Futuristic Reality | Rookie!L...

By FabulousCakeMaster

Modern!AOT au 。。。。 《A lone rose among the thorns》 。。。。 Her alias was Rose due to her beauty and grace. But ev... More

Information
Intro. Lies
2. Hope
3. Opportunities
4. Cooperation
5. Stubbornness
6. Effect
7. Motherly
8. Never-ending
9. Like
10. Thanks
11. Pasts
12. Sync
13. Injured
14. Bite
15. Reveal
16. Blush
17. Forget
18. Love
19. Squad
20. Breached
21. Join
22. Snap
23. Race
24. Episode
25. Birthday
26. Dead
27. Medication
29. Warmth
30. Questions
31. Truth
32. Cold
33. Dread
34. Inquiries
35. Recklessness
36. Assurance
37. Sorry
38. Changes
39. Location
40. Found
41. Push
42. Monster
Fin. Flower

28. Annie

5.2K 184 135
By FabulousCakeMaster

"Someone saw him transform."

"You mean that someone in this very building, is a potential titan member?" Erwin raised his brow at the statement.

"Yes, sir."

"What makes you so sure."

"The Titans didn't come in all at once. Only one. And she was there for Eren. She tried to take him away in her mouth instead of eating him." Armin explained. It was like his scared, quiet personality disappeared.

"Is this true Agent?"

"Yes sir, there was no indication that he was swallowed so Cadet Mikasa and I went in pursuit of her," Levi confirmed.

"Where is Yeager now?"

"He's currently resting in the medical office. He overused his titan power, lowering his energy drastically." I answered.

Erwin nodded and massaged his temples and closed his eyes in thought. We were currently in his office discussing the female titan situation. Armin discovered something while we were in the underground forest. They were making a plan to capture Annie.

"We just need to put her into a small, enclosed space so she wouldn't transform easily." Armin rubbed his chin in thought.

"Try the subway down the street. Smallest space there and it's being rebuilt so it's not in use." I suggested. Everyone considered my idea. We decided to leave it off at that for now and meet up again to finalize our plans. We all walked out of Erwin's office and were planning to go to the cafeteria for lunch. Armin and Mikasa started to walk ahead and I was ready to join them when I was pulled back by Levi. He waited until they turned the corner and looked back at me. Though my face was as neutral as it can be, my heart was beating quickly. It's been about a week since that stunt I pulled in the nurse's office. Levi and I have never spoken to each other or about it and when we did, there were other people in the room with us.

This was the first time in a while that I was alone with Levi. No one was in the clean hallway with us and Erwin's door was very thick so he wouldn't be able to hear us. I sucked in a breath when he stared at me intently.

"Levi, we got to go-"

"Be careful." He cut me off. I was taken aback and looked at him in confusion.

"I'm injured. I won't be able to go with you to capture her. So you better be careful and not be reckless like those other brats. Got that?" He blatantly explained. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Sir yes, sir." I sarcastically said. He ruffled my hair and walked away to the cafeteria. I was so shocked by the action that I stood there for a minute. My eyes were wide and my hand went up to my hair to touch it softly. A small smile appeared on my lips.

"He cares."

----

Eren, Mikasa, and I waited at the entrance of the subway for Annie and Armin. The civilians were already cleared of the area and others were hiding in crooks and corners of the area. My fist clenched at the sight of Annie.

'Keep your composure, she will pay soon.' I thought.

We started to walk down the stairs when I saw her shadow stop at the top.

"Annie?" Armin turned around with confusion on his face. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not going down there. If we're not traveling above ground, you're on your own." She stated.

"What the hell! Just hurry up and let's go!" Eren almost yelled, he was getting impatient.

"It's fine. There hasn't been anyone around for some reason." Annie's eyes darkened. I slowly inched towards my gun on the small of my back.

"Honestly, I'm hurt. Just when did you start to look at me with those eyes Armin?"

"Annie...why? Why did you have Marco's gear? I recognized all the scratches and dents. We worked on them together." Armin looked brokenhearted. I look at her dead in the eyes. I didn't know who this Marco was, but I assume he was one of our casualties in our recent missions. Eren looked horrified at the news.

"It was...something I found." She said and looked to the side.

"If you suspected me then why didn't you do anything?"

"Because I wanted it to be a mistake! I didn't want to believe it...but...since you didn't kill me back then...it came down to this." Armin explained.

"...I must applaud you. I never imagined you would corner me to this extent. I'm no longer a warrior."

"A-Annie! Come on, stop joking around! You can simply prove yourself if you step down here." Eren tried to convince her.

"Y-Yeah, there's still a chance!" Armin pleaded.

"I've had enough of this," Mikasa stepped up and took off her cape, showing her gear and guns. "I can't listen to this anymore. It's wasting my time."

She grew out her sword, holding it at an angle, ready to strike Annie at any moment. Her eyes were dark and her face was stone cold.

"I'll slice you again...Female Titan."

Then...Annie did something that surprised us all.

She laughed.

