V Morningstar [BTS]

By TheGoldenUnnie

The devil "Lucifer Morningstar" decided to take a vacation away from the fires of hell... hooked up with an a... More

Prologue
Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One
Wrath
Previously on V Morningstar ~ Wrath
Wrath (2)
Wrath (3)
Wrath (4)
Wrath (5)
Wrath (6)
Wrath (7)
Sin II ~ Lost from Home
Gluttony
Gluttony (2)
Gluttony (3)
Glutony (4)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (5)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (6)
Gluttony (7)
Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence
Sloth
Next on "V Morningstar"
Sloth (2)
Sloth (3)
Sloth (4)
Sloth (5)
Sloth (6)
Sloth (7)
Next On V
Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires
Lust
Namjoon and Jin ~ Previously on V
Lust (2)
V-rry Christmas Special
Lust (3)
Lust (4)
Lust (5)
Lust (6)
Lust (7)
Feb 'V' ary Special
Sin V ~ The Troubled Heart
Next on 'V'
Envy (1)
Envy (2)
Envy (3)
Envy (4)
Envy (5)
Envy (6)
Envy (7)
Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment
Next on V
Greed
Greed (2)
Greed (3)
Greed (4)
Greed (5)
Greed (6)
Greed (7)
Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son
Pride
Pride (2)
L-V New Year Special
V Morningstar
Pride (3)
Pride (4)
Pride (5)
V
Pride (6)

TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons

99 9 26
By TheGoldenUnnie

TheGoldenUnnie's Studio

*

Demon Jungkook combed his hair while facing the video camera. He found himself very good looking while viewing himself at the reflection of the lense.

The other demon guest, Jeon Iza was hovering her phone, checking the internet for some  @thegoldenunnieh updates on twitter.

Meanwhile, the angels were sipping their cup of tea at the table located in the corner of the room.

Messenger SeokJin checked his wrist watch as he too impatiently waited for the son of the devil, V Morningstar.

Angel SeokJin:

  "He's late again. He shouldn't be late on his first day in the university. He's gonna receive some beating from me."

*

Guardian Angel Hoseok giggled. Then he fixed the collar of his tux and angled like a commercial model for a clothing line.

Angel Hoseok:

  "Do I look handsome as ever in this black suit?"

*

Archange Jimin just smiled as his way of showing respect to the guardian angel. Then he glared at the two demons sitting at the couch, both busy with their phones.

Angel Jimin:

  "Their presence makes me uncomfortable in this room. I don't think I'd enjoy this program."

*

Demon Jeon Iza heard what the angel said. She glared at him like a crow eyeing to a taunting chick.

The angel didn't want to be defeated by the demon. He crossed his arms and smirked.

Angel SeokJin:

  "Yah!" *flicks Jimin's forehead.

*

Jimin pouted and knitted his eyebrows while caressing his forehead.

Angel SeokJin:

  "Be nice."

*

Angel Hoseok:

   "Right. You're overly getting into charachter, Jiminie!! Don't forget to have fun."

*

Angel Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

*

After half an hour of waiting, V Morningstar finally arrived.

Demon Iza crossed her arms while glaring at the son of the devil who was still wearing his paired silk pyjamas.

Actually, they were all glaring at him.

V stopped from walking and stared at them, blankly.

V:

  "I woke up an hour ago. And I also wear this attire even outdoors. So stop looking at me like I don't know fashion at all. This is 21st century fashion style."

*

Demon Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook:

  "Nobody told me this is a slumber party. I mean, look at these angels. They all looked like they just woke up."

*

Jimin:

  "Yaaaaaah!!!" *screams

Angel Jimin was about to attack the demon but V stopped him.

V blocked the angel's feet, making him tumble on the white floor.

Demon Iza liked how the supposed to be peaceful talk show started to become chaotic. She was laughing at the couch until Angel SeokJin sat beside her.

Angel SeokJin:

   "Hello." Waves at Iza.

*
She immediately stopped laughing and distant herself away from the angel.

The angel just smiled and shrugged his broad shoulders.

**

Angel Jimin stood slowly while glaring at V.

Finally, Angel Hoseok acted as a mediator for them to finally start.

Angel Hoseok:

  "Stop stop stop. V wasted too much of our time already. He was late for almost an hour and I still have lots of things to do. C'mon, let's start."

