Our Day

A few months later

"Castiel Novak." I walk across the stage. I shake hands with several people as I hear people scream my name. I meet the principle who hands me my diploma and shakes my hand.
I see my mom, Anna, Gabe, Jess, Sam, Bobby and Ellen in the stands. I hear them screaming. I also hear Dean and Charlie screaming the the group of anxious people waiting to be called up. I walk off and back to my seat.

"Dean Winchester." I scream as loud as I could, probably annoying the people around me, but I don't care.
Everyone in the stands do too.

They finish the list and we stand up.  At the count of three, everyone throws their cap in the air. I heard some people laugh, and say freedom, start of a new life, I'm gonna miss you, and so on.

"We're free!" Charlie says hugging me. 

"Hell yeah!" Dean says kissing me.

Mom and everyone finds us and we talk. Jess hugs the both of us. She's about 7 months along now with a girl.

"Hey beautiful!" I say as she hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you!" Sam says hugging me.

We talk for a while until we decide to go home. Mom was having a small get together for us. 

"Can I get your attention please" Dean yells. I was talking to Anna and Jess. What's he doing? "Thank you! Now, we have made it another year, and I'm proud of Cas. Cas? Can you come here?" I walk over nervous of what he's going to say or do.

"Castiel Novak, I love you. And I was wondering" he gets onto one knee with a velvet box "if you would do me the honor of being my husband."

"Yes!" I say crying as he puts the band on my finger. He stands up and I kiss him.  Everyone cheers and says congratulations. My mom comes over and I pull away to hug her.

"I was afraid he was gonna chicken out. He's been planning this for months now." She smiles.

"So you knew about this?"

"He wouldn't have asked if I said no." She smiled and I froze. I smile and Anna, Gabe, Jess, and everyone comes over. Dean comes over and wraps his arm around my waist.

"So." I smile. "Badass Winchester had to ask my mother for her blessing." I laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed as he smiled and kissed me. 

Dean starts talking to Sam and I Start with Jess.

"Any names in mind yet?" She smiles.

"Uh. He's a pain. I like Rose. He likes Eileen." We laugh at Sam's choice. "But, I don't think so. I think he Likes Rose. He just doesn't want to admit it."

"You're probably right." We laugh.

"Oh! And thanks for the nursery. I love it." She kisses my cheek. Sam wanted to put the nursery together so Dean and I helped him.

"I'm glad you do.  And I hope this little one does too." I smile as I touch her stomach. We made small talk until mom said food was ready. 

Bobby barabqued so we had hamburgers and hotdogs and many small sides. 

We start eating and Dean hands me a plate. "Was the first and I thought you'd be hungry." I take the plate and kiss his cheek.

I watch everyone sit down and eat while in in conversations. I smile. I look at Dean who's devouring his burger and I smile.

"What?" He asks, mouth full. I laugh.

"I love you." I say as he finishes.

"I love you too."

I stand there admiring the small family I have. Charlie has become a sister. Everyone is starting a new chapter in their lives.

Sam and Jess are going to be parents. Dean and I are getting married. We're going to college or work.

This is the day. The day everything falls in place. This is our day, and I'm excited to see where life takes us.

This is It! I'm sorry.  I hope it was good. I'm gonna start another book. First chapter may be up today. Thank you to those of you who have read this! I hope it wasn't total crap.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 22, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

 Little Secret (Destiel AU)  [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें