Why?

It's been a week and Dean and I are doing good.  He took me on a date on Friday, which was yesterday.  He went to practice before the date, and he was acting kind of weird. The date was perfect. It was small, we just went to get burgers and shakes and hung out for a while.

Hey, we need to talk. Can we meet at the park?

Now I'm scared, but I'm sure it's fine.

Sure. When?

I wait and put on my shoes when he responds.

Now?

Why am I so scared? Nothing bad's going to happen.

Ya. Be there soon.

I get up and get in the car.  Mom's at work and Gabe's at a friend's house, not Sam's, at least I don't think so. I start driving to the park which only took 5 minutes. I park as I see the Impala and Dean sitting at a bench near. I get out and walk over seeing he has his head in his hands.

"Hey." I say softly. He looks up and he has no emotion to his face. Now I'm scared. 

"Hey, I'm, please sit." I follow his orders as I stare at him in confusion and worry. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"Who is Kevin?" He asks and my heart stops.

"Uh, my ex." I say as he looks at me emotionless.  "Why? How do you know about him?"

"Well, I came put to say hi." I look behind me and I see Kay. Why? I have mixed emotions.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as he laughs. He walks over next to Dean and smiles.

"Wanted to make sure Dean here's treating you right." He smiles which pisses me off. I just want to punch him for all of the shit he made me go through. 

"Really. Why are you here?" I say clearly pissed off now.

"Well, I had to tell him about us. About the fun and hard times we went through." I froze when he said that. There were secrets I had with Jay that nobody knows about.

I look at Dean who's still emotionless.

"What did you say?" I ask with panic in my voice. Dean looks at me.

"You had sex with Kay. You lied to me. And the bullying?" Dean said as my heart completely stopped.

"I was drunk. I regret it. And the bullying was there.  Jay started all of it. He used me Dean so he could take me down. He hurt me in more ways than just one." Now I'm crying nonstop. Kay's smiling like crazy and I launch myself towards him. Dean reaches out and grabs me.

"I hate you. Why'd you habe to come and fuck everything up?" I scream while fighting against Dean.

I stop and Dean let's go. I turn to him.

"Please. Please listen to me.  I'll tell you everything. Please." I cry trying to reach out to him, but he backs away.

"Kay told me everything. I'm sorry. We're through." I says where I can only hear. 

"No. No no no. Please Dean." I cry as he starts to walk to his car. "I fucking hate you." I scream to Kay.

"Only had to warn him."

"I fucking lied to him. What did you say?" He just laughed.

"Oh darling, you'll find out." He laughs as he walks away and my vision becomes blurry.

Why? Why did he have to ruin me again.

I calm myself down to an amount, where I could see so I could drive home. I get home and mom's there cooking.  She's on her lunch break.

"Hey hun, where-" she stopped when she saw me. "What happened?" At that moment I broke down.

"Kay showed up and lied to Dean." I say as she hold me  I don't even know of she knew what I was saying through the sobbing.

"Oh hun.  I'm so sorry. What did he say?" I pulled out of the hug and she wiped the tears off my face.

"I don't know.  He said I'll find out soon and Dean wouldn't listen to me." She pulls me into another hug.

Why did this have to happen to me?

I pull away and go up to my room. Kay ruined everything. Why?

Before I moved here, I met Kevin, or Kay. He was sweet. After a few months of dating he wasn't who he was. He hurt me. Verbally. He said hateful things, and he got people to bully me. All of that happened after I trusted him enough to sleep with him. I hate him. Why did he have to come back?

I lay down and cry.

I lost everything because of him.

Sorry this is short. I'm tired and it's late. I know this sucks. I'll habe a plot twist though!