Anaphylaxis [IT 2017]

By TozIErtrAsH

(Completed, for impatient readers!) In which Wren "Bee" Hutsbee shoots for Bill Denbrough, but hits Eddie Ka... More

*
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
*
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
*Bonus Chapter*
*not sure if you're interested

1

5.6K 158 143
By TozIErtrAsH

"I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you."

-

Less than five minutes after the bell, the hall is buzzing with kids eager to start their summer.

Wren "Bee" Hutsbee cleans her locker out with just as much enthusiasm as the other kids.

'This summer is gonna be great!'

She continuously reminds herself.

'No more, Nicole!'

As she pulls her belongings from her locker, she is forced to listen to the blabbing of her awful friend Nicole Tussle. Nicole is going on about some guys party, and how Wren should totally show up.

"C'mon Bee, you'd totally dig it," Nicole insists, pulling out a small mirror from her pocket, and checking her lipstick.

Wren rolls her eyes.

"You know that isn't my scene, Nicole," she humbly replies.

Nicole huffs in response, and crosses her arms, "it could be if you stopped swooning over that loser, Bill Denbrough!"

Wren's heart thumps in her chest as she embarrassedly attempts to cover up Nicole's loud voice. Either way, it's not like nobody knew about Bee's crush. It's just a harmless crush, and no one even seemed to care. Everyone in Derry is too self-centered to pay mind to anyone other than themselves.

Still, Wren wouldn't be caught dead admitting her feelings for anyone.

"Shut your trap, Nicole! I told you not to say that crap out loud– and he isn't a loser!" Wren defends, jabbing her finger into the prissy girl's arm. Nicole squeals, and holds her arm over dramatically.

"He is too," she insists, "and so are all his little pervy friends!"

"Whatever," Wren rolls her eyes, "I'm still not going to that party."

Nicole sighs loudly before turning and walking down the hallway. Wren shuts her locker, and follows after the blonde girl. She then reaches into her pocket for her car keys, as Nicole continues to discuss the party.

"I heard Peter Wilson is gonna be there, I heard he's got the hots for you. Bill's a whole year younger than you, you should really start dating guys our age— " Nicole mindlessly blabs, "–oh, yeah! Did you bring your car today?"

Wren simply holds out her keys.

Despite being 15 years old, Wren has already gotten her drivers license. How's this? Well, to be clear, it's a hardship license. A license attainable if you have no other means of transportation, or if your parental guardian is unable to drive you to and from work/school.

In Wren's case, her grandmother is as blind as a bat.

You can guess how popular having a car makes her. It's a total popularity magnet! Although she hates her friends, she's just glad she doesn't get milk dumped on her at lunch.

"Could you give me a ride home?" Nicole questions.

"I thought Bobby was giving you a ride today," Wren hums, raising an eyebrow at the blonde. A look of remembrance crosses her features.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks for reminding me, Bee," Nicole laughs.

As they near the exit doors, Wren notices Greta and her goons chasing Beverly Marsh into the bathroom. She wishes she could help, but she also doesn't really feel like dealing with that wasteoid, Greta.

Finally, Wren emerges into the sun of the outside world.

Nicole waves goodbye to her and reminds her of the party that she should totally show up to. Wren says something along the lines of, "I'll think about it", which really means she won't.

As she walks down the steps of the school, her eyes turns to search the school yard for Bill— a habit she seemed to attain when she developed a crush.

Sure enough, by the bike racks, there he is.

She smiles brightly until her eyes meet the sight of Henry Bowers towering over the poor boy. Without a second thought, she storms towards the boy's, pushing between Bill and Henry.

"Hey, asshole," Wren growls, glaring up at Henry.

Henry backs away and stares back down at her with amusement.

"Bee," he pulls out a cigarette, and offers one to her, "sticking up for your boyfriend, now?"

Wren takes his cigarette, and chuckles a little.

"You're damn right," she mumbles, ignoring the burning stares from the boys behind her, "lord knows he has trouble standing up for himself with that stutter."

