First Everything

I'm on the hospital.

I froze. After a minute I run downstairs and after finding out which hospital, I get there as soon as possible without getting a ticket.

I get there and I find out he's in the ER. I walk through and I see Sam outside of one of the curtains.

"Cas? What are you doing here?" He asked confused.  I wonder if he forgot Dean was here.

"Dean texted me. What happened?" He looks at me like he realized something then he just sighed. 

"He went to practice, and some kids beat him up." I try to stop the tears.  Was this because of me? "You can go in. I nod and move the curtain.

"Hey." He smiles as me.  He has a bruise around his eye, on his jaw, and he didn't have a shirt on so I was able to see a huge blue and purple bruise on his chest. I must've been staring for too long because he started talking.

"It doesn't hurt." He says, clearly lying. I can see the pain in his eyes. "It's just a few broken ribs." And with that I run to him and hug him careful of his bruises. That's when I start to break down. He rubs my back and tries to calm me down. After a minute I stop and sit by him.

"What happened?" I ask trying to stop crying. He looks at me then back down at his hands.

"After practice, Luke cornered me." I froze and he looked at me. "Lukily coach saw them and they ran off before they were able to do any more." I hug him and kiss the bruise on his jaw. 

"Do you know when you get out of here?" And right then a doctor comes in and hands Dean some papers to sign to get out. He can sign since he's already 18. I'm going to be 18 in a month.

We get out and Dean asks me to stay at his house. I text my mom and I swear I don't know what to do with her. She said ok. Have fun and use protection. 

Really?  I follow Dean and Sam to their place and say hi to Bobby and Ellen, whom I have met already.  They were totally fine with me staying the night. A school night, at my boyfriends.. Amazing.

We say good night and Dean and I go to his room. He takes off his shirt and puts on a pair of sweatpants. He looks at me and sees me standing there awkwardly.

"Uh, I don't have any clothes." I say shyly. He smiles and goes through his clothes and he handed me a pair of sweats and a ACDC shirt. He sits on his bed and I turn around and quickly change. I turn around and Deans staring at me. Was he watching me?

He motions for me to go to him so I do and when I get to him, he pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap. He kisses me and I got lost.

He moves to my neck and starts sucking and I let out a small moan. He lays back and I lay on top of him so I take the moment to kiss down his neck and to his collar bone leaving marks.

I sit up and he does to as we move up on the bed. I sit on him again and he takes my shirt off kissing my pale skin, likely leaving marks. He moves his hands to the waist band of the sweats and looks at me.

"I, um... I've never..." I trail off and he smiles at me.

"We don't have to. I'm not pressuring you.  If you want to, I will be gentle, if we start and you want to stop, I will stop. Whatever you want." I smile and kiss him.

"Please." I whisper as we continue and the rest of the night is just a dream.

I wake up to a pair of are in arms around me. I start to remember the events just hours before. I see it's still dark outside and I find my phone by me and see that it's 4:00.  Great. I roll over and see Dean passed out as he absentmindely pulled me closer to him. I smile and relax against him, until I had to pee.

I carefully move his arm and I do so without waking him. I go to stand up and feel a sharp pain. Damn...  So good for being gentle. I take a deep breath and slowly get up. I get back and Dean's sitting up. He looks at me, but I can't see his face because it's dark.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a sleepy tone. I smile.

"Yeah.  Just had to pee." I walk over and he nods, pulling me to him as he lays down.  I try to sleep, but before I could Dean talks.

"Are you up?" He whispers as I look at him. He kisses me and lays on top.

"Really?" He looks at me.

"What? Do you blame me?" He laughed and I smiled.

"I guess not." And with that we continue.

We lay there, finally catching our breaths as our alarms go off. 

"Guess we should get up." We laugh since that's what we said about an hour and a half ago.

We do get up. We manage to get showers, separately, and then it was time to go.

Last night Gabe walked over, dropped off my backpack and took the car home. We got to school and found Gabe and Charlie.

"So. You have fun last night?" I froze and probably mad a weird face. "Your neck." She laughed as I look out my phone and saw a huge hickey. How did I miss that this morning? "Don't worry.  Here." She handed me foundation. I only know that because I have a sister. I tell her thanks and go into the bathroom, which was empty, thankfully and started covering the mark on my neck.

Right when I was walking out, a guy walked into me. "Watch where your going." He said harshly. I pushed past without looking at his face and went back to everyone.

"Where'dyou go?" Dean asks, snaking his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Bathroom." I say as he nods his head and we engaged in a conversation.  The bell rings and I go the PE and try to be careful with the make up on my neck. We run the mile, so that scares me, but I have a sweater so I had the hood up. I finish a while before the bell rings and get dressed and head to Chem.

I sit down and put my head down, getting a mild headache. "You okay?" I look up and see Dean.

"Yeah. Just ran the mile." I sigh and he smiles.

"I can tell. Your face is red and your sweating. If you didn't just have PE I would think you're cheating on me." He whispered the last part and I smacked him.  "I'm joking." He laughs as I flip him off. The bell rings and Mr. C stands up.

"Okay. So, today we are having sex education. Ms. White is here so behave." Shit. I forgot about today.

"Please, you can call me Andy." She says looking around. I see her look at Dean and give him a look but he was staring at the board.

Andy kept talking and when she got into using protection and all that, Dean leans over an whispers. "I guess it's a bit too late for this class." My eyes go wide and he just laughs as I smack him again. The class finished and we walk out.

"Did you see the way she was looking at you?" I ask as we walk hand in hand to the bench we normally sit at. He looks at me confused.

"What do you mean? I mean, I didn't look at her. And even if I did, she's way too old for me." He kisses my cheek, but I can't help but to feel jealous. Is that bad? Am I going to be that kind of boyfriend? Am I going to ruin this? I hope not.