*

V smirked while glaring at Angel Hoseok.

V:

     "You're in a hurry since you promised Officer Hannah to join her ~  counting stars."

*

Angel Jimin giggled while looking at the Guardian Angel. He gave him a teasing look while clapping his hands.

Angel Jimin:

  "Really? I think I found my new role model in l♡ve. Ayeee!"

*

The guardian angel just laughed while pulling Angel Jimin to their seats.

Angel Hoseok:

  "What are you talking about? C'mon now."

*
**************************

The studio was of course divide into two. They would never want to be seated beside the kind they differ with.

On the left side, the floor was in black tiles while at the right side were white ones.

The  chairs were also in black and white reciprocating the color of the floor's tile color.

On the angels' side were ornaments like big china vases, flowers and instruments like cielo and harp. Angel SeokJin was very contented with the pink roses that brought fragrance in the room.

On the other hand, ~

V turned his head to the corners of the black tiled floor.

He was disappointed and felt injustice towards the treatment between the two kind.

V:

  "We only have tied black feathers in the background."

*

He sounded so annoyed but the two demons were laughing by themselves.

Iza:

  "Actually, those are plucked from your wings."

*

Jungkook:

  "And a little contribution of mine."

*

V glared at them  and stood. Then he walked towards the side of the angels.

V:

   "I'm changing sides."

*

As soon as V stepped on the white tiles, Angel Jimin immediately stood and pushed V back to his kind. But he made sure to never step on the dark side's lane.

Angel Jimin:

  "That's where you belong. Stay there."

*

Demon Jungkook locked his arms  as he embraced V with teasing affection. V hated it.

****

The six of them became silent for a while as they waited for the program to start.

Then the TV screen displayed ~

¤ TGU Mail ¤

~

Iza smirked.

Iza:

   "Hey, you have to read it like how models from Tyra Banks' show do."

*

Expectedly, Jin did it willingly.

Angel SeokJin:

   "TGU Mail!"

*

They all laughed.

Angel Jimin:

   "Hey, I'll read it. I saw that show before. I'm familiar with this."

*

The demons stared at each other. They wanted to laugh after hearing what the angel said. But they tried to keep it to themselves. But they were all laughing internally.

Angel Jimin cleared his throat.

Angel Jimin:

  "Hi, This is no special message. I just want you to know that I'm seriously stuck in the traffic. And I don't think I'd be able to make it there. But somebody will be there in my behalf. P.S. Be kind to each other this time. TGU out XD "

**

They all looked so disappointed after Angel Jimin read it. Especially the part when he read XD as litterally letters X and D.

Angel Hoseok:

   "Ahh, why don't we agree on our team's name before the replacement host arrives?"

*

Angel SeokJin:

  "Yeah, I agree."

*

Angel Jimin raised his hand to be recognized.

Angel Jimin:

   "I'll name their team."

*

The three from the same kind crossed their arms and legs as they  challenged the angel to give them a name. They know it would be something that would probably provoke them most. But for the sake of pride, they never told him to not even try.

Angel Jimin was pulling his most annoying smile while pointing to each one of them as he named their kind.

Angel Jimin:

"The world" *points Iza

"The Flesh" *points Jungkook

"The Devil" *points V

****

The three instead of getting annoyed, was contented  by what the angel said. But they would never dare to clap their hands like what the other two angels did. Nor say thank you for giving them a satisfying labels.

Angel Hoseok:

  "Can you explain why?"

*

Angel Jimin:

  "Of course! The world. Well, she knows all of what the tempting world has to offer."

*

Demon Iza smirked.

Demon Iza:

  "Admit it. I am the temptation, myself. You meant that, right?"

*

Angel Jimin shook his head.

Angel Jimin:

  "You are the sin."

**

Iza stood and was about to cross the boarder of the dark to the heavenly side. But Jungkook and V pulled her back to her chair.

Angel Jimin:

  "The flesh. A representation of woman's malicious and perverted fantasies."

*

The demon Jungkook stood and showed his abs to the camera while licking his lower lips.

Angel Hoseok immediately grabbed a pillow and threw it to the demon.

Angel Hoseok:

  "There are 18 below watching us. Stay decent!!"

**

The demon smirked and went back to his seat.

Angel Jimin glared at him. He was annoyed by how the demon showed off so much.