She turns and winks at Bill, but quickly turns back to Henry.

"You going to the party later tonight?" Henry questions, lighting their cigarettes.

"C'mon Henry," she laughs, "you know me better than that. That isn't my scene. Nicole'll be there though if you're looking to suck face. You know how smashed she gets. A few beers later and she won't even realize how ugly you are—"

"Watch it," Henry barks, clearly not finding amusement in Bee's joke. She laughs.

Belch Huggins' car pulls up, ending the little conversation between the two. Henry glances behind Bee to send a glare to Bill and his friends. This doesn't go unnoticed by her.

"See ya around, Bee. Your loser boyfriend is lucky you were around to save his ass this time," Henry laughs evilly. With a sinful smile, the bully climbs into his goon's car and speeds away down the road. Wren lets out a long breath and tosses the crappy cigarette aside. She then turns around to face the losers club, already expecting their surprised faces.

"Damn," Richie swallows, "that was hot."

Stan elbows him. Wren chuckles lightly.

"H-Hey, W-Wren," Bill nervously greets. His cheeks are still burning red from being called her boyfriend so many times.

And she didn't deny it!

"Heya Bill," Wren greets cheekily. Her eyes drift away from Bill and towards the skeptical looking Eddie Kaspbrak. "Hey Eddie," she smiles, "your fanny pack looks cute today. New color?"

Of course, he blushes. Before he can answer her, Richie is loudly slipping into the conversation.

"I didn't realize you had such a big crush on Big Bill," Richie chimes with a wide grin, "it's hard to pick up chicks with a stutter like his."

"He's pretty damn smooth for a guy with a stutter," Wren insists. Bill smiles a little, brushing Richie off. Stan mumbles something about Richie being an incompetent asshole under his breath, which Richie of course ignores.

"So then you'll sign his yearbook?" Richie suggests, shoving a yearbook into the girl's face.

"Yeah, only this is your yearbook Richard—"

"Woah woah, baby. Easy on the name, it's Richie," The glasses wearing boy corrects, making Wren shoot him a playful glare.

"Not your 'baby', idiot," she huffs. With that, she shoves Richie's yearbook away, and instead lightly takes the yearbook from Bill's arms. For a split second, Bill forgets all about his summer plans. He forgets about Georgie, and he doesn't like it.

He vows not to let Wren distract him again.

Wren silently signs the boy's yearbook, completely unaware of his internal promise.

'Sometimes, the best therapy is a long drive and music. Call me when you need a chauffeur, *(***)***-****.' -Bee

When she finishes signing the book, she closes it and hands it back to the stutter-y boy with a smile. Bill returns her smile with a slightly more forced one.

She begins to walk away.

"Damn, she's hot," Richie mumbles.

"She's kinda weird—" Eddie begins to say.

Before he can finish his sentence, however, the girl tackles his side and quickly places a slobbery kiss on the unsuspecting boy's cheek. Eddie screams in surprise and slight disgust. He holds his cheek with a horrified expression and watches as the girl laughs and jogs back to her car.

Eddie flips her off as she speeds away, clearly not appreciating her gesture— even if she is the the coolest girl in school.

'Damn, it's fun to tease Eddie Kaspbrak.'

-

(• 1968 Ford Mustang •)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.2K 17
COMPLETED : Stanley Uris x Reader with bonus alternative ending for IT chapter 2. "Wait!" he calls after me, "Welcome to ...
2.7K 17 8
Y/N Wheeler/Tozier Is Beverly Marsh's bestfriend. She just so happens to be in love with her brother Richie's, bestfriend, Bill Denbrough. She calls...
55.8K 798 17
"i won't let anything happen to you." - or the one in which bill denbrough found a way to fall in love while fighting a demonic clown. book one: That...
386K 9.1K 33
❝ Today is BUILT on TRAGEDIES which NO ONE wants to FACE NIGHTMARES to HUMANITIES and morally DISGRACED ❞ [ richie tozier x oc ] [it 2017] - in which...