Magi : Her Majesty's Awakenin...

By Sinner_Falls143

Follow (Y/N) on a adventure as the story slowly progress into a change. It will be full of harmony, happiness... More

Chapter 0
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XV
Special Chapter For The Lovely Readers
Chapter XVI
Announcement!!
Early Christmas Gift For The Lovely Readers {Prt. 2}
Special Spin-Off
Chapter XVII
Announcement!
Sneak Peak!
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Halloween Spin-Off
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI

Chapter XIV

10K 327 89
By Sinner_Falls143

After informing the other Generals about Sinbad's immoral actions, everyone sighed heavily, " Never have we thought that King Sinbad would do something stupid to you, (Y/n)-chan, " Yamuraiha grumbled as she rubbed her forehead.

" Should we drag him back to his headquarters? " Spartos suggested to them as he saw the others nodded their head.

" Carry King Sinbad to his headquarters, Drakon. " Yamuraiha asked him, watching Drakon carrying the unconscious Sinbad on his shoulders and made his way towards Sinbad's office with the others trailing behind minus Masrur and Pisti.

" Now that's settled, " Yamuraiha peered her attention at (Y/n) and Ja'far, smiling sweetly towards them, " We want to have a little talk with King Sinbad about his action, " she assured them as she continued, " So if you excuse us. " Yamuraiha wave before making her way to Sinbad's office.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow after witnessing what just happened before glancing at the other three, " Will Sinbad be alright? " 

" He'll be alright, " Masrur answered her, patting her head.

" Yeah! You don't have to worry about Sinbad, (Y/n)-chan, " Pisti grinned.

" It's for the best, Ms (Y/n), " Ja'far said before giving out a sigh, " How about we go somewhere else? " He suggested, making the other three nodded their head.

|| At The Garden ||

(Y/n) held a surprised expression when she saw the garden had various types of plants with vibrant colours, " It's beautiful! " She said with awe.

" You should praise Ja'far for that, (Y/n)-chan! " Pisti chime, stealing glances at Ja'far who looked embarrassed before she continued, " He planted all these plants whenever he's free! "

" Is that true, Ja'far? " 

" Y-yes, " Ja'far stuttered as he saw (Y/n)'s face brighten before grabbing his hands which caught him off guard, " There's no need to be embarrassed, Ja'far-san! " (Y/n) smiled kindly, " Mother Nature is glad to see this beautiful garden, Ja'far. " 

" Y-yeah, " Ja'far stuttered, unaware that there were pink rukhs were fluttering around him.

{ #Memory Fragment }

|| At The World Tree ||

" You seem happier than before, Zunerin-sama, " Lady (Y/n) said as she glanced over to the Goddess Of Nature and saw her grinning ear t0 ear, " Did something happen while I was away? " 

The Goddess Of Nature nodded her head excitedly as she turned to Lady (Y/n) with excitement in her green eyes, " Remember the saplings that I made them into human, Lady (Y/n)? " Zunerin asked the Magi as she saw her nodded her head.

" Of course, I remember. " Lady (Y/n) answered, " You use them to blend with people to watch what they were doing, Zunerin-sama, " she explained. 

The Goddess Of Nature smiled, " Yup! " She grinned once more as she continued, " My saplings reported to me that there were humans planted plants into a beautiful garden that they never saw before! " Zunerin chimed which made Lady (Y/n) chuckled.

" Seems like they have won your favour, Zunerin-sama. "

" Yeah! But, how am I suppose to award them for putting up such a ravishing garden? "

" Give them blessings to whomever and at the same time, be wary for those who try to use it as their advantage, Zunerin-sama, " Lady (Y/n) suggested while giving a small reminder to the Goddess Of Nature.

" That's a great idea, Lady (Y/n)! " Zunerin chirped as she gave the Magi a hearty hug, " I'm glad we met, Lady (Y/n), " she started as she continued, " You always gave me suggestions and taking care of me even though I was stubborn and short-tempered. "

{ #End }

As the years go by, (Y/n) had to witness unexcepted things that happened in Sindria that involve with Sinbad who stubbornly wouldn't give up on trying win over (Y/n)'s affection, but, every attempt went backfired. 

As Sinbad would get scoldings from the Eight Generals and beatings from (Y/n)'s right-hand man along with Judar who comes by to check on her well-being and update her about what had happened in siblings at Kou Empire.

Nevertheless, (Y/n) enjoyed her time on Sindria as was able to experience another side of people who lived in Sindria and their opinion about Sinbad during the festivities. 

|| At The Docks ||

Currently, (Y/n) held a dumbfounded expression as she saw the Sindria guards were carrying huge crates into the ship, " What is he trying to do now? " (Y/n) mumbled underneath her breath before she looked for Sinbad. 

Once she found Sinbad talking to one of the guards, she quickly made her way towards him while calling him out, " Sin! " 

 Sinbad's ear twitched when he heard (Y/n) calling out for him, he dismissed the guards before turning around and saw the Magi making her way towards him, " What is it, (Y/n)? " He gave her a goofy smile as (Y/n) stood in front of him while panting. 

" What's with those crates that the guards carrying onto the ship, Sin? " (Y/n) asked him after taking a breath. 

" Oh, that, " Sinbad trailed off as he continued, " Knowing that you're travelling somewhere, I might as well wanting to give you a parting gift, " he explained it to (Y/n), making her sighed while pinching her nose. 

" (Y/n)!/(Y/n)-chan!/(Y/n) onee-chan!/Ms (Y/n)! "

The Magi jumped when she heard people were calling out for her while she was unaware to notice Sinbad's annoyed expression as he only wanted to spend his with (Y/n) without any interruptions, but, it seems like fate has other plans for him. 

However, before (Y/n) could see who it was, she was suddenly being tackled into a hug by Yamuraiha and Pisti, " Do you have to go, (Y/n)-chan? " Yamuraiha whined as Pisti nodded her head, " It would be lonely without you, (Y/n)-chan! "

It took an hour and a half for Yamuraiha and Pisti to get over it as they still complaining about (Y/n) leaving Sindria and as for the other, they held an amused expression after what they had seen do far. 

" Time goes by so fast, doesn't it, (Y/n)? " Sharrkan asked the Magi with a frown that goes unnoticed and even though he doesn't want her to leave Sindria, but, he doesn't have the guts to tell (Y/n).

" Yeah but, I did enjoy my stay here, " she told him with a smile as she motioned him to hold out his hand which he obliges, (Y/n) pulled out a necklace that had s sword pendant and placed it on Sharrkan's palm.

" A gift from me. "

" Thanks, " Sharrkan grinned as he ruffled (Y/n)'s hair much to her dismay.

" We wished you have a safe journey, Ms (Y/n), " Ja'far interjected as he walked towards them with Masrur tailing behind him, " And be safe. " He firmly told her with a blunt expression, giving (Y/n) a head pat.

" Thanks and I will keep that in mind, Ja'far, Masrur, " the Magi said to them before she gave them a pin and a bracelet that match both Masrur's and Ja'fars preferences.

" These are beautiful, Ms (Y/n). " Ja'far complimented as he stared at the dagger lapel pin while Masrur agreed with him.

(Y/n) laugh nervously and told them it was nothing before making her way towards the others to have her moments with them and giving them the gifts that match their preferences.

Meanwhile, Sinbad watched as the Magi was interacting with the others, ' Seems like she's enjoying it, ' he thought until he noticed (Y/n) was staring at him, causing his heart to pound quickly while unaware that pink rukhs were fluttering around.

He watched as (Y/n) dismiss herself from the group and made her way towards him which made his heart accelerate, ' I think I need a doctor, ' Sinbad gulps nervously, facing face to face with (Y/n) who was smiling kindly at him, 

" Did you thought that I might forget you, Sin? "

" M-maybe, " he stuttered, making (Y/n) chuckled as she firmly grabbed his hand which caught him off guard, " You're such a dork sometimes, " she said to him as she took out a ring that would fit for a King and slide it to his index finger, " As I said to this to the others, this is my gift for you, Sin. "

(Y/n) let go of Sinbad's hand and watched him stare at the ring that she gave him, " Well, I hope you don't lose that ring, Sin since it took me a lot of time and effort to make that ring. " She reminded Sinbad. 

~ * ~

{ #Dream }

|| Room Of Fortitude ||

[ Reader ]

" How's your day (Y/n)? " I heard Ugo politely asked me as I was leaning against him while reading a book that I found.

" It was great, Ugo, " I answered him as I looked away from the book that I was reading and gaze at Ugo, " However, I also want to apologize to you, Ugo. "

" For what? "

" For not visiting you every so often, " I told him the reason before giving out a heavy sigh as I continued, " You must be lonely without anyone to interact. " 

Ugo lightly chuckled, " You may be right, however, as long as you haven't forgotten about me, then that's enough for me, (Y/n). " He assured me before he laid his big hand in front of me, I got on his palm and lifting his hand until our eyes meet each other.

" You always know how to me at ease, Ugo. " I smiled at him as I walked towards him and lightly kissed his nose, causing him to go flustered.

" (Y/-(Y/n)! "

" Shuttering makes you cuter, Ugo~ "

" S-stopped, teasing me (Y/n)! "

" No can do Ugo~ "

{ #End }

|| At The Docks ||

[ Third Person View ]

" We have arrived in Qishan, Lady (Y/n). " The Sindria guard informed the Magi who was staring at the city before she glanced at the guard with a smile on her face, " Since we're here, could you please get the items that I had listed, " she told them as she handed the Sindria guard the written paper to the guard.

" As you wish, Lady (Y/n). " 

" Thank you, " she thanked the guard as she watched the guard dismissing himself and went to inform his other fellow men. 

~ * ~

|| At The Market Place ||

The Magi walked through the market that was crowded while being accompanied by several Sindria guards following being her. (Y/n) held an amused expression as she saw that it was lively like the other places that she visited.

However, despite the lively demeanour amongst the people in Qishan, (Y/n) can't help to sense sorrow and at the same time, she also caught a glimpse of rukhs that were now in monochrome colours before she heard the cries :

|
|
|

" ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜꜱ. " 

 " ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ?! " 

 " ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ? " 

 " ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ? " 

 " ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ! "

" ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅꜱ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ! "

|
|
|

The Magi quiver her lips when she continued to listen to the cries before she and the Sindria guards heard a man shouting that caught their attention. (Y/n) glanced over to the source of it and saw a man whipping a group of slaves, ' This is unforgivable, ' she bitterly thought, seeing men ripped away from their family and were placed in different cages.

" HURRY UP AND MOVE! " The man shouted as he whipped at the slaves, causing them to hiss in pain, " WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY! "

[ Reader ]

I walked towards the man who kept on whipping the slaves who were wasting his time, " Excuse me, sir! " I called out the man, causing the man to stop from what he was doing and peered his attention towards me, " What? " He glared at me.

" Are the slave for sale? "

" Yes, and why did you even bother to ask? "  The man questioned me with an annoyed tone.

" Well, I would like to buy all of them. "

The man in front of me had his eyes slightly widen before he narrowed his eyes and taking glances every part of my body which made feel like I was being violated, ' I need to endure it, ' I thought to myself before the man spoke up. 

" You seem to have enough money unless you pay up your body, " he smirks with full of lust in his eyes. This made me noticed that the man had rukhs in a shade of dark purple, fluttering around him.

I stared at him with a blank expression as I motioned the Sindria guards to get the bags that were filled with valuable items from the ship which they obliged after waiting from to arrive, the Sindria guards dropped the bags on the ground, half-heartedly.

" I hope these are enough for purchasing all these slaves, sir. "

The man's eye was sparkling in excitement as he thrust his hand in the bag, " Take all of them, miss! " The man said while laughing loudly.

 ' People can be greedy. Can't they, milady? ' Athos telepathically said.

' Yes, they can, Athos, ' I thought as I glanced over to the Sindria guards, " Please escort them back to the ship, " I ordered them as they nodded their head, " As you wish, Lady (Y/n). " 

I watched them leading the slaves back to the ship and before the Sindria guards left. I stopped them, " And if any of you spotted any more slaves, please buy them as well, " I told them.

" Are you sure? " The Sindria guards looked disbelief.

I nodded as I smiled at them, " Don't worry about the amount of money, " I trailed off as I continued, " I'll take care of it. "

~ * ~

I was wandering in the market while looking for more slaves who deserve freedom until I came across a 14 years old female Fanalis wearing a ragged dress with shackles on her feet while she was carrying a basket that was filled with lemons.

I quickly made my way towards the young lady, " Excuse me, miss? " I called her out, causing her faced at me with a blank expression for a brief moment before she walks away without saying a word, " That was awkward, " I sweat dropped while ignoring shoutings and crying from Kanashimi before I decided to follow her.

~ * ~

" So this is the place, " I mumbled underneath my breath as I stared at the building until I was another female slave who was walking passed by, ' Time to go inside. ' I thought as I made towards the female slave, " Hello. "

The female slave turned her attention towards me and gaze at me with a blank expression, " Who are you? "

" I'm (F/n), " I told her without revealing my real name as I continued, " May I speak with your Master, miss? " 

" Follow me. "

I nodded as I silently followed her behind until we reach stopped in front of a double door, I watched as the female slave pushed open the door, revealing a man with jet-black hair with a muscular man standing next to him.

" A guest? " The man with jet-black hair smirked as he continued, " I'm the Lord of this household and the ruler of Qishan, Jamil. " He introduced himself. 

' He doesn't look like a ruler at all. '

' He's pathetic and cowardly since he only relies on others, milady. '

I nodded while putting up a facade smile, " Are the slaves for sale? " I asked politely, causing the people who were present gasp while Jamil chuckled as he leans on his desk.

" You're very interesting, miss, however, " he trailed off as he stared at me that was filled with lust which made me shudder, " If you want them, maybe you could pay it with your body. " He purred.

[ Third Person View ]

(Y/n) stared at Jamil with a disgust glint in her eyes as she took out a scroll and gave it to him, she watched as the corrupted man unrolled the scroll and held a smug on his face before he paid his attention towards the Magi.

" Name your price, miss. "

" Give me all of your slaves, " she told him which made Jamil laugh, " I can't do that, but, you can that Fanalis, " he stood up from his seat and kicked the young lady that (Y/n) had met at the market.

' That insolent man! ' (Y/n) gritted her teeth as she glared at Jamil, " If you excused us, " she said as she helped the young lady up on her feet and left the building after listening to the muscular man's final wish :

"̷ ̷P̷l̷e̷a̷s̷e̷ ̷t̷a̷k̷e̷ ̷c̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷M̷o̷r̷g̷i̷a̷n̷a̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷s̷e̷n̷d̷ ̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷b̷a̷c̷k̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷h̷e̷r̷ ̷h̷o̷m̷e̷l̷a̷n̷d̷."̷

|| At The Docks ||

" Lady (Y/n)! " A Sindria guard called out the Magi as he ran towards her direction, causing (Y/n) to turn around, " Oh, did you get all the things that I listed, Toya-san? " She asked him. 

" Yes, we did, Lady (Y/n), " Toya answered her with a smile.

" And how about the slaves? "

" We manage to buy them, but, we can't get all of them, Lady (Y/n), " Toya stated disappointed as he bowed towards her, " We're sorry. "

The Magi wave it off, " It's alright, Toya-san, " she assured him as she continued, " You and the others had work hard to get the slaves from having a miserable life. "

[ Edited ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
62.6K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...
306K 9.8K 33
Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her last breath she was given another chance i...
295K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...