Angel Jimin:

  "What a braggart."

Then he lifted his undershirt to check on his own abs.

Demon Iza rolled his eyes and smirked.

Demon Iza:

  "What an eye sore."

*

V lowered down his shirt and continued with the explanation.

Angel Jimin:

  "The devil. Because he is."

*

V didn't display any appreciation at all. Because what's so new about something that is so obvious?

But the angel wasn't done yet.

Angel Jimin:

   "He's very lazy. I think I should have called him sloth. He played video games too much. Slack off most of the time. Very ungrateful and in denial. He is not good at working and he speaks sharply as sharp as my sword. He is very hot tempered and impatient.  He is also reckless and  a great liar pretending to be a  cool kid but the truth is, he's gross and a big pervert."

*

Of all the angel Jimin said, V replied with his two middle fingers raised in the air while raising an eyebrow.

Angel Jimin smiled.

Angel Jimin:

  "Your turn."

*

Angel Hoseok and Angel SeokJin smiled at the three in their most innocent and kind hearted disposition. Of course they wanted them to see as the godly and holy angels with the best looks.

With a heavy heart to Jimin for saying all those unecessary definitions, they forced them to do the same.

The three from the dark side were laughing. They were so amused with what the three angels were acting.

The residents from hell looked like the bullies in school, ready to say mean words to their victims again.

They crossed their arms and legs in a very sycnchronized way. And smiled as spoke in unison.

**

"The Elderly, The Ugly and The Horny."

**

The three angels were pointing at themselves, confused who they were referring too.

Meanwhile, the two demons and the son of the devils were laughing their asses out. They were too much satisfied with the labels they all came up with.

Demon Jungkook was rolling on the floor while laughing. Demon Iza was hugging the pillow while bursting into laughter and V was dancing into the silent tune of Cypher 4 while laughing.

They were having a party of their own.

**

Meanwhile, the three angels were also trying to figure out who among the three were The Elderly,  Ugly and Horny.

Angel SeokJin yelled.

Angel SeokJin:

  "You can fight over the Horny and Ugly. I'd rather call myself Elderly than to be called ugly and horny."

**

Angel Jimin:

  "Yes! You are an ahju-ssi!! But I'm neither Horny nor Ugly."

*

Angel Hoseok:

  "I think we misheard it. I guess, they said Horsy. That's me. I'm The Horsy. I'll admit that. So that makes Jiminie, the Horny."

**

Angel Jimin was obviously displeased by the justification the two angels were making.

Angel Jimin:

  "I guess I'm fine with the Elderly. SeokJin-sunbae nim is Ugly, Hoseok-nim is Horny since he's hanging out with the mourning police officer and I'm guessing they've done it already."

*

Angel SeokJin and Angel Hoseok glared at Angel Jimin and continuously hit him with their honest forces.

Angel SeokJin:

  "Yahhh, how dare you call me Ugly?"

*

Angel Hoseok:

  "I'm a very good guardian angel! Don't try to piss me off!!"

*

Angel Jimin:

  "Ouch! It stings!! Grandfather will know about this!!!!"

*

The three from the dark sighed did a high five for their success. It was very entertaining for them to see the angels fighting.

V cleared his throat and it made them behaved in proper decorum.

Then the three crossed their arms and legs again. In synchronized movements and in chorus they revealed who's who.

"The elderly." *points SJ

"The Ugly." *points HS

"The Horny." *points JM

**

The three disagreed by shouting their justification to the so called accusations.

Angel SeokJin:

  "Yaaah! Why call me Elderly when you can  all me Worldwide Handsome?? You can call me shameless, narcissist, over confident but not old!"

*

Angel Hoseok:

  "Wow. How could you call me Ugly? I'm seriously hurt right now!! Wow, this show is too much. I can barely take this!"

*

Angel Jimin:

  "I'm not Horny for heaven's sake! It's not my fault girls come to me. My charisma is overflowing. Why call me Horny, huh?"

*

V, Jk and Iza just shrugged their shoulders.

****

And the supposed to be peaceful talk show was replaced with a battle between the angels and demons.

The two sides moved at the center, ready to fight against each other.

But ~~~~

**

**

**

The door of the studio suddenly opened.

A man wearing a black baggy pants and a casual brown shirt with his white sandals entered the room.