"Hahahaha...HaHAahAHaHAHaHaHAAAHAHA!"

"Well played Armin...but I think the odds are in my favor today." She lifted her finger ready to bite it when Armin shot a gun, signaling the others to capture her. They immediately ran from their hiding spots and tackled her down. They put a cloth around her mouth and clutched onto her arms. She then lifted her hand, showing a ring with a sharp edge. My eyes widen and I turn around grabbing Armin's wrist.

"(Y/n)?!" Armin gasped in surprise.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled, noticing the ring as well and grabbed him.

"We were too late," I said, anger evident on my face. Suddenly a lightning bolt crashed from the sky. The sudden burst of wind and power pushed us onto the subway floor and I could hear the yells of surprise behind us.

I look back to see a skeleton and muscles form on her body. She grew in size and her blonde hair grew from her scalp. Eren looked at her in surprise and terror.

"Annie..."

A couple days earlier...

It was late at night, Levi and I were in the kitchen quietly enjoying each other's presence. My thoughts got the best of me and I went downstairs to find Levi pouring himself a cup of tea. I decided not to go back to my room and stay when I saw Eren pop into the kitchen.

He looked distressed as he sat on one of the chairs for the island. He rubbed his head and put it on the counter. Levi was sitting next to him as I was standing, leaning onto the island facing them.

"They take forever to respond to our emails. Erwin is making me sit and wait," Levi said clearly p(rincess). "He's probably constipated, that's why he won't answer me." He took a sip of his tea. Eren smiled softly and tiredly.

"You're quite talkative today, Captain."

"Cut me some slack. Talkativeness is in my personality." Levi growled. He put his tea down and was about to get another cup of tea when he stopped abruptly. He sat back down and rubbed his leg, but he didn't show any pain. I straightened up and took the kettle, pouring it into his cup and making another cup for Eren. Eren noticed Levi's actions and looked down at the cup I set in front of him.

"I'm sorry. It was my fault you got injured. If only I made the right decision..." Levi sighs and looks at me. I nod towards Eren and took another sip.

"I've told you before. No one would've expected this to happen." Then, someone rang our doorbell. Eren got up and answered it. Erwin walked in with Armin, Mikasa, and Jean. I didn't know him well but he was an important part of the plan. I eyed all of them as they sat at the formal dining table we had. That night, we discussed our plans and were ready to put them into action.

----

"She knew we were going to ambush her! How?!" Armin said in fear. We were running away from the entrance. Away from her. She was trying to grab us. But the space was too small for her to fit.

"Think about that later. What do we do now?!" I yelled, feeling her rumble the ground above us.

"We need to inform team 3!" Armin said. We all jumped down onto the tracks and kept running until we saw a couple of cadets at the next stop.

"Did the plan fail?!" They asked. Armin responded with a yes. He was about to tell them to move onto the next stage until a giant foot came from above and squashed them. We stopped somewhere deep in the subway trying to recompose ourselves.

"I'll take care of her!" Eren said and bit his finger. It didn't work though. I felt my heart drop when he started to cry.

"Why wouldn't it work! Why? Why?! WHY?!" He freaked out.

"Y-You can't transform unless it's for an s-specific, concrete reason? C-clear your mind and focus a-again." Armin stuttered. He was obviously stressed and didn't know what to do.

"I'm trying! It just...hurts..." Eren started to cry. His tears mixed with the blood on his mouth. Mikasa bent down in front of him.

"Aren't you really...just hesitating to fight Annie?" She asked darkly. "Don't tell me that you still refuse to accept that she's the female titan?!"

"Mikasa..." I tried to stop her but she ignored me.

"What just happened before your eyes?!" She almost yelled.

"Shut up! You're not helping!" He yelled back and bit his finger again. He then stopped and he looked like he was experiencing a flashback.

"You know it too. Annie is the female titan." Mikasa pressed on.

"I have an idea!" Armin said, breaking the conversation between Mikasa and Eren. Armin explained that we would split up, Armin running through the exit while Mikasa runs through the entrance.

"That'll give you enough time to run away!" Armin said determinedly. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm here too, Armin," I announced my presence. His eyes widened like he forgot I existed.

"I-I'm sorry Rose. Uhm...I planned that you would stay with Eren and help him if things go wrong." I shrugged and blew a piece of hair out of my face. I crossed my arms as well feeling a bit annoyed at the fact that he forgot me.

"Fine, whatever. Hurry your as(ymptotes) out of here."

"W-Wait! That means one of you will die!"

"If we keep staying here then it'll be all four of us," Armin said darkly. They all nodded at each other and ran their separate ways. Suddenly, right after they left the ground above us rumbled. Then the ceiling collapsed on both of us.

I felt something hit my head and my vision got blurry and dark. I felt suffocated and I couldn't move. I sucked in a breath when I had a sense of deja vu.

"You...IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!"

No...not now...not another memory. I could feel my heart rate get faster and my breathing got ragged. I clawed at my neck wanting to get her clammy hands off of me.

"You cursed child. I wish I never brought you into this world."

