V Morningstar [BTS]

By TheGoldenUnnie

The devil "Lucifer Morningstar" decided to take a vacation away from the fires of hell... hooked up with an a... More

Prologue
Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One
Wrath
Previously on V Morningstar ~ Wrath
Wrath (2)
Wrath (3)
Wrath (4)
Wrath (5)
Wrath (6)
Wrath (7)
Sin II ~ Lost from Home
Gluttony
Gluttony (2)
Gluttony (3)
Glutony (4)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (5)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (6)
Gluttony (7)
Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence
Sloth
Next on "V Morningstar"
Sloth (2)
Sloth (3)
Sloth (4)
Sloth (6)
Sloth (7)
TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons
Next On V
Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires
Lust
Namjoon and Jin ~ Previously on V
Lust (2)
V-rry Christmas Special
Lust (3)
Lust (4)
Lust (5)
Lust (6)
Lust (7)
Feb 'V' ary Special
Sin V ~ The Troubled Heart
Next on 'V'
Envy (1)
Envy (2)
Envy (3)
Envy (4)
Envy (5)
Envy (6)
Envy (7)
Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment
Next on V
Greed
Greed (2)
Greed (3)
Greed (4)
Greed (5)
Greed (6)
Greed (7)
Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son
Pride
Pride (2)
L-V New Year Special
V Morningstar
Pride (3)
Pride (4)
Pride (5)
V
Pride (6)

Sloth (5)

83 6 2
By TheGoldenUnnie

V:

  "Hey Heavens."

*

Angel Grace stared at the couch near the closet ~ wondering why V would take his time to put it there. Then she realized, of course, V didn't want to be disturbed by her.

She smirked while thinking how V didn't want her to descend to hell, his chamber on earth.

V:

  "What brought you here?"

*

He asked her while crumpling the piece of paper in his hand which the Archangel gave him.

*

Angel Grace:

    "My suspicious thoughts brought me here."

*

Then she tared at him with doubtful thoughts. Her eyes searched inside the room, hoping to see other person whom possibly be talking to V. But she saw no one. Not even the lightest shade of a shadow.

Truth was, she meant to call V for dinner.

Angel Grace:

  "Officer Heavens is waiting for you in the kitchen. Go have a dinner with him."

*

Jimin smirked. He liked how the human ordered V just like that. He could see how V's pride was hurt but could do nothing but obey.

The demon started to feel the thrill of the view before him. A human and the son of the devil and their usual conversation. He moved towards Angel Grace while pulling an annoying face to V Morningstar who knew to himself how helpless he was at that moment.

*

V:

  "Go away!"

*

He ordered the demon but Angel Grace mistook it as V driving her away from him.

The human crossed her eyebrows and smirked. She thought her act of unwilling kindess was disregarded for being driven away.

The Archangel Jimin crossed his arm while waiting and witnessing how would the human fight her inner demons of her hot tempered nature and pounded pride against the evil's forte.

The demon started to poison her thoughts and inject in her the wrath and pride a human could be vulnerable with.

But the human just smirked and decided not to have another argument with V. She just turned her back on him and started going back upstairs.

Angel Grace:

    "I'm too tired to even argue with you. How I wish I'd be feeling this laziness always. So I don't have to talk to you."

*

She slammed the door and was out of his sight.

The demon giggled. Wondering how would he be able to increase the amount of laziness the human could attain.

To the angel, it was a clear avoidance of committing another malicious and scandalous words to be spoken.

But V didn't care about it. He too was tired that even feeding himself with food was almost forgotten.

But he needed to eat with the officer. Because he promised to share the table with him.

V:

    "The two of you, leave. Or if you want to have your own arguments here, make sure not to break the mirror. And Archangel, take your time to sweep the ashes after your little disagreement."

*

The demon sighed in disbelief. The son of the devil kept on taunting him about his death through the sword of the angel standing firmly in front of him.

V:

   "Lucifer will be very upset if that silly demon won't come back to his presence, though. No one's going to give him a petty report about me."

*

The son of the devil disappeared before them.

And the two other creatures stared at each other as they felt the arrogance of the devil's son before he left them.

The demon smirked. Being alone with the one and only Archangel Jimin from heaven was a great opportunity for a battle between light and darkness.

But the angel seemed to be calm and violence was never inside his thoughts.

Angel Jimin:

  "Lucifer trusted you and your sister. Do your job accurately, demon."

*

Before the demon could give the him an answer, the angek disappeared from a spark of light in front of him.

***************

Dining Area

*

Officer Heavens:

   "I'm glad you're here, V. Eating dinner alone sometimes is tiring. Haha!"

*

V just nodded after staring at the empty seat. Angel Grace locked herself inside her room to sleep.