Another man in a faded ripped skinny jeans and blue hawaiian polo and white shoes appeared before the two different kinds.

The two looked clueless of what they just saw. But the six other creatures were more confused of the two men who just arrived.

Jungkook:

  "Woah, if V dresses up like going back to his sleep, these two probably didn't receive the memo."

*

Iza:

  "I think they're wearing the appropriate attire rather than you guys wearing a very formal one like attending a funeral."

*

Jimin:

   "A demon funeral."

*

Iza:

  "Tss~"

**

Angel Hoseok smiled at the man wearing a hawaiian polo. But the man didn't smile back.

Angel SeokJin recognized the man in a baggy pants and glared at him.

SeokJin:

  "What is the pervert guy who used to flirt with my younger sister hundreds of  friendship over days ago, doing here?"

*

NamJoon:

  "Ahh, it's you,  Mail Master, Kim SeokJin :) "

**

Seokjin:

  "I just lost my appetite."

*

Angel SeokJin went out from the room after throwing death glares to Namjoon.

Then he opened the door again to tell the other angels to follow him.

SeokJin:

  "C'mon! Let's go and not waste our holy time here."

*

Angel Jimin agreed. Being with the demons was such a great waste of time.

Angel Hoseok was left with no choice but to follow the Elderly. But before he left the room, he waved at the man in white shoes and smiled at him. But the guy just stared at him. He wasn't recognized by him.

Min Yoongi:

   "Who are these brats?"

*

He was referring to Iza, Jungkook and V.

Namjoon just laughed.

V:

  "I'm going back to sleep."

*

The two demons and the son of the devil left the room after finding it boring to be hanging out with the two.

But before V slammed the door, he stared at Min Yoongi who was clueless of everything.

**

The room was filled with silence until the two decided to sat on both sides.

Namjoon sat on the couch with black feathers as the back ground and Yoongi was lying at the couch on the other side of the room.

Min Yoongi:

  "Ahhh, I'm used to lying down but this couch feels so comfortable."

*

Namjoon's eyes grew bigger after realizing he was with Min Yoongi.

Namjoon:

  "You're alive?"

*

Yoongi laughed and shook his head. Of course, no.

*

Namjoon:

  "You're a ghost?"

*

Yoongi sat on the couch and shrugged his shoulders. He looked so bored.

Then he glared at Namjoon.

Yoongi:

  "I heard you flirted with my Jeon Hannah."

**

The son of the Town Mayor just laughed.

**

Namjoon:

  "C'mon. We all know political marriages are IN these days."

*

Min Yoongi wanted to punch him.

*

Namjoon:

   "And aside from that, you're already a drop dead as*."

*

Yoongi rushed towards the braggart son of St. Magdalene Village's mayor. And punched him hard on the face.

But Namjoon didn't fight back. Instead he just laughed and hugged his dear old friend, Min Yoongi.

Namjoon:

  "Welcome back from the dead, brother. I still hope our connections won't be broken. And you're wrong about me flirting with your Jeon Hannah. The new literature teacher in the university seemed to be showing interest to your lovey."

*

Min Yoongi stretched his arms and yawned.

Min Yoongi:

   "I feel so alive here in 'VM'. I just don't get it why the author-nim had to kill me in her first book, 'M' Dating a Jeon Series. Such a bummer. And the part 3 of the first Book,   will be published soon."

*

Namjoon:

   "Really? So part 2 is about to end and I barely had appearances in it. Will you still be one of the characters in part 3?"

*

Yoongi:

  "Ahh, no.  I don't know. Maybe just some of my Memories. My character is Lost in part two. How much more in part 3? I don't have a Choice but to remain DEAD.

The author is cold-hearted."

**

Namjoon:

  "The author likes me so much. She even started to think of a new concept for a new series."

*

Yoongi:

  "Hmmmm. Will you be the main character? Don't get too excited. She's fond of killing characters and would end up pairing the other one left in agony. So cold hearted."

*

Namjoon:

    "Well, I don't mind dying for SeokJin's sister. She's such an EXPENSIVE GIRL, a rich young man like me wanted to own but couldn't afford. I badly want to Marry her."

*

Yoongi:

  "Marrying a Kim. Ahh, sounds great. I hope none of you dies."

*

Namjoon nodded and did a handshake with Min Yoongi.

