Little Secret (Destiel AU)...

By Spock_Skywalker

Dean is the king of high school, the jock, star football player, the guy who picks fights with whoever looks... More

First Day
Confused
Promise?
Party Time
Surprises
Why Me?
Pain
Please Stay
Trouble
Perfect News
Dinner?
What Just Happened?
Sad First Date
Family Time
Picking Fights
Tired
New Teacher
First Everything
Why?
Please Listen
Awkward
Game Over
Big News
Our Day

Hell

1.4K 44 15
By Spock_Skywalker

"Breakfast!" I get up and drag myself downstairs.  I'm not going to school today. I told mom about everything and she's allowing me to stay home. Thank god. I can't go to school and see Dean.

"Hey. Made chocolate chip pancakes." Mom smiled as she set a plate on the table.

"Thanks mom." She turns around and sets two plates down and sits. 

"How are you feeling?" I shirt and start eating. "What about we go to the mall, some shops, walk around the city?" I look at her and smile.

"That sounds great." She smiles and and Gabe comes down. He knows as well. I guess Sam told him and I don't know if he hates me. Gabe has been supportive though.

We eat and Gabe goes to school.  I get a shower and mom and I go into the city. We go to a few malls and we had a lot of fun. I actually forgot about all of the drama that has happened until we saw him.

"Hey there Cas. Ms. Novak. It's a pleasure to see you again, and might I add that you look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you?" Kevin smiles as I freeze and nearly drop the bags i was carrying.

"Wish I could say the same." My mom responded and my eyes went wide. 1 point to mom. Kay stands there with a smirk.

"Well, I guess you've heard about everything with your son?" My mom looks like she's about to murder him.

"And how you are to blame for ruining his life, again?" Damn my mom is not happy.

"Well, it isn't entirely my fault. He did it to himself. I just helped to make sure it happened sooner than later." He smiled and I went at him. I punch him and tackle him to the ground and I continue to punch him. The mall wasn't packed so there were very few people. My mom was yelling for me to stop but I was way into it.

I felt someone pull me off of Kay and I didn't stop fighting. Someone helps Kay up and I notice his face is covered in blood and so are my hands. I start crying as the guy who pulled me as a stands up. He's a middle aged man who's a security guard. I look over and my heart stopped. I made eye contact. Dean stood there with no expression as I get up and follow the officer who said his name is Glass. We get to an office and I sit down as he sits across from me and my mom.

"So. What's your name?" He asks as I look up.

"Cas." I whisper. 

"Cas." My mom says as he nods.

"I'm John Glass or John." I smile slightly as I stands up and hands me a paper towel. "For your hands." I smile and thank him as he sits down. "Now Cas, may I ask you why you did what you did out there?"

I sink into my seat and look at my mom who, doesn't look mad, and then at John.

"He bullied me before I moved here. He came back a few days ago and he started to do it again." John nods and I look back at my hand.

"That can't be it. The bullied never gets the bully. You'd have to know him on a personal lever to lash out like that. I don't need details." I look up and he's looking back at me with a soft expression.

"He hurt me. He used me, and he ruined me. We moved here and I was happy. I made friends, got a boyfriend, and he shows up and ruined everything. He lied and he made me lose everyone." I say starting to cry.

"I understand. When I met my wife, a guy did everything he could to get us apart. When she agreed to go out with me, he lied and he made her think that I did horrible things and lied to her. And you know what?" I look at him. "She listened. She believed everythi by I said.  It took a while, but she listened. If they really care about you, they will listen."

Wow. Who knew a officer in the mall would give me advice.

"I'm gonna let you go. Just, no more fights here, or anywhere please." I nod and stand up.

"Thank you." I say as he nods his head and we leave. Maybe I should text Dean. Will he listen to me? I hope.

We get home and Gabe's home. "Where were- oh god! What happened to you?" I laughed as I told him what happened. "Well, he deserved it." He smiled and I went to my room. On the way home mom and I talked stuff out. I'm not grounded, thank God, but I do have to do some chores.

I sit on my bed and stare at my phone. Should I text him? I click on his contact.

Hey. Can we talk? I really do want to explain everything. Please.

My thumb hovers over the send button. I hit it and hold my breath. I stand up and I start pacing. My phones on my bed and I check it. 5 minutes. He's never going to respond. Just when I was about to give up all hope, my phone lights up.

Sure. Can't today or tomorrow. What about Wednesday?

I sigh in relief.

Sure.

I lay on my bed finally breathing. At least I can try to explain.

"Please. Please listen." I say crying, reaching for him but he pulls away.

"I'm sorry Cas. I just don't know if I can trust you. Goodbye." He says walking away. 

I cry and as I watch him walk away. The love of my life leaving me.

"Please." I whisper knowing he can't hear me.  There's laughing.

"Well Cassy, looks like I'm done here." Kay laughs.

"Why? Why do you hate me so much? Why can't you just leave me alone?" I yell as I stand up.

"You know why. Have a good life." He walks off.

What did I do?

I sit up breathing heavily. Thank god it was only a dream. What if that's what's going to happen? What If he doesn't listen or believe me? I lay back down but don't go back to sleep.

"Cas, hun, I hate leaving you but I have to go to work. Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah mom. I'll be fine. I need to do homework anyway." She kisses my forehead. I go back to typing and doing my homework. I check the clock. 12:30. I go downstairs an snake some pizza rolls and continue with homework in the living room. At least I'm going back tomorrow.

"Hey big bro." Gabe says walking in the house. I check the time and it's 3:30. Wow I really got into my homework.

"Hey. How was school?" I ask as he sits on the other end of the couch from me.

"Weird without you there. Oh, and Sam broke up with me." I look up.

"He what? Why?" I ask hoping it's not because of Dean and I. 

"Well, i guess Jess broke up with Charlie and her and Sam slept together over the weekend, so he broke up with me to be with her." I sit there shocked and a bit pissed. Gabe goes on his phone and do want react much.

"I'm so sorry Gabe." I say as he shrugs.

"Yeah. I knew it wouldn't last. I just wish it ended under better circumstances." I not and he starts on his homework and I continue on mine.

Mom gets home around two hours later and starts on dinner.  She does do everything for us and she works her ass off to do so.

An hour later dinner's done and we start eating. "So how were your days?" She asked. 

"Mine was fine.  Finished all my homework." I say as she nods.

"And what about you Gabe?" He looks sadly at her.

"Normal. I have a inglish project, Sam and I broke up, and I passed my math test." He says confidently. Mom looks at him sadly.

"Alright. Boys suck. So, let's go our for dessert tonight." She smiles and we smile and nod. We finish dinner and a while later we head to a nearby dinner.

I get the hot fudge brownie that came with a scoop of ice cream. Gabe gets the chocolate lava cake, and mom orders a slice of chocolate cake.

Chocolate is our go to when were in a bad mood. Especially when mom's not doing so well. She's tried dating and some of the guys I liked, but they never wanted to stick around.

We start eating and we make small talk. We joke around and we finish. We go back home and call it a night.
I change into a pair of black sweat pants with no shirt. I lay down and fall asleep.

Back to school tomorrow. I'm going to talk to Dean. I hope he'll listen. I hope he believes me.

Sorry it's been a while. School's been stressing me out. I have this week off so I hope I will be updating everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 11.2K 14
Castiel is an Angel of the lord but when his brother Gabriel is called away on a mission of heaven, Castiel is forced to be normal. This involves goi...
1.9K 79 10
Castiel Novak is new to school. Dean Winchester is captain of the football team. What will happen when they become closer than they should and develo...
Whispers By Cece

Fanfiction

3.3K 179 16
Destiel high school AU. Castiel Novak and Dean Winchester were best friends until Dean moved away. When Dean moves back to Kansas, as a high school...
4.4K 210 13
Dean Winchester takes care of his brother when he's not at school or at dance class. He bumps into a man on the walk home, and he can't stop thinking...