Confused

"So, what do you think?" Gabe asked and I sat up trying to remember what he was talking about. "Uhh, yeah. Definitely." I say trying to sound reassuring. It was lunch and I wanted to get ahead of homework but he kept talking. "So you want me to ask out the jocks younger brother? You want be to get the shit beaten out of me by the most popular guy in school?" He asked and my eyes went wide. "He has a brother?" Gabe rolls his eyes now knowing I wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah. His names Sam. He's in my English, Math, and History classes and he's really smart, has kind eyes and-" I cut him of by holding my hand up. "I'm gonna stop you there because I don't want to hear about your little crush on little Winchester." I snapped getting annoyed.

"Well, talk about your little crush on big Winchester." He said winking at me. I felt my face go red, but I hope it isn't noticeable. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

He gives me that stupid look he gave me when I first saw Kevin my ex. "The way you were looking at him earlier. And the questions. You did the same with Jay." He told me and I didn't respond when I saw Charlie walking towards us.

"Sup bitches! How has your first day been?" She asks setting he tray next to me. "Good. My classes are all AP, so they're all good." I said as she noded.

"I have young Winchester who I have almost made friends with in some of mine." Gabe said as Charlie looked at him. "Dude. He's the nerd. Dean has beaten the crap out of guys who have hurt him. Last year Dean put a guy in the hospital because he cheated on Sam. Friends are okay, but more than that, it's a dangerous game." She says as Gabe has a frightened expression. I got scared at that moment and Charlie laughed at both of our faces.

"Yup. Cas your crush is pretty violent." She said and my face burned red. She went to say something but the bell rang and I grabbed my books. Do I have a crush on Dean? I've never had a crush on anyone, I've always tried to avoid them.

I was caught off by my thoughts when I bumped in to someone and dropped all of my books. They helped me as I looked up and froze when I saw those green eyes that I saw from afar.

"Hello" he said handing me the books as I absentmindley took them. "You're the new kid right? Winchester. Dean Winchester." He said holding out a hand. "Cas." Was all I was able to manage as I took his hand. His hand was soft, just like his face and eyes.

He laughed before he went on. "Well, can't be late for class. See ya." He winked before he walked off. I stood there frozen as I watched him walk off. Maybe I do have a crush on him. Nope. I definitely do.