Hell

"Breakfast!" I get up and drag myself downstairs.  I'm not going to school today. I told mom about everything and she's allowing me to stay home. Thank god. I can't go to school and see Dean.

"Hey. Made chocolate chip pancakes." Mom smiled as she set a plate on the table.

"Thanks mom." She turns around and sets two plates down and sits. 

"How are you feeling?" I shirt and start eating. "What about we go to the mall, some shops, walk around the city?" I look at her and smile.

"That sounds great." She smiles and and Gabe comes down. He knows as well. I guess Sam told him and I don't know if he hates me. Gabe has been supportive though.

We eat and Gabe goes to school.  I get a shower and mom and I go into the city. We go to a few malls and we had a lot of fun. I actually forgot about all of the drama that has happened until we saw him.

"Hey there Cas. Ms. Novak. It's a pleasure to see you again, and might I add that you look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you?" Kevin smiles as I freeze and nearly drop the bags i was carrying.

"Wish I could say the same." My mom responded and my eyes went wide. 1 point to mom. Kay stands there with a smirk.

"Well, I guess you've heard about everything with your son?" My mom looks like she's about to murder him.

"And how you are to blame for ruining his life, again?" Damn my mom is not happy.

"Well, it isn't entirely my fault. He did it to himself. I just helped to make sure it happened sooner than later." He smiled and I went at him. I punch him and tackle him to the ground and I continue to punch him. The mall wasn't packed so there were very few people. My mom was yelling for me to stop but I was way into it.

I felt someone pull me off of Kay and I didn't stop fighting. Someone helps Kay up and I notice his face is covered in blood and so are my hands. I start crying as the guy who pulled me as a stands up. He's a middle aged man who's a security guard. I look over and my heart stopped. I made eye contact. Dean stood there with no expression as I get up and follow the officer who said his name is Glass. We get to an office and I sit down as he sits across from me and my mom.

"So. What's your name?" He asks as I look up.

"Cas." I whisper. 

"Cas." My mom says as he nods.

"I'm John Glass or John." I smile slightly as I stands up and hands me a paper towel. "For your hands." I smile and thank him as he sits down. "Now Cas, may I ask you why you did what you did out there?"

I sink into my seat and look at my mom who, doesn't look mad, and then at John.

"He bullied me before I moved here. He came back a few days ago and he started to do it again." John nods and I look back at my hand.

"That can't be it. The bullied never gets the bully. You'd have to know him on a personal lever to lash out like that. I don't need details." I look up and he's looking back at me with a soft expression.

"He hurt me. He used me, and he ruined me. We moved here and I was happy. I made friends, got a boyfriend, and he shows up and ruined everything. He lied and he made me lose everyone." I say starting to cry.

"I understand. When I met my wife, a guy did everything he could to get us apart. When she agreed to go out with me, he lied and he made her think that I did horrible things and lied to her. And you know what?" I look at him. "She listened. She believed everythi by I said.  It took a while, but she listened. If they really care about you, they will listen."