Promise?

"I hate picture day. Too many people. And do you think it's creepy? A stranger take your picture and keeps it, then sends it to you." I say looking at Charlie. The line moves and she turns around. "I have never thought that before." She said looking behind me. I follow her gaze and see a group of girls, then I look at her.

"Hello?" I say as I wave my hand in front of her face. She looked at me and her face turned red. I smiled as I looked at the group and then at her. "Something you wanna share?" She looks at me and sighs.

"The blonde girl in the black shirt and skirt? I uhh- I may or may not have a crush on her.." She trails off and I smile. "Go for it." I saw as she looks back and hits my arm. "I'm not."

"Then I guess I will." I say as she looks shocked and I start walking over. She grabs my arm and I stop. "Please Cas. I don't even know if she's gay, but either way, I'll want to do it." She said as I have her a smile. The line moved up and Charlie went to get her picture. I look around when I see a familiar leather jacket.

I look away. After he helped me in the hall earlier, I walked into my Chemestry class, and saw him in the back. Luckily I was up front, but I felt like he was watching me. I looked over just to see him turn around, smile, and wink.

I stood facing forward and went to get my picture. After I was blinded by the flash, I found Charlie waiting for me.
"I need to change." I told her as he grabbed my arm and let me to the bathroom. I went into a stall and changed into my black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a light blue sweater, along with my blue Converse. I walked out and bumped into someone. That damn jacket again.

"I guess this is how we're going to meet everyday." He said looking at me with kind green eyes. I just smiled, then he did as well. "Well I do have to say, this is more casual for your first day than a suit." He said laughing and I joined him. "Yeah. I wear this all the time. My mom made me wear the suit. Said it will attract others to be my friend and to look good' but I disagree." I say as he laughs at my motherly voice. "Well, I gotta pee. See ya." He did it again. The wink. I've only been here not even a day, and I already have a crush on the bad boy, the dangerous one. I snap out of my thoughts as Charlie steps into my view.

"I saw you and Dean. Just please promise me you won't get caught up with him? I don't want to see you get hurt." She said as I just gave her a friendly smile. "I promise." She smiled and we started walking. Will I keep this promise? I don't want to, but if what she told me was true, then I don't want to get hurt again.

3rd chapter in 2 days!!! Yay!!!