Lolu Season

By 21_wishes_in_a_dream

"Rule number 1, do not open a door after you had heard it jiggle then suddenly stop. They will take your ass... More

A trip down memory lane
Cave man?
A Jinx
Booty Alert
Men
Thick Ass
Run
Cobra
Poo Poo Platter
Magic Words
Kay
Different
Loke's Heart Part 1
Loke's Heart Part 2
A New Plan
Two Deals and One Lost Cause
The Return Of Eclipse Loke
The Epic Battle
Love And Letters
The Final Ending
Final Notes

Loke

2.2K 59 13
By 21_wishes_in_a_dream

Lucy's P.O.V

I have been running around town for about an hour now but he is still behind me. Oh just why on this very day had this have to happen!

Flashback

I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt something pull me close to them. Wait something! I opened my eyes to see Loke asleep in my bed, next to me. My eyes couldn't help but stare at his innocent face that had shown a small smile.

Of course, he was handsome and it was true that I might have had a small crush on him but that was years ago and I only like him like a friend. Anyway, why was he in my bed!?! Worst of all, why was he shirtless!?! He pulled me even closer to him, refraining me from any movement.

"Loke" I heard him groan before he sank his face into my neck.

"Not now baby, I don't want to leave." I felt my face heat up.

"Huh.....b...b..baby?" His eyes widened before he looked at me.

"Oh umm...hey." I kicked him out of my bed, making him fly into the wall. "Owe, Lucy...I was going to go easy on you but-"

"G...g...go easy...on me? What are you talking about?" He chuckled before he grabbed his shirt and began to button it.

"Haven't you heard? It's mating season." I felt the blush rise to the remainder of my face before I took off running.

Now

I have been running around town in my underwear this whole entire time and have been hearing wolf whistles and howls! I do not enjoy this! If anything this was embarrassing!

"Leave me alone you jerk!"

"Not until I get that ass!" My eyes widened. It really was mating season!

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

It's out! How do you guys like it! Let me know!

See you guys soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 130 13
When Natsu and Lucy decide to go on a job together, a few things end up being a bit trickier than they anticipated. How will everything turn out? Ho...
46.8K 1.8K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
26.1K 766 10
You wake up by a huge oak tree, not knowing who you are or how you got there. You rub your tired eyes and stand up with lots of effort. You look aro...
39.8K 1.1K 33
Modern day magnolia you request a ride home from Zoomer (it's like Uber) and get picked up by Natsu Dragion. You feel a instant connection with him a...