Stuck Up Meets Crazy. [COMPLE...

By i_am_ifeee

"Wait, let me get this straight," she says, her voice rising. "You want me to get fat?" Alexander's face rema... More

STUCK UP MEETS CRAZY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER
PUBLISHED
AVAILABLE

THIRTY

120K 5.1K 554
By i_am_ifeee

"Sam is diabetic, right?"  Xavier trails off making Cara look up from her phone to his direction, "That must have been hard for a bartender..."  

Before Xavier can finish his sentence Cara already knows where he is heading to, "Nice try, I don't give out information that easily." Cara rolls her eyes resuming to her scrolling on Instagram. This isn't the first time this week that Xavier has been stylishly trying to drain information from her and every time Cara doesn't give any.

Cara can see the Xavier really cares for Cassie but she is not going to push her friend into something she is not ready for just because she personally thinks they will be cute together.

"I wasn't fishing for information." Xavier denies.

"Hmmm,"

"Look who is back," Xavier says turning his head towards the direction of the sitting room's entrance once he hears Xander walk in.

"Hey," Xander says loosening his tie as he takes a seat beside Cara.

"How was your meeting with...?" Cara stops trying to recall the name that Xander had mentioned yesterday.

"It was as awkward as expected. Liza was there." He faces Cara to see her reaction.

"Of course, she was." Cara scoffs in annoyance. For an ex, she sure is around a lot.

"Charlie is planning on investing again but I will try other investors. Don't want to owe them anything,"

Even though it's so much easier to accept Charlie's offer, he is determined to cut all ties with Liza.

"I don't mind if her dad still invests in your company, just so you know," Cara mutters. She doesn't want him to feel obligated to decline because of her.

"That's really big of you, thanks" Xander whispers before placing a kiss on her cheeks.

Cara has questions, like, what did Liza say? Why was she there? But she doesn't want to be that type of girlfriend, she never had to be.

"I fucking hate your Ex though," Cara says resting her head on Xander's shoulders.

"Don't we all" Xavier says.

"Liza needs to learn to handle a break up like a champ."

"Since when do you handle breakups like a champ?" Xander mocks playing with the strands of her hair.

"Okay fine, most of my breakups end with me leaving a few damages to his house, car, or sometimes the damages are on him but the key thing is that I leave him. It's his loss anyway." Cara flips her hair dramatically, "I don't stalk him like an insane person."

"Hey guys," Cassie announces her presence as she walks in. "This is yours," She hands Cara a key holder with two keys. Those are the key to the house, Cassie and Sam have already moved, although Cassie strongly doubts that Cara would ever move in, she wanted her to have it.

"Thanks," Cara says placing the key beside her.

Cassie turns trying to find a space to sit and the only space available is beside Xavier who's avoiding her. She considers just standing but in order not to look petty, she just sits on the couch.

  "Hmm, what's going on here?"Xander gestures to Cassie and Xavier both awkwardly sitting at the edge of the couch so as not to sit near each other.

The two look at each other than at Xander before simultaneously saying, "Nothing,"

"Don't worry I got you, babe," Cara starts, "They were fucking as I suspected, your brother didn't want a causal relationship anymore, asked Cassie out but she said no and since then he has been acting like a child now everything is weird. That's pretty much it."

"Wow," Xander laughs.

"Can you two just kiss and makeup, this awkwardness is upsetting me and the twins." Cara pouts as she rubs her stomach.

"Oh please, everything upsets you and the twins." Cassie rolls her eyes.

"She tries to get away with everything because she's pregnant." Xavier joins Cassie in attacking Cara.

"The remarks," Cassie starts.

"Always asking me to get something that's close to her," Xavier continues.

"Let's not forget, the dramatics which is times 10 now."

"Oh the..." Xander attempts to input but stops when he catches the glare from Cara.

"You knocked me up, you don't get to talk,"  Cara says shutting him up.

"And Fuck you guys," Cara puts her middle fingers up. "At least you are back to agreeing on something even though it's on my account."

"Oh, by the way, I have the sex of the twins written in a paper. I wanted us to open it yesterday but you were tired, we should totally open it now." Cara claps excitedly.

"Let's do it,"  Xander says with equal excitement and a little nerve starts kicking in. He has wanted his own family for a long time and now that it's happening, it's surreal.

"Yeah," Xavier cheers.

"It's in my bag beside you." Cara points at the couch Cassie and Xavier are sitting.

"I bet it's two boys." Xavier takes the bag from Cassie's hand and stretches it to Xander who in turn gives it to Cara.

"I take you on that bet, 100 dollars, two girls." Cassie counters.

"I am with Cassie on this one, I feel a girl in there. If Karma is still a thing, with the way I was a total pain in the ass as a teenager to my parents, having a girl will be justice." Cara says, reminiscing the good old days in her head.

Xander glances over to Cara who he has no doubt was indeed rebellious, "I feel like I should be worried."

"Just a couple of I hate yous and door slamming, it's nothing we can't handle," Cara says rubbing his thigh.

"Sounds like fun but I am with Xavier, I bet two boys."

"A boy and a girl perhaps," Cara says.

Jonathan walks into the sitting room holding today's newspaper which Xander couldn't read this morning and which he hands over to Xander.

"Jon, we are placing a bet on the gender of the twins. Want to join?"

"If the gender is what was written in the envelope you placed on the table last night and I gave to you this morning, no need for suspense, it's a boy and a girl," Jonathan says like a robot and starts walking away.

"Jesus, you could have just joined the bet and gotten the money," Xavier says to the man leaving the room.

"I said a boy and a girl, so pay up suckers." Cara laughs as she opens the envelope to see it for herself. She brings out the paper to see the "boy and girl" body written on it.

Her heart melts as she shows it to Xander, "A boy and a girl." She repeats in a low tone to Xander who is still staring at the paper like it's an exam question. "Freaking out yet?"

Xander has been so cool through this process while Cara has been occasionally freaking out. She's waiting for the time he will freak out as well.  

"Maybe a little," He smiles, placing his hands on her rosy cheeks. He removes strands of her curly hair covering her face and tucks it behind her ear, "But mostly happy," He shifts a little for their face to meet after which he places a kiss on her lips.

"You guys are so cute, I hate you." Cassie comments which make Cara laugh on Xander's lips.

"I love you," Xander whispers.

"Love you too," Cara smiles.  

"Little Alexis and Xavier, how perfect," Xavier cleans the non-existent tears on his cheek.

Cara and Xander turned to the man who has already given names to the unborn kids. 

"Over my dead body will my kids be named that," Cara raises her eyebrows at him

"Okay fine, Ada and Xavier." He corrects himself.

"How bold of you to think that the name Alexis is the problem here,"

"You are just hating." Xavier rolls his eyes.

~~~

I_am_ifeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.3K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
216K 9.7K 21
Highest ranking #142 in Billionaire #1 in identical #1 in Baby fever #1 in stuckup "So I fucked you and you got pregnant and you didn't have the d...
188K 8.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
277K 2.2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...