddenly felt his tongue going into mine which made me jolt in his grasp. 'TOO FAR! TOO FAR! TOO FAR!'

I removed my hands from his waist, and tried to quickly cover my mouth to stop him from doing more. I can feel his chapped lips press against my hands.

"W-Wait..." I take another deep breath as my cheeks finally started to cool down a bit. "A little too much."

I know we didn't see each other, but I at least managed to wait until after I graduated high school!

"Oh." His face reddened. "...I-I didn't mean to!"

"It's just..." His ears lowered. "I want to keep you to myself a little longer."

"...Eh?" Well my face wasn't cooling down anymore after hearing that statement. Turns out, he kind of abandoned the rest of the Sanada Clan members the instant he heard me scream in the forest.

Even though I was touched by the fact that he ran into the forest just to save me, nothing could save him from his own brother's wrath.

"Nobuyuki is going to give you another punishment again."

He winced. "I know."

Pulling me back into a hug, Yukimura buried his head back into my shoulder to mumble. "Let's just stay here for a bit longer."

"Okay." I don't think Nobuyuki was going to give Yukimura any mercy by the time we get back.

Once we did, I was jumped by the ninja trio just for a hug. I almost would've plowed to the ground if Nobuyuki didn't stop them. Of course Nobuyuki did not hesitate to remind Yukimura that he broke the same promise he made with his brother.

But by the end of it...all five turned back to me. Wearing a smile on all of their faces.

"Welcome back." Happiness bubbled within me as I smiled at everyone.

They haven't changed one bit!

"I'm back."

However after a few days, I received a letter from Yuzuki inviting me to her wedding.

I freaked out the minute I read the contents of the letter.

"SHE'S GETTING MARRIED?!" I didn't think Yuzuki would say yes that fast. Maybe at least give her a few days or so, but did staying back in our world for a year and having no one to tease or bug her made Yuzuki miss Hideyoshi?

Then again I told Yukimura that I would stay with him, but that didn't equal to marriage yet right?

Right?!

Unless he literally meant it.

Wait, but this was Yukimura though. He isn't the type to just say marry me right off the bat like Hideyoshi did to Yuzuki.

Besides if he did, I think I would've fainted right after our reunion.

I blushed in memory of how much kissing that happened on that day.

'W-Who knew Yukimura was actually an impatient kisser.'

To think he would go as far as doing a french kiss, I swear...when will I get my answer on what happened while I wasn't in Shinga?

As I walked down the hallway, I tried to find Yukimura to tell the news about Yuzuki's wedding.

"Maybe he's taking a nap in his room?" He always did get tired after finishing the punishment Nobuyuki gives him.

"Yukimura?" I opened the door to his room. Only to freeze the minute my eyes landed on him.

He was in the middle of putting on his uniform. More like he was in the middle of putting on his dress shirt. But froze like a deer in headlights the minute his eyes landed on me. "N-Nozomi..."

"Ah." This scene suddenly feels familiar. Except it's been reversed. "Sorry."

I quietly closed the door. Took a few steps away.

Then broke into a full on sprint for my room.

By the time I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. I dropped right onto the ground. Covering my face in embarrassment.

'Dear lord! Shinga was now giving me payback for leaving!'

"Ahhhhh..." I buried my face into my hands. 'How am I going to look at Yukimura anymore?!'

First he kisses me like theres no tomorrow then I see him almost naked?!

Yuzuki was going to have a field day the minute she hears what I say.

Let me tell you.

She most certainly did.

To the point where she said.

"Wouldn't it make sense? You and Yukimura kept holding back right up until the moment we left Shinga."

"I was still a high school student back then Yuzu-nee!" My face burned in embarrassment. "It makes sense that I wouldn't let him go further than a kiss...or hug...or...holding hands."

Otherwise my heart would've exploded if Yukimura did anything more than that.

He was kind enough to understand.

But I guess after leaving for a whole year changes things.

Surprisingly the time in our world was roughly the same as Shinga.

However the promise to wait until I was ready broke the minute he saw me again.

"Then just take your time." Yuzuki patted my head. "But at some point you need to consider Yukimura-san's feeling."

Yukimura's feelings?

"You confessed to him right before you and the others went into battle against the other armies."

Stab.

"You told him to wait until you were ready to accept more than just a simple kiss on the lips."

Stab.

"You almost got kidnapped a few times due to some enemy armies wanting your blood or they actually wanted to steal you away from Yukimura-san."

Stab.

"Then last but not least you disappear into the sky leaving Yukimura only a gun and seeing you cry before you left Shinga."

STAB!

"Why do you have to be so mean?"

"But this is literally what you did to him."

Yuzuki then pointed at me. "You better get your act straight, because we're going to make another trip home.

"What?!" What did she mean?! "Go back? But we just returned?!"

"We need to tell our families about this." Yuzuki reminded me. "Our parents will start wondering about our disappearances."

She's right.

Who knows when my parents will start a search party.

"Ah, that's right!" How many days past?! "I was supposed to be visiting your apartment for only a week!"

"Who knows when Uncle Okazaki will start scaling up the wall of your apartment building to check if we're there!" Listen, Uncle Okazaki was probably more of a monkey than Hideyoshi will ever be and he's way too sharp in figuring out if something happened!

But then I remember Yukimura and everyone's smiling faces.

"Ah." But how will I tell everyone? Tell them that I need to go back home after only staying for five days?

I soon felt a hand cover mines. I glance up to see Yuzuki giving me a smile. "Don't worry."

"I'll be there with you."

To be continued...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
134K 4.7K 57
Ever since Akamine Jun fell down the stairs, everything has changed. Her world, her time and of course, her life. A series of not-so-fortunate events...
245K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...