Officer Heavens:

  "Tell me about the work you did at the orphanage, V. How's your day?"

*

V chewed his food slowly. After Father Philippe died, no one cared to ask whether he had a tough day or just another lax one.

He somehow felt delighted.

V:

   "Officer Hannah visited the kids."

*

Officer Heavens stopped touching his food. He drank a glass of water and stared at V.

He looked bothered but at the same time interested after hearing it.

Officer Heavens:

   "Really?"

*

V just nodded and continued eating.

Officer Heavens:

   "It's been a while since she visited the orphanage. I'm glad to know that she took her time to visit the place again."

*

V:

  "I doubt that."

*

Officer Heavens:

  "What?" *shocked

The officer stared at V who was wiping his mouth with the table napkin.

V smiled at the officer.

V:

   "Officer Hannah slack off at work, am I right?"

*

The officer laughed nervously while nodding.

Officer Heavens:

  "She's still mourning for Min Yoongi's death. The young man's a good person. Too bad he died early."

*

V looked at him in the eye. Finding the sincerity behind those bothered thoughts.

He started to feel doubt towards the officer. His reactions, gestures and the way he speaks when talking about it.

Officer Heavens:

   "Are you excited to go to college?"

*

V dropped his fork and immediately shook his head.

The officer laughed as he was amused of V's reaction.

Officer Heavens:

  "Don't worry, V. The dean is a good friend of mine. He will look after you."

*

V looked at the officer with his displeased face.

V:

  "Officer Heavens, why did you accept me inside your household?"

*

The officer giggled while looking at V's confused looks.

Then he stared at the son of the devil with a serious face and tone of voice

Officer Heavens:

   "There are things meant to be done because that's what the heavens wants us to do. It's called purpose. Everything has a purpose, V."

*

V knitted his eyebrow. Then he smirked. He was wondering of what purpose could possibly the officer thought about.

V:

  "What purpose?"

*

Officer Heavens:

   "God's purpose."

**

V moved unto his feet and sat on the chair beside Officer Heavens. Then he looked at him with his most doubtful stares.

V:

   "Officer Heavens, do you believe in God?"

**

The officer almost choked as he laughed after hearing V's questions.

He stood and patted V's shoulder before moving to the sink to wash his hands.

Officer Heavens:

   "I do."

*

V watched him wipe his hands with a towel.

V:

  "Then, do you pray?"

*

The officer smirked and faced V.

Officer Heavens:

  "I don't."

*

V laughed while nodding. He expected the same answer he heard from the officer.

V:

  "Same Officer Heavens. Same."

*

Then V's face turned into a confused face like that of a kid again who impatiently waits for an adult to answer his series of queries.

V:

   "Why?"

*

Officer Heavens looked at the ceiling and sighed.

Officer Heavens:

  "Because I'm a sinner."

*

V laughed.

V:

  "Humans are. 'They' sin and apologise and sin again. As if 'Grandfather's' forgiveness is an infinite renewable contract."

*

Officer Heavens:

  "Because it is."

*

V smirked as he thoughts how Officer Heavens as a human was abusing the goodness of his Grandfather.

V:

  "The priest once told me that people pray not because they'd ask forgiveness from their sins but because of the things they're grateful for."

*

The officer nodded, realizing he needeed to agree on V. He thought that maybe father Phillipe was the priest he was referring to.

Then he stared at a young man  before him. Wondering if the "so called sloth whose interest to work and to go to school was taken as irrelevant"

*

Officer Heavens:

   "V, Do you pray?"

**

V let out a short laugh. Finding it funny how the police officer asked him the same question.

But he just stared at the officer without saying anything. He didn't mean to answer it. He didn't know how to answer it.

From the beginning, praying was something he never tried to indulge, practice nor thought of.

He was the son of the devil. And for him, praying is asking.

And his pride would never allow that.

Because to him, a perspective of a devil's son,  people pray because they ask. Seldom recognizing themselves as grateful to his Grandfather. And forgetting about Him if what's ask was already given.

A thing he didn't want the officer to know. He'd rather not.

**

V:

  "There are things you'd rather not know, Officer Heavens. That includes who I really am."

_____________________________________

Tgu:

   "Do you pray?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 23.7K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
93.9K 5.8K 19
Would you believe someone if they told you angels lived amongst humans? That's exactly what Jungkook told himself: he wouldn't be foolish enough to b...
41.8K 538 31
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡'𝙨 🍆 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚? 😈🔥" Smut/Sex (a lot) ☆ THIS BOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYONE'S...
Fire Fate By Hope

Fanfiction

183 20 11
An au where a person finds their soul mate through an annual ceremony. A fire depicts the person's soul mate by showing their face in the flames. Onc...