No...NO!

"NOOOOO!!" I snapped back into reality and I immediately push a rock off of me. I cleared away more rocks until I could see the sunlight. I tried to get up only to realize that my leg was stuck under the rubble. I tried to push the rock to no avail. I grit my teeth as I reached up towards the hole of sunlight.

'I need...to grab their attention...to tell them I'm here...' I thought. I was determined and I felt my body lift up towards the light. I reached farther and father until the glimmer of light was on my fingertips. I finally got my voice back.

"OVER HERE!" I yelled as loud as I can. I heard someone's gear grasp onto something and then they were running towards where I was.

"(Y/N)!" Armin yelled happily, forgetting our rule. He immediately pushed off rocks above me and helped my leg out of the rubble. It was twisted.

"Armin set me down there." I pointed to a wall.

"What? But Annie-" He started to say until I cut him off.

"I'm only going to slow you down if I go on. Just call someone to get me." I ordered. He bit his lip and reluctantly nodded. He set me down and gave me a piece of wood as a stabilizer. He then saluted me and flew off to look for Eren. I heard some groaning and rock moving around. My eyes widen.

"Eren?!" I started to get up, only to wince. I look down at my ankle and then back at Eren. He was buried in rocks and was bleeding everywhere.

"S(halalalala)." I curse as I grab the wood and lifted myself up. Eren was important, I can't let him die here. Mikasa would have my head. I hopped over to Eren over the rocks and rubble. I look at the plank and my hands and threw the plank to the side. I knelt down and started to dig Eren up.

"Hold on Eren! I got you!" I gritted my teeth. I could hear someone land behind me and I glanced back to see Jean.

"I thought Eren was supposed to transform!" He said angrily and started to help me.

"He couldn't. Probably because the female titan was Annie." I grunted as I pushed away a big rock on top of him.

"He...couldn't?" Jean said angrily.

"What the fu(nk) were you thinking?! I told you we'd all be counting on you! Is this what we get for placing everyone's lives into your hands?! Marco..." He started to grit his teeth. Then, a rock hit a building behind us and some boulders came flying towards us. I barrel-rolled out of the way as Jean jumped away.

"Agh!" I grunted as I landed on my side with my ankle underneath me. I look up and saw Eren penetrated with a wooden pillar with a rock to top it off.

"Sh(ank)! We gotta b(urp)slap that sk(unk) first!" Jean came up behind me. He drew out his sword and he charged at her. I look around me in surprise and then back at Eren. I breathed in and yelled his name. Armin came in and found me on the floor. He looked back at Eren and almost cried. He breathed in and yelled his name out as well.

"You told Jean before that in order to surpass your monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity. Annie can do that. I bet. But whoever can pull it off wins!" He breathed out a shaky breath and looked down at me.

"Leave me here...I'll be...fine..." I trailed off. I could feel fatigue overcome me. My adrenaline has left my body and now I was feeling pain.

"Rose...Rose! Stay with me! I-I'll get someone over...to help...I promise..." I couldn't hear some of his sentences. My conscious was fighting to stay awake but my body betrayed me and shut down against my will.

The last thing I could see was Armin's blue eyes before everything went dark.

-----

A/n: Heyyo! It's been awhile but I've finally beat myself up enough to get back into writing. I've been drawing a lot more lately (hence the new profile pic, which I drew myself :D) since I just got into the digital art world. But I've come to a conclusion that Wednesdays are better days to update.

EXCLAIMER: From now on I won't be strictly following the storyline of Attack on Titan. This is the part where it gets interesting and when it's my ideas that are sprinkled in. Of course, I'll take snips of the storyline and include them but from now on please don't complain if I'm not following the plot. I'm going to stray from it because;

1. I have more ideas that I wanna include and the storyline would get in the way

2. It's difficult since there are multiple seasons for the series so I don't want to wait for the next season

3. I don't want this to become another regular LevixReader storyline where it just follows the plot, it gets boring knowing what's going to happen next and there's not much originality

Anyways, that took a lot of thinking from my part since I had to balance the pros and cons with this decision. On the other hand, I hope you're excited to see what's coming up soon! I only used the AOT plot as a pathway to get to this point where I can freely express the ideas that have been piling up in my head.

So this was kind of a boring chapter but it's better than nothing. It's also the first step towards a more modern plot with twists and turns at every situation. So the crew finds out that Annie is the female titan and plan to capture her only to realize that she already knew their plans. Now they have to deal with the female titan in the city.

Levi is not in this chapter as much but I feel like I've built his character a bit more in this chapter with him showing care for (Y/N) and the little ruffle of her hair. (Y/N) now has fainted. What will happen to her now? How will Levi react?

Hope you enjoyed!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Published: January 25, 2018

Edited ✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 512 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
467K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...
278K 7.6K 75
"Levi, I swear... Once I find out what your most important thing in life is, I'll fucking destroy it!!" ________________________ You are Alina Debro...
86.9K 2.8K 21
"𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐨𝐡 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡." [eren x fem reader] y...