Party Time

"Ma we're home!" I yell as Gabe and I walk into the living room. I see mom in the kitchen as she walks over to me. "How was your first day?" She asks hugging me then Gabe. "Good." I say scratching the back of my head.

"We made friends with a girl who's name is Charlie and she is amazing!" I says singing when he said amazing. She smiled and said how she was happy that I was making friends and when she was done I went up to my room to do homework. My phone went of and I saw Gabe had texted me. He's right next door, why not just come in?

Party tonight!! We are going. Be ready in ten.

Great! A party. Right when I was about to text him I he came into my room. "Lets go!" He said and I just followed him. We told mom we would be out late and she just told us to be home before 12 and to be safe. We get in the car and Gabe tells me where to go.

"How do you even know about this? And why are you taking me?" I ask and he smiled. "Sam. We have a project together so we exchanged numbers and he invited us." Great. If Sam is there, then Dean will as well.

Great.

He puts on music as I drive until I see cars parked across the street from a really nice house and a familiar Impala in the drive way. I find a place to park and we walk up the the front door. When we reached the door it instantly opened as I was pulled to the side by Gabe to avoid a guy from puking all over me. Damn.

We walk in and it's crowded and music's high, but not loud enough to hear from outside probably to due not wanting to get in trouble.

"Gabe!" Someone yells but soon turns out to be Sam. They hug then Sam hug me. "Now I won't be bored. I hate parties but Dean wants to throw them all the time." He says laughing. "So.. Drinks are in the kitchen. Bottled waters are in the fridge. Food is there as well, and have fun!" He said as Gabe and him started talking and walked away, leaving me there alone.

I walk into the kitchen to find very few people in there and more quiet.
"Hey newbie." I turn around to see Dean smiling at me. "Didn't think you'd be much of a party person." I laugh and shake my head. "I'm really not. Gabe didn't even give me a chance, so here I am." I say shrugging. He laughs as he pours some liquids into a red cup which I'm guessing is alcohol. He hands it to me but I shake my head.

"Really? Come on. Have some fun." He says as he tries to force it into my hands, but I won't take it. "No. I need to drive Gabe home, and I can't go home drunk, and there's school tomorrow. " I say as he rolls his eyes. "Just have one. Then you'd be good." That's when I took it. I drank it and it tasted fruity. "That's it!" He says as he pours himself one.

"Come on. I wanna show you something." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd of people in the living room to the front of the house. We start walking.

"What are we doing out here?" I ask confused. Is he going to kill me? He walks off into the backyard where there was a pool and lights, and very few people who were clearly drunk. He turned to me and took my drink and set it on the table. He took my hands and started dancing. What the hell?

"You're different. And I like that about you. And the things Sam has told be about your brother makes me happy." He said still swinging us side to side. I didn't realize until now that his hands are around my waist and mine are around his shoulders and neck.
He pulls away from me and smiled.

He takes a drink of what was in his cup and laughed. He was drunk. But I thought it was cute. I check my phone to see it 11:00. I need sleep before getting up at 6. "What's wrong?" He asked as I put my phone in my pocket. "I have to go. I need to find Gabe." I say as he nods his head. He motions for me to follow him and I do.

We go back inside back into the suffocating air and upstairs. We walked down the hall passed drunken peope who we hopefully sleeping. Dean opens the door and we freeze at the sight.

Sorry I haven't updated. Just been really lazy..

I was writing this and wrote the ending as something completely different, but then I remembered I wanted that stuff later and I have it planned out. It'll be there.