Namjoon:

  "Thanks, brother. I'll make sure the two of us will be kept alive until the last chapter. I'll make sure to marry her even without her brother's permission."

*

Yoongi:

  "Their siblings are such a pain in the as*. I remembered when Jungkook made me spent too much with the things he wanted. Just for me to have his blessing in dating his sister."

*

Namjoon:

  "You easily bribed Jungkook. I doubt with SeokJin. Haaaah ~"

*

Yoongi:

  "I'll be in the first part of your story, right? You know... flashbacks and throwbacks."

*

Namjoon:

  "Of course. University life and stuffs. But the story will be published after the Book 2 ends. You heard about Dating a Jeon Jungkook, right?"

*

Yoongi:

  "Yes. I'm also dead there."

*

Namjoon:

  "Hahahaha! I heard there are only few chapters left. It's a good thing since I want my story to be published soon."

*

Yoongi:

  "Urgh. I'm still dead in your story. Can the author write a new sequel for me? The Sleeping genius. The Angry and Bored rock. Or HanMin forever after happily forever after."

*

Namjoon:

  "lol. Haven't you heard? HanSeok is sailing. Alive and kicking. HanMin is dead."

*

Yoongi:

  "I'm very mad right now."

*

The door of the studio opened.

*************************

TGU:

  "Excuse me ~ Thanks for taking over but where's everybody?"

*

Namjoon:

  "Hi, can we talk about the Marrying A Kim Series?"

*

TGU:

  "What?? No??? Oh!!! Why did you have to say it!!! I'm still thinking of some concepts for the story line!!!!!*

*

Namjoon:

  "Owp, sorry."

*

Yoongi:

  "Can we talk about why I got killed in the first book, MDAJ?"

*

TGU:

  "Oooops!! Sorry."

*
____________________________________

*

Angel Grace:

  "HI!!! This is Angel Grace waving at you :) Thanks for taking time in reading this special chapter. I knew you regret reading this but please show some love by voting and commenting. And I would also appreciate it if you'll share VM to your friends :)

Follow author-nim on twitter!

@ thegoldenunnieh

Not goldenunnie because she lost her log in credz. Sometimes she's a dummy.

And also, read her other stories. You may check it on her works and reading lists :)

Well, I'm actually desperate to ask help this time because school for me and V is a killer.

Right, Morningstar?"

*

V:

  "You're so noisy, Heavens."

*

Angel Grace:

    "Shut up."

*

V:

   "Let me talk to the Goldenz.

Yahhh, don't make me so upset right now. Tap that  ☆ and share this story to your lazy friends. Go ~ faster."

*

Angel Grace:

  "Be nice!!! Sorry for that :)

I hope you enjoyed this special chapter. Visit TheGoldenUnnie's profile for more. Goldenz,  Mwuah!"

*

V waved his hands and smiled.

V:

  "Goldenz, Saranghae! *winks

*

All casts:

    "Happy Reading!!!!"

******
**

Namjoon:

   " Jiminie, I have a new a hot chic follower on twitter."

*

Jimin:

  "Hey, let's take a selfie."

*

SeokJin:

   "My face is perfectly handsome, wow."

*

Hoseok:

   "Let's dance, Jungkookie!!"

*

Jungkook:

  "I'll dance with Justin Bieber. I'm Justin Seagull."

*

Yoongi:

  "F**k . .  I'm still sleepy."

*

V:

   *sigh*

**

P.S.  from  IZA:

  "Jimin, you got no JAMS!!!!"

****

TGU OUT XD

**

Jimin:

   "It's read as TGU  'X' 'D' "

Everyone glared at him.

**

____________________________________

TGU:

"Thanks for reading!! Saranghae!"

*

V:

"I'm warning you, readers. Do as what I say. Saranghae :) ! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 25
"Who are you and Why do you wanna know my name?" "Just Wanna know who I am looking at." Park jimin is a normal boy who lives happily with his friends...
444 30 19
His eyes shot open as some tears start running down his face, he was sweating like he was running all night, technically he was, but in his dream...
5.2K 223 35
Former name: Good boy or bad bully? Going to be re written as Prank life. The story line will be slightly altered. Taehyung: then kiss me already... ...
7.3K 193 42
He's a boy with a broken halo. "You can lie, your eyes can't." ''I'll get my revenge. Watch Out. If my life was a story, the moral would've been that...