2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

By Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... More

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
There was a video
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

More came to visit

7.3K 340 84
By Sakura_D

P'Sing invited Push into the house, but P'New still seems shocked and a little pale.

Everyone realises this is delicate, they all move to the games room, as I pass P'New he grabs my arm, his hands are shaking.

"New why are you this scared?" P'Push asks. "Is someone here hurting you?"

He looks around angrily, he wants answers but P'New isn't saying anything, he looks scared.

"Will someone please tell me what's happening?" P'Push is trying to stay calm but he's seems worried and agitated.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

"My name is Yo." I tell him.

"Okay." He sighs. "You know Peach?"

"I met her at her engagement party, I went with P'New."

He asks more straightforward questions, I answer them, p is quiet. When he asks why P'New moved without telling anyone, I say its better if he speaks to P'Peach.

"Please...I was in Italy for nearly 3 years, work. I come back 2 days ago, my brothers not there and no one is telling me anything. Everyone keeps saying ask someone else, my parents won't talk about it. I can't find him..."

"They threw me out." P'New answers finally.

P'Push is shocked. P'Sing takes P'New's arm and makes him sit next to him, telling him it's okay.

"Are you two ...." P'Push asks looking at them.

"Dating, yes." P'Sing answers.

Now its P'Push who sits down.

"My parents are traditional, I'm guessing it didn't go well." He sighs running his hands threw his hair.

P'New tells him what happened, when he asks about P'New living here, P'Sing explains how that happened. P'Push could rival P'Bee in the swearing department.

P'Push had visited the summer before it happened, he moved around for work, at the beginning some of the family excuses seemed understandable. P'New was busy with starting a new university, meeting new people, competitions, but he started to get more concerned as time went on and P'New wouldn't call him, or his family didn't know how to contact him.

When he talked to his father, worried that P'New might be in trouble, or making the wrong kind of friends, his father telling him to leave it alone concerned him the most. He wouldn't have been able to get time off for P'Peache's wedding, he was already coming. He refused the work extension, he was worried about what was happening back home.

I think P'New was closest to his oldest brother, P'Push, seeing him he was scared, another person he loved, who would hate him.

When it seems P'New has calmed down after seeing his brother, we go join the others in the games room and let them talk.

I'm grabbed by the team the minute I enter, they want to know what's going on, I tell them.

"New never tells anyone anything about his family, you're the one who knows the most Yo." P'Din sighs.

"You can't blame him, after everything." P'In ads

Ming tries to go and listen, but P'Lee grabs him by the collar and makes him sit. We play games and talk, it's a while before we hear movement and P'New comes in with his brother.

He introduces us, especially his team, before his brother leaves. My gangs ready for him as he walks in.

"Your team gets special mention?" Monty's shocked.

"We cheered for you p."

"I made outfits." Crow sniffs.

"And banners." Chicken joins him sniffling.

"We knew him longer." The team points out.

"We know more information." Monty smirks.

"Yo doesn't count, he's neutral territory." P'Din argues.

"He is not! He's ours!" Monty stomps his foot.

"I'm right here!" I shout. "I don't know any of you."

"Silence E'Yo." My angels yell.

"How could you Yo?" The team points at me.

"Just to make it clear!" Ming yells. "I saw him first, Yo, is mine!"

They all begin a drama about the cruelty of friendship and betrayal.

P'New sit's next to P'Sing, not interrupting them and watching the drama play out.

"I can officially say, your friends are more insane then mine, New." P'Sing says watching them.

"I thought ours were bad, till I met this lot." P'Lee adds.

"Hey! My angels and the team are not that bad." I defend. "And Ming's just on a sugar high right now, 3 slices of cheesecake are never good."

They all stop what they're doing and stare at me, Ming runs to sit next to me, putting his arm over my shoulder, telling them I was his, first. He has pictures, records and gifts to prove it... My angels all hug me and the teams patting my head. You insane bastards! My ears are burning.

P'New didn't want to cause problems at his sister's wedding, that was the reason he refused to go. But P'Push had a big talk with his parents, he couldn't believe they never told him this was happening.

P'New's parents didn't magically start talking to him, but they did know he would be at the wedding, and P'Push had a talk with Rook, he wasn't invited.

It turned out a lot of the cousins and family already knew what was going on, the opinions were a little mixed. P'Push came himself to pick up P'New for the ceremony, he had to be there at least for that.

P'Peach invited me, but like P'New I didn't want to cause a problem, I did send a gift with her brothers for her, I hoped she would be happy. I heard the full story from P'Peach, when she called to say thank you for the gift.

Of course, like any family wedding, drama had to occur, it was caused by Min, the evil little sister, she accused P'New of ruining her relationship, and told everyone that P'New had tried to make a pass at Rook. She wouldn't even listen to P'Peach.

P'Push ended the drama, by telling her he had met New's boyfriend, and no one would consider Rook after him. P'Peach wanted to meet him, she was planning that after their honeymoon, not that they needed it, she laughed...

The professors are trying to kill us again, we have been spending all free time in the library for the last week. I have stared at the same shelf while zoning out, I'm sure I can name the books on their blindfolded.

Everyone has things due, the doctors have new labs and Ming's working on a project, we just manage quick talks to see what's happening.

"I deserve a holiday!" Monty stands up and yells.

But sits down quickly when everyone in the library shushes him. We are so close to the end of this assignment, just a few things to add and maybe, just maybe we will survive.

I finish the last part, I should read it but I can't get my mind to concentrate right now. After we came back from lunch, we were talking, Park came to sit with us, he was on his phone when Monty accidentally knocked the table and Parks phone fell out of his hand.

Monty saw the picture and was joking with him till Park got serious, and asked if he really knew the person in the photo.

When we all told him yes, he tried to make it subtle but he was definitely asking where to find him, and my angels told him.

Somewhere in the back of my mind it keeps bothering me, as soon as I finish, I ask my gang if they want to go eat to celebrate. They think maybe tomorrow, they want to go sleep.

When I say I'm paying, they all get up fast, when I say where, they all hug me. We sit in one of the booths, I look around, when I can't see him I ask a waiter.

"Excuse me, where is Tee?" I ask

My angels give me 'well done nods'. He tells me he's in the back, helping move some boxes.

"What's got you so worried E'Yo?" Monty asks.

"You've been extra spaced since Park asked about Tee." Elephant ads.

"You bastards! You did notice?" I snap.

"We wanted free food."

"You really have no shame." I shake my head.

When Tee doesn't show up I ask again, but I get the same answer, I decide to go take a look around for him.

There is a side ally, he might be helping unload, I hear movement, I go around the corner in time to see Park hit him, and Tee fall.

"What they hell are you doing?" I shout, running forward.

It isn't till I get to Tee, I realise there are other people here, they pick up Tee and put him in a van, when I try to stop them, they push me in as well.

"You again kid."

It's the wall jumper, what the hell's going on? As the door to the van slowly closes, I see a shocked figure in the background pulling out a phone, its Monty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 707 12
Hey guys ☺️ Thanks for giving so much love my previous book "While you're sleeping". I decide to write a second season for this book for one my close...
552K 27.8K 77
"Should I smile because we're friends, or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be?" This is a Ming x Kit story. ? I do not own any...
234K 13.6K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
3.5K 25 30
This story is from the view of a black reader!!! It was just a party, and that's how it started. But Cheol recognized you as that one girl who made t...