For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 22

74.1K 2.7K 773
By Black_baddie

I woke up to the feeling of someone's lips on my neck. The person's lips  slowly kissed down to the crook of my neck.

The tongue ran up and down my neck as I squirmed in my seat.

A moan escape my lips as the warm tongue licked my collar bone.

I opened my eyes and I saw Sam smirking at me. I started to get up but I stopped. I was laying on Sam's lap.

I awkwardly looked around me.

How did I end up here?

"Sam, why am I laying on your lap?"

"While you were sleeping your head fell on my lap."

"Why didn't you move my head?"

"Because I didn't want to disturb my princess while she was sleeping."

He said as he stroked my hair. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I blushed like the idiot I am.

Sam saw that I was blushing so he put his face in the crook of my neck. As he kissed my neck I ran my fingers through his hair.

When he stopped I sat up. My shirt lifted up as I stretched out my sore limbs.

A flash of light.

That's all I saw.

I looked next to me and I saw Sam with his phone covering his face. I snatched the phone out of his hands and looked at what the fool was doing.

He was on snapchat taking a video of me. I kept on tapping the screen and I was shocked.

He took pictures of me sleeping on his lap. He even took videos of him running his fingers through my hair.

I looked over at Sam to find him smirking at me. I slapped the back of his head and handed him back his phone.

He rubbed his head and scowled at me.

I looked ahead of me and I saw we were in front of a old school diner.

I looked closely at it and I realised it was the diner he took me to for our "date".

I smiled at Sam and leaned over to hug him. When I pulled away I noticed something missing.

Sam wasn't wearing his football uniform. I looked around the car and I saw it laying on the back seat.

"I changed while you were sleeping".

I looked at his outfit and I was impressed. He had on blue ripped jeans with a basic white t shirt.

How could someone make plain clothes look so good?

"Come on let's go, Ruby and Noah is waiting for us"

I nodded my head and opened my door. I stepped out and without even taking another step Sam pulled me back.

"What?"

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that"

We're back at it again with my clothes. I thought we already went through this.

He took of his jacket and put my arms thought the arm hole. The jacket was almost 3 times my size. The jacket literally swallowed me whole.

"That's better" Sam said as he looked at my outfit.

All you could see was my jeans and my shoes.

I was about to unzip the jacket when Sam grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers.

The heat from his hand made me feel all fuzzy inside. His hand were rough but soft at the same time.

He basically have daddy hands.

We walked inside of the diner and I automatically started to smile.

I remember when Sam and I were smiling and laughing in this very restaurant.

We made our way to Noah and Ruby and sat down.

Just like Sam Noah had also changed. Instead of his bulky football uniform he had on light blue jeans with a plain white shirt.

I know they didn't stop at Noah' s house because they got here before Sam and I.

He didn't even look a little bit tired. I didn't see him panting or breathing hard.

"Noah, how did you change so fast? The game was about 5 minutes ago."

"Well my dear Diamond I changed in the car."

"Oh so when Ruby was sleeping you changed."

"Ruby wasn't sleeping"

He said as he smirked. So if Ruby was awake while he changed then....

"Ruby saw you naked!!"

I practically screamed.

"I wasn't naked, I had on boxers"

The fool said like that made it better. I looked over at Ruby and she was blushing. I smiled evilly at her. I slowly picked up my menu still smiling evilly at her.

Sam on the other hand was typing away at his phone. I wanted to look but I didn't want to be all up in his business.

"Done"

He randomly shouted.

Everyone's head popped up and looked in Sam's direction. He had a victorious smile on his face as he clicked on his screen.

"Done with what?"

We all asked at the same time. Sam looked like he didn't know what he finshed.

I don't think he meant to say done out loud.

He showed Ruby and Noah his phone screen and they all smiled. Their eyes shifted to me but when they saw I was looking they diverted their eyes to the screen.

"Can I see?"

"Nope"

Sam, Noah, and Ruby said at the same time. I pouted and they laughed at me.

"How come I can't see?"

"Because you my princess will see it later"

He said as he kissed my forehead. This is so unfair. Whatever was on the screen was about me and I can't see what it is until later.

What is that?

I angrily picked up the menu and scanned my options. I could go with my usual burger and fries but today I'm feeling fancy.

After talking for about 5 more minutes a waiter finally comes to our table.

He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked like he was 6 feet tall which is nothing to Sam's 6 feet 3. He had on a lather jacket with black jeans. If he didn't have glasses and braces you would think he was a bad boy.

"Hi my name is Jake and I'll be your waiter today" he said as he looked at Ruby.

Ruby just looked down at the menu and scanned it. Noah was giving him death glares and Sam was easing him.

If looks could kill he would be 6 feet under.

He asked us for our orders expect for Ruby.

"What do you want pretty little lady?" He said as he winked at Ruby.

I felt the table shaking uncontrollably. I looked over at Noah and he looked livid. Sam was mad too but not as mad as Noah.

"I'll have a bacon burger with no pickles and no onions please" Ruby said as she handed him back the menu.

Jake purposely brush his hands against Ruby's as he took the menu from her.

Noah looked like he was going to explode right now. His eyes were dark . Smoke was coming from his  ears. He basically looked like an angry bull.

Jake winked at Ruby before he walked away.

The table was dead silent. No one uttered a word. Ruby and I just started at the two beasts.

"I don't think we should go out with you girls anymore" Sam said.

"Why?"

"You two are too beautiful"

Ruby and I smiled at each other. I know that they are very protective of us. It's kinda cute.

As we were waiting for Jake I studied Ruby's face. She was a bright red color. She can't be hot because the restaurant is freezing cold.

I looked at Noah and he seemed to be relaxed. His left hand clenched and  unclenched. His right hand was no where to be found.

Wait, if Ruby is red and Noah's hand is no where to be found than he must be touching her.

I followed his hand and I saw that he was squeezing her butt. Everytime his left hand clenched his right hand squeezed her butt.

I'm guessing Ruby's butt is his stress reliever. It must be working too because Jake isn't dead right now.

After 5 minutes Jake came to give us our order. When he was giving Ruby her food he slid a piece of paper in Ruby's hand.

He made the call me sign with his hand and winked at Ruby. If Ruby's butt wasn't a good stress reliever than I don't know what would happened to Jake.

Noah ripped the piece of paper right in Jake's face. Once he saw that Noah had his hand around Ruby's waist he slowly walked away.

I feel like this happens every time we go out with the boys. It's either boys flirt with us or girls flirt with them.

After we finished eating the boys drove us home.

When Sam stopped in front of my house he kissed my cheeks and told me goodnight. I said goodnight to him too and walked out his car.

I walked into my house and I saw my mom sleeping peacefully on the couch. I kissed her forehead and grabbed a blanket to cover her.

I made my way into my room and flopped on my bed. I didn't feel like undressing myself or even taking off my makeup.

My body is really tired right now.

I pulled my blanket on me and found a comfortable position.

Once I did find it I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 7.3K 66
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